WHAT DO YOU THINK??????

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
Mom2HornetAthlete
Waterboy

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK??????

Post by Mom2HornetAthlete »

:aaaaa83 GO BIG GROVE! :aaaaa83 Son has been out of LL for several years now but I still support our little ones, Good Luck CGLL! OVC work hard and you will win! Looking forward to the game will be there rooting you all on!

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

people do scout,just ask the grove boys about running the chains at raceland :lol: If your afraid just say it,and i'll talk to coach and have him take it easy!!!!!!As far as a scout at practice,not sure about that ,but just as the assistant coach from the grove told a parent this past saturday"WE DO HAVE YOU FIGURED OUT,WE'VE BEEN AT EVERY SCRIMMAGE AND EVERY GAME WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO.WE WILL BEAT YOU GUYS!"As a very,very proud parent i can only tell that coach thanks, for going in depth and allowing us to know your game plan!So to comment on us sending someone to practice to find out the game plan,we don't have too just talk to some coaches that want to keep on talking!!!This game has been great with this group of young men every time they have played,but i think that this time it may turn into a blowout :122246 Sorry to hurt feelings,but too much crap has been talked already!GOOD LUCK TO THE BOYS FROM GROVE,AND I HOPE THIS IS AN INJURY FREE GAME!OOOOOOHHH GORDY DON'T NEED THE TAPE WE ALREADY HAVE ALL WE NEED!(A COUPLE OF TAPES AND SOME INSIDE INFO)I WOULD LIKE TO TELL COACH.......... THANKS FOR TALKING TO MUCH!

ironhead
Waterboy

Post by ironhead »

Can't wait to play Saturday, Thanks for giving me a reason to fireout... This has really got me thinking... Thanks :oops:

lilhornetmom
Freshman Team

Post by lilhornetmom »

I am getting more and more excited about this game everyday!  I can't wait!!!!  Really though, trashtalking and taunting for a little league game.  Is that even necessary?

TOP OF THE GROVE
Riding the Bench

Post by TOP OF THE GROVE »

You have to love LL sports. :aaaaa26 It don’t get any better than this :twisted: ;-)

sports23432
Riding the Bench

Post by sports23432 »

this is better than anything you could be watchin on tv.
I hope everyone has a great day and all the boys are safe. Good luck to both teams! Hope they give everyone the show that they are looking for.
:aaaaa26 :aaaaa26

gogrove9
JV Team

Post by gogrove9 »

if past performance is any indication, this should be the game of the year!!! I'm looking forward to a very close game that comes down to the wire. It's always been a great rivalry!! Good Luck to ALL the boys!!!!

GO BIG GROVE!!!

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

I think that i'll take RH by 12....SPEED KILLS :aaaaa88 :aaaaa56

airborne
Waterboy

Post by airborne »

It's not the speed that kills, it's the sudden and violent stop!!!
Grove wins this one by 14 :aaaaa10

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

:aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa94 :aaaaa94 :aaaaa94 :aaaaa94 :aaaaa94 :aaaaa94 :aaaaa94

Sports fan
Riding the Bench

Post by Sports fan »

WHAT ? WIN BY 14 POINTS YOUR (CRAZY) YOUR NOT GOING TO SCORE ANY POINTS AT ALL AIRBORNE :122246 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

Sports fan i like the way you think,but lets keep in mind that this a very good coal grove group.To hold this group of young men scoreless would be quite a feat,but i don't see that happening!I personally think that both teams will put quite a few points on the board,but i am thinking that the hill will have more as time runs out.jmo :122245

Sports fan
Riding the Bench

Post by Sports fan »

I can't wait ,I just can't stand it ,Our TEAM is ready ! They want this GAME bad ! HEY what's this about a scout ? who needs one ? I hope you point at your self ( LOL ) IT WON'T HELP YOU B/C ITS GOING DOWN SAT.

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

Trash talk over from this man..............On a serious note,I would like to wish the young men playing this game the very best of luck.I'm very excited to see these groups of young men come together for another great game,and I expect nothing less from either team but their very best.I know that both groups prepared to the fullest,and want nothing else but to win this game.GUYS,HAVE FUN,PLAY YOUR HARDEST,PLAY CLEAN,DO WHAT YOUR COACHES HAVE TAUGHT YOU,AND BOTH TEAMS WILL COME OFF THE FIELD AS WINNERS!Hopefully this game will be an injury free game.

Devilologist
Freshman Team

Post by Devilologist »

Rock Hill 21 --CG 14...

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

i know rockhill won the superbowl in this game 2 years ago but cg has added a few new players and im sure rh has to. with this said i will take cg by 1 td.!!!!!!!!!

i will guess .................................22-16 mabey 30-16 if cg scores late to go ahead and run the clock!!!!!!!
but it seems like oak hill has the d to stop them both.
guess will have to wait and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

converterfan wrote:i know rockhill won the superbowl in this game 2 years ago but cg has added a few new players and im sure rh has to. with this said i will take cg by 1 td.!!!!!!!!!

i will guess .................................22-16 mabey 30-16 if cg scores late to go ahead and run the clock!!!!!!!
but it seems like oak hill has the d to stop them both.
guess will have to wait and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:aaaaa22 :aaaaa22 :aaaaa33 :aaaaa33 :aaaaa33 :aaaaa38 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

CONVERTERFAN,i'll give you credit for one thing you had a cute comment,I bet if you talked to the C-G staff they would even laugh at you comment!If you had half of a brain you would know that C-G wants to win this by scoring 2 td's,If the score is 30-16 like you said the coaches from the grove will tell you that it will not be in your favor,The more points that are scored the better it favors the hill.Either you are taking a wild guess or have absolutely no clue!:aaaaa94 :aaaaa94 :aaaaa94 :aaaaa94 :aaaaa94 :aaaaa94 :aaaaa94 :aaaaa94 :aaaaa94 :aaaaa94 :aaaaa94 :aaaaa94 :aaaaa94
Last edited by on a mission on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

2old jr., i mean on a mission,

its a biddy league game. get real!!!!!!!!!!!
now lets bet on rhhs!!!!!!

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

i really dont care who wins but i think cg is gonna win this 1
22-16

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”