SuperBowl Champs!

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
johnny b good
Waterboy

SuperBowl Champs!

Post by johnny b good »

Congratulations to the Ironton Eagles B team and the Symmes Valley A team 2009 Teen OVC SuperBowl Champs! I would also like to say that the kids on the Vikings A team have been some of the classiest kids throughout the season and congratulations on your well deserved win! Eagles A keep your heads up. You've had a fine season this year! Well worth the 2 bucks I paid to get in!

85inside
S

Re: SuperBowl Champs!

Post by 85inside »

johnny b good wrote:Congratulations to the Ironton Eagles B team and the Symmes Valley A team 2009 Teen OVC SuperBowl Champs! I would also like to say that the kids on the Vikings A team have been some of the classiest kids throughout the season and congratulations on your well deserved win! Eagles A keep your heads up. You've had a fine season this year! Well worth the 2 bucks I paid to get in!

Great post.

TIGERS90
Varsity

Post by TIGERS90 »

Congratulations Eagles B-Team....and Symmes Valley...Great games for both of you and also to the Oak Hill B and Eagles A...Everyone played a great game....

Eagles B...we knew you could do it all year long...it just didn't quite come together until the end of the year...but once it did...it really came on strong....Amazing job by the line on offense and the backs ran hard tonight....

On Defense...what a game by our team defense...everyone just gelled ..Can't wait til next year...I think we have a good chance to repeat on B-Team and with all those fourth graders...I look for many to be starters next year on the A team....it could be another good year for the A team too...

Great Job..and what an enjoyable weekend of football in Ironton.....WOW

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

Congratulations to Big Daddy Jim Dyer. Jim has put in many years of volunteering and it was great to see Jim get a Super Bowl win with his Eaglets last night.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Nice job SV. Future looks great.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”