LET US REPRESENT OUR PRIDE 4 OUR BILLS B TEAM!!!

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
BillsMomma
Waterboy

LET US REPRESENT OUR PRIDE 4 OUR BILLS B TEAM!!!

Post by BillsMomma »

I would like to see some people get on here to congratulate our Bills B team boys on an awesome season!!! Our boys played great this year… yeah we know CG won the super bowl and Congrats to the boys… they had a great season… But I would like to say that our Bills B team had a great season too… This was my son’s third year on this team and some of the other boys that started out on this team three years ago can say that they have sure came a long way… yeah we had our share of drama and then some, but lets please remember these kids are all just grade schoolers and they have overcome the odds… three years ago we were a team that was excited if we just got in one score… and this past season we were almost undefeated… NOW THAT'S AN ACCOMPLISHMENT…. And like him or not, our coach did have something to do with that, he too has grown as a coach and he has learnt from his mistakes and I’m sure if he continues to coach in a few years he will be even better… I would like to say to our parents that we have stuck it out and we have all pitched in and cheered our kids on… We Always show up to represent, win or loose…

Just on a side note I would like to say that after the game my son was a little upset about the loss with CG but his dad asked him if he had fun…. His answer was yes and he said that he played his best… my son is an offensive lineman (he would’ve much rather played defense, but that didn’t happen for him) His dad watched him the entire game and our son did not let his man through… My son was proud of his personal accomplishment and to me this is what little league is about… all of the smiles our kids give us for their own personal pride!!!

With all of this said… PLEASE ONLY POST POSITIVE ON THIS SUBJECT ABOUT THE BILLS… CAUSE LIKE IT OR NOT … THIS GROUP OF BOYS R WINNERS TOO!!!

gogrove9
JV Team

Re: LET US REPRESENT OUR PRIDE 4 OUR BILLS B TEAM!!!

Post by gogrove9 »

Congratulations on a great season!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

groveman1
Freshman Team

Post by groveman1 »

I AGREE BILLSMOMMA. I HAVE STATED ON A PREVIOUS POST THAT YOUR BOYS PLAYED THEIR HEARTS OUT AND GAVE IT 110% ALL THE WAY TO THE END. THEY ALSO HAVE BRAGGING RIGHTS FOR EVEN GETTING TO THE SUPERBOWL. REGUARDLESS OF THE SCORE THESE TWO TEAMS ARE THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE OR THEY WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN PLAYED EACH OTHER IN THIS GAME. GOOD JOB BILLS ON A GREAT SEASON!!!!

AS FOR YOUR SON AND HIM BEING UPSET, THAT SHOWS HIS LOVE FOR THE GAME HE IS GOING TO BE AN ASSET TO YOUR FOOTBALL PROGRAM FOR YEARS TO COME. FOOTBALL IN NOT ONLY A PHYSICAL AND HARD HITTING GAME IT IS A GAME OF HEART.

GOOD JOB TO ALL THE TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sports23432
Riding the Bench

Post by sports23432 »

Great job this year Bills!!! Hold your heads high!! Take a well deserved break!!!

Till next year........

johnny b good
Waterboy

Post by johnny b good »

I'd like to say congratulations to the Bills and coaches on a very good season with an awesome group of kids. Can't wait to see some of these guys next year on the A team level. Keep up the good work!!!!

fan#1
Waterboy

Post by fan#1 »

BillsMomma wrote:I would like to see some people get on here to congratulate our Bills B team boys on an awesome season!!! Our boys played great this year… yeah we know CG won the super bowl and Congrats to the boys… they had a great season… But I would like to say that our Bills B team had a great season too… This was my son’s third year on this team and some of the other boys that started out on this team three years ago can say that they have sure came a long way… yeah we had our share of drama and then some, but lets please remember these kids are all just grade schoolers and they have overcome the odds… three years ago we were a team that was excited if we just got in one score… and this past season we were almost undefeated… NOW THAT'S AN ACCOMPLISHMENT…. And like him or not, our coach did have something to do with that, he too has grown as a coach and he has learnt from his mistakes and I’m sure if he continues to coach in a few years he will be even better… I would like to say to our parents that we have stuck it out and we have all pitched in and cheered our kids on… We Always show up to represent, win or loose…

Just on a side note I would like to say that after the game my son was a little upset about the loss with CG but his dad asked him if he had fun…. His answer was yes and he said that he played his best… my son is an offensive lineman (he would’ve much rather played defense, but that didn’t happen for him) His dad watched him the entire game and our son did not let his man through… My son was proud of his personal accomplishment and to me this is what little league is about… all of the smiles our kids give us for their own personal pride!!!

With all of this said… PLEASE ONLY POST POSITIVE ON THIS SUBJECT ABOUT THE BILLS… CAUSE LIKE IT OR NOT … THIS GROUP OF BOYS R WINNERS TOO!!!

I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER!!!!!! CONGRATS TO THE BILLS B-TEAM!!! THEY TOO PLAYED GREAT THIS SEASON. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM!! I AM VERY PROUD OF THIS TEAM, AS WELL!!! EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM HAVE COME A LONG, LONG WAY AND IT SHOWED THIS SEASON!!! GREAT JOB BOYS!!! GREAT COACHING COACHES!!!!! GREAT SUPPORT AND CHEERING FROM OUR PARENTS!!!!

Irontonian
Freshman Team

Post by Irontonian »

BillsMomma wrote:I would like to see some people get on here to congratulate our Bills B team boys on an awesome season!!! Our boys played great this year… yeah we know CG won the super bowl and Congrats to the boys… they had a great season… But I would like to say that our Bills B team had a great season too… This was my son’s third year on this team and some of the other boys that started out on this team three years ago can say that they have sure came a long way… yeah we had our share of drama and then some, but lets please remember these kids are all just grade schoolers and they have overcome the odds… three years ago we were a team that was excited if we just got in one score… and this past season we were almost undefeated… NOW THAT'S AN ACCOMPLISHMENT…. And like him or not, our coach did have something to do with that, he too has grown as a coach and he has learnt from his mistakes and I’m sure if he continues to coach in a few years he will be even better… I would like to say to our parents that we have stuck it out and we have all pitched in and cheered our kids on… We Always show up to represent, win or loose…

I would like to say Great job to both Ironton teams...bills and eagles (A and B)!!!! Keep your heads up. You guys have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of and everything to be proud of! You each showed the true definition of heart and determination and thats something that can't be taken from any of you!! We are all proud of each and every one of you guys. Thanks for the memories!!! :)

Oh, and maybe next year we can get the Bills-vs-Eagles moms' game off the ground!! I was really looking foward to it! Maybe at one of our home games next season!?!?

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”