6th Girls Tournament from March 9th on

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
racenut70
JV Team

6th Girls Tournament from March 9th on

Post by racenut70 »

please post any information if you know of any tournaments after this time.
Thanks.

racenut70
JV Team

Post by racenut70 »

Isn't anyone having a tourney after March 9? If you know of one let me know. Thanks
Last edited by racenut70 on Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

bleacherwarmer
Freshman Team

Tournaments

Post by bleacherwarmer »

Clay is holding their 5/6 girls tournament beginning March 3-March 8. I have heard rumor that Valley is going to hold their 5/6 girls the same week but that is not confirmed with the tournament director yet.

pcohio
Varsity

Pike County YMCA Tournament

Post by pcohio »

On behalf of the Pike County YMCA, I would like to invite your basketball team(s) to participate in the March Madness Youth Basketball Tournament.

The purpose of the tournament is to bring youth teams from across the region together for a fun-filled weekend of basketball in Waverly, Ohio. Located just 20 minutes south of Chillicothe and 30 minutes north of Portsmouth, the Pike County YMCA offers a convenient location for a weekend tournament.

The tournament will take place at the YMCA gymnasium on March 7th, 8th and 9th. The tournament will host a 5th and 6th grade Girls Division. The tournament will follow a round-robin format and your team(s) will be guaranteed to play in at least 3 games. Due to gym availability only 10 teams will be able to register. The registration fee will be $100 per team.

We guarantee a well-organized tournament. Team trophies will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place teams with the 1st place team receiving individual awards. There will also be an MVP award, All-Tournament Team awards (up to 12 kids will be picked), and a Sportsmanship award for a team. The registration deadline is Thursday, February 28 at 9:00 pm.

Please accept this invitation and enter your eligible team(s) today. Feel free to contact me at the YMCA for more information at (740) 947-8862.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”