COAL GROVE HOST DAY

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
gogrove9
JV Team

COAL GROVE HOST DAY

Post by gogrove9 »

the only gate that will be open Saturday is the one at the front of the Jr. High (main entrance). Please pass this info on to your parents please. :aaaaa49

Pocket Aces
S

Re: COAL GROVE HOST DAY

Post by Pocket Aces »

Rain looks minimal....see ya at the field tomorrow....

Yo, about three pieces of John Suitor's Giovanni's pizza (the ONLY Giovanni's in the 45638) have my name written all over them!

Sports fan
Riding the Bench

Post by Sports fan »

GO REDMEN FIGHT HARD AND LEAVE IT ALL OUT ON THE FIELD AND BEAT S.VALLEY :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

hornetmom
Freshman Team

Post by hornetmom »

Why even get on here and say anything. Just let it go in one ear and out the other for the KIDS they dont need to know about this kind of nonsense.
Why even bring it up this post had nothing to do with who said what. It was to let the other teams know that only one gate was going to be open wasnt it.

littlehornetsfan1214
JV Team

Post by littlehornetsfan1214 »

what i thought was funny was the gift bag left for the b-team hornets.!!!!! :aaaaa54 :aaaaa54 :aaaaa54 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46

lilhornetmom
Freshman Team

Post by lilhornetmom »

hornetmom wrote:Why even get on here and say anything. Just let it go in one ear and out the other for the KIDS they dont need to know about this kind of nonsense.
Why even bring it up this post had nothing to do with who said what. It was to let the other teams know that only one gate was going to be open wasnt it.

I have to agree with you. There always has to be someone to try and ruin it for everybody. These games are for the KIDS. Not for adults to act childish.

sports23432
Riding the Bench

Post by sports23432 »

Thanks to the CG Hornets for a great host day!
Congrat's to the Red Rock Hill B-team on your great win!
Good job guys!

lilhornetmom
Freshman Team

Post by lilhornetmom »

It was a great day of football! All the teams looked good. I'm partial so you know I gotta say how good our hornets looked today from A team down to C team. Great job Hornets!!!!

SPLIT
Waterboy

Post by SPLIT »

CG A-B TEAM SITE UPDATED!!! 9/6/2008
http://home.zoomnet.net/~pierce/cgll/

fan#1
Waterboy

Post by fan#1 »

CONGRATS HORNETS!!! GREAT GAME.

hornetman58
Freshman Team

Post by hornetman58 »

Hey little dog I don't think thats anything to you. As far as the board goes they do their best.

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

Who is the Coal Grove a team coach and does he get on here. If so have him pm me ,we are talking about a scrimmage in a couple of weeks and I'd like to work out the details.

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

i noticed during the OH-IE A-TEAM game sat. that when OH was up by 18 they put in there 2nd stringers and the IE kept there starters in. i know people want to win but come on that is just dirty. i mean they knew they were beat but with them leaving in there starters was just wrong. they come back and still lost by 2.

thats just dirty!!!!!!!!!!!

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

I just so happen to know the guys who coach that team,and i don't think it is dirty just wanting to teach the boys how to win!I'm sure that all the kids on the I_E played.Sometimes there are agreements made to pull the starters,maybe this was not done.I can tell that these guys are out there to win not to play dirty!

littlehornetsfan1214
JV Team

Post by littlehornetsfan1214 »

i was on the sidelines during that game and no there was not any agreement by either coach to put in there 2nd stringers. but i think that OH was kinda PO by the action that was taken. but he did return his starting def. the last drive to finish the game.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”