Who is going to win between Coal Grove and Rock Hill?

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
2trap_4ever
S

Re: Who is going to win between Coal Grove and Rock Hill?

Post by 2trap_4ever »

on a mission wrote:2-trap check your first prediction on the high school game,then check your last.your like a fart in the wind,NOT ONLY DO YOU STINK,BUT YOU BLOW IN THE WIND!iT IS HARD TO REMEMBER YOUR TRAPPING BLOCK,BUT IT IS EASY TO GET ON HERE AND DAWG THE H$LL OUT OF KIDS ABOUT THE WAY THEY SPELL!IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED YET WE ARE PROUD OF OUR KIDS!THEY HAVE NOT BEEN HELD BACK OR STARTED LATE!WE HAVE KIDS THAT START VARSITY THAT ARE YOUNGER THAN 4-5 PLAYERS ON YOUR TEAM!THIS CONVERSATION HAS BEEN BROUGHT UP MULTIPLE TIMES;SINCE YOU ARE THE SMART ONE IN ALL THE KNOW,WAS THIS DONE B/C BALL OR FOR ANOTHER REASON?

Actually you do hold your kids back, I played against rock hill teams that had some kids held back so don't ever say you don't hold kids back. And my first post on the high school game said it's Coal Grove vs. Rock Hill, Nuff said.

And I find it amazing how the Hill has a bad year and people talk about it and the Hill fans get all defensive, but when the Grove was going through a down time the Hill fans were all for bashing the Grove.

Hey kettle it's pot calling.

Grove4Life
Riding the Bench

Post by Grove4Life »

I think the RH people need to get their panties out of a wad..........2trap was only stating the obvious about the spelling and needless to say, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how to spell that word. I want to say that my second grader was spelling it the other day just fine. AND WHEN YOU TYPE LIKE THIS IT MEANS YOU ARE YELLING OR RAISING YOUR VOICE. I THINK 2 TRAP ALONG WITH THE REST OF US CAN READ NORMAL TYPE.

I think that some of you are just worried about Friday's game and since the Middle school puts on a better show, you are getting in a tizzy.

It's a game people...give these kids a break. Whether some were held back or not it shouldn't matter. All schools do it!

Pocket Aces
S

Post by Pocket Aces »

Coal Grove with the 34-12 win tonight.

Very well-played game by both squads. Big plays aplenty.

Nice way to end the season for the Hornets.

Yo, I can hear those basketballs bouncing!

hornet323
Waterboy

Post by hornet323 »

just so everyone knows the oldest kid on the coal grove middle school team is brandon hogsten or "hoggy" and he is 14

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

Good Game for both teams.
Congrats to CG for the OVC.

GO HILL!

rhrb
Waterboy

Post by rhrb »

both teams played very hard last night. on my opinion i thinik rockhill played harder and gave it everything they had. they have really stepped up this year. nobody thought they would win a single game, but it turned out differently. they beat portsmouth coming back from a 16-0 score at the half, they beat south point, river valley, and did not finish the fairland game. Congrats to Shane Harper#32, Jorden Brown#23, Danny Miller#34, Chris Stevens#30, Chris Clemente#14, Aaron Dalton#15, and Hayden Euton#5. There has been one hold back from the rockhill roster and it is Danny Miller. Great Effort by the Redmen. Way to shut em' up! :122245

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”