junior high bball studs?

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
Pringles105
Freshman Team

Re: junior high bball studs?

Post by Pringles105 »

forget you dude i aint gay its just that every one critizise it dont make sense to do so he has not said anything about you guys at Piketon this website aint made to critizize people so lets just get off this subject.

Pringles105
Freshman Team

Post by Pringles105 »

steel d-ick wrote:the only reason there so good is pretty much the whole team is 15 or older going against 13 year olds.

the only reason there are so good who pikton?

Flashing Cursor
Freshman Team

Post by Flashing Cursor »

Pringles105 wrote:
steel d-ick wrote:the only reason there so good is pretty much the whole team is 15 or older going against 13 year olds.

the only reason there are so good who pikton?

There is not a 15 YO on the Piketon team.. They are all 13's and 14's. The boys that held back will not be 15 untill this summer. The fact of the matter is the oldest kids on the team were not held back at all.

They are good but they have parents that put the time in with them and the kids have worked very hard.

Pringles105
Freshman Team

Post by Pringles105 »

oh i didnt know well it cant be eastern pike they arent evan 14 yet well most of them

SportsFiend
Riding the Bench

Post by SportsFiend »

Ok...I don't mean to be a grammar nazi or anything but if you want people to be able to read your posts and take you even halfway seriously, learn to punctuate and capitalize for starters. I want to hear what you have to say but it hurts my brain to try and decipher it. We all make mistakes and get to typing too fast sometimes but....ouch. :?

Pringles105
Freshman Team

Post by Pringles105 »

My bad dude just was in a hurry

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

hey guys piketon is for real they are the most talenled team at this jr high level in southern ohio my son plays against eastern 2 times a year and they handled us fairly easly but they are not at piketons level eastern is a very good team with very good players and in high school division 4 they will be competitive maybe even very good but piketon in a bigger school with more players to choose from and division 3 are going to be very good to maybe great. two totaly differnt levels of competition though you cant compare the small SOC1 schools ,western,new boston,green,sims valley,notre dame,east,clay. to the larger SOC2 and SVC schools with the amont of kids they have to choose from there tallent pool is much,much deeper out here we dont even cut kids we hope for enough to put a team together they cut kids that could play maybe even start for us. now im not saying that at the small schools we dont have some very talented kids because there are ,LANDS ,LAMBERT,PICKENS,and many more but the big schools have 2 or 3 kids at or near that level.8out of10 times the big schools will beat us thats just the simple facts.

crazymidgets
All Conference

Post by crazymidgets »

very true lightle 04, piketon is loaded probably 4 kids who started last yr 7th grade will not be on the floor for tip offs so they will be at least 10 deep.
Heard Eastern scrimmed Burg Monday anyone know how that went, burgs that deep as well?

Pringles105
Freshman Team

Post by Pringles105 »

Yeah Burg beat Eastern and Burg is pretty deep but I think Eastern played well for a smaller school

ballrmom
Freshman Team

Post by ballrmom »

does anyone have an 8th grade schedule and roster does anyone no if sean lawless is playing this year

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

ballrmom wrote:does anyone have an 8th grade schedule and roster does anyone no if sean lawless is playing this year

I can't seem to find a Tigers 8th grade schedule either.

I hope Sean plays this year.

86Tiger
JV Team

Post by 86Tiger »

The Ironton schedule should be on Tigertown.com the roster is as follows

Dion Brown
Zac Carter
Trevor White
Nick Culbertson
Tanner Schweickart
Jalen Schweickart
Sean Lawless
Corey Kellogg
Brandon Wilson
Trey Fletcher
Cody Wise
Josh Glover
Steven Easterling
Isaiah Nelson

gotigers
Freshman Team

Post by gotigers »

86Tiger wrote:The Ironton schedule should be on Tigertown.com the roster is as follows

Dion Brown
Zac Carter
Trevor White
Nick Culbertson
Tanner Schweickart
Jalen Schweickart
Sean Lawless
Corey Kellogg
Brandon Wilson
Trey Fletcher
Cody Wise
Josh Glover
Steven Easterling
Isaiah Nelson

What happened to the McMaster kid? Is he not playing or not in that grade?

GO TIGERS!!!

itownpaw
All Conference

Post by itownpaw »

Jordan isn't playing due to an illness. He has asthma and has been going to Columbus for treatment. We are praying that after taking this few months off, he will be ready to continue sport action for baseball and then next year's basketball team. He will be missed this season. He is a great bball player and tall as well.

bigtimeballer
Waterboy

Post by bigtimeballer »

Last edited by bigtimeballer on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Pringles105
Freshman Team

Post by Pringles105 »

Man dont say players suck alright it aint like they say you and them boys suck dont forget the more likly than not read this too if a player aint that good it doesnt mean you can say something like that, And besides a good player in a coaches mind is hardworker that listens and does what is told.

bigtimeballer
Waterboy

Post by bigtimeballer »

Last edited by bigtimeballer on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pringles105
Freshman Team

Post by Pringles105 »

Add what to what?Havin a hard time understandin.

SV Vikes
Waterboy

Post by SV Vikes »

some good players are zac carter and dion brown both of ironton and clay massie of wheelersburg

SV Vikes
Waterboy

Post by SV Vikes »

ironton scrimaged wheelersburg tonight and the burg won the first quarter 18-15,irontons second string won the second,the burg won the third and ironton won the fourth.irontons gaurd zac carter had an outstanding 4th quarter and irontons 2nd string did pretty good also.clay massie and austin mcbee of wheelersburg both had good games. ironton has a deep bench,all their players are pretty decent.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”