Gallia Middle School

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
Eaglepapaw
S

Gallia Middle School

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Can anyone tell me which school the 7th and 8th grade teams play and how to get there coming down Rt 7 from Belpre?

bballfool
Freshman Team

Re: Gallia Middle School

Post by bballfool »

The middle school boys play at the high school and the girls play at Hannan Trace Elem.

To get to the high school, come down 7 past Gallipolis and turn right on 218, go about 10 miles to mercerville and take a right at the gas station and the school is on the right about 1/4 mile.

Hannan Trace Elem., you go past the gas station and it is up on the hill on the left about 300 yards from the gas station.

Raiderfan69
Riding the Bench

Post by Raiderfan69 »

The game tonight is at the "OLD highschool" which is now the Gallia Middle school (thats where all of our home games are played). 2 blocks from the city park downtown

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

[quote="Raiderfan69"]The game tonight is at the "OLD highschool" which is now the Gallia Middle school (thats where all of our home

Thanks,Their website said the game was at the High School and i didn't know if that meant old or new.So i will go to the Old one on fourth Ave.

Raiderfan69
Riding the Bench

Post by Raiderfan69 »

Your welcome, safe travels

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Belpre wins the 7th Grade game 45-21 and Gallia Acadamy wins the 8th Grade game41-32.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”