Gallia County Traveling Midget Football Program Meeting

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
RioProf
Riding the Bench

Gallia County Traveling Midget Football Program Meeting

Post by RioProf »

Any boy in Gallia County entering grades 3-6 in the fall of 2009 are invited to attend an informational session regarding a new traveling midget football program. The meetings will be on Monday January 19th at 7pm or Wednesday January 21st at 7pm or Sunday January 25th at 2:30pm at the University of Rio Grande Bob Evans Farms Hall Room 118 (The big bldg across from the soccer field). You only need to attend one meeting.

All boys and their parents are highly encouraged to attend. For more information or if you are unable to attend please email cfwinters@gmail.com.

RioProf
Riding the Bench

Re: Gallia County Traveling Midget Football Program Meeting

Post by RioProf »

Just a reminder for Monday night.

RioProf
Riding the Bench

Post by RioProf »

Please pass this along to as many people as possible. Unfortunately the Tribune failed to put it in the paper all last week.

RioProf
Riding the Bench

Post by RioProf »

We are going to be holding some additional meetings to accommodate everyone's busy schedule. Below are some additional dates:
Tuesday January 27th at 7pm, Thursday January 29th at 7pm and Saturday January 31 at 2:30pm.

jjasip
Waterboy

Post by jjasip »

I am planning to attend the meeting today at 2:30, is it still on?

jjasip
Waterboy

Post by jjasip »

Next time you cancel a meeting it would be nice if you undated the site....we drove out to Rio for nothing.

RioProf
Riding the Bench

Post by RioProf »

I am terribly sorry about today. I just got my internet connection back due to the storm. Also the building just got the heat working again. If you want to PM me with your contact information I would be glad to call you with the info. We will be having another meeting on February 18th again. Once again we do apologize!

jjasip
Waterboy

Post by jjasip »

Sorry about your power. It just would have been nice had you came over to the buidling and let those of us know who were sitting in the parking lot that the meeting was cancelled - rather than just not bother to show up. Or at least came over and hung up a sign cancelling so that we didn't just keep sitting there in case you were running late.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”