7th grade tomcats dominate buckeyes

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
tcatpride
Freshman Team

7th grade tomcats dominate buckeyes

Post by tcatpride »

24-14.....games was total dominates.....over 270 total yards of offence for the cats.
the defence was excellent forcing 2 turnovers,and laid on a few bigtime hits.

way to go cats!!!!!

Ny_football_mom
Waterboy

Re: 7th grade tomcats dominate buckeyes

Post by Ny_football_mom »

I will give it to the tomcats that yeah they won.... but for it being a total domination is not the truth... both teams played hard..... NY has a small group of 7th graders and when they have to play 7th and 8th grade combined teams it does give them a run for their money.... But as i said both teams played well and I do remember a trimble fummble that was recovered by the buckeyes... It was our first game and we are just warming up..... But i am glad that there were no injuries and I wish the best for both teams in the future... A few years from now it will be fun to watch these two teams go at it in high school.....Go Buckeyes

tcatpride
Freshman Team

Post by tcatpride »

it was nelsonville that was playing 8th graders in the 7th grade game not trimble.....this game was 1 sided.

NYF
Freshman Team

Post by NYF »

NY has very few 7th graders. Maybe 10. I know the coaches played all 7th graders regardless of skill level and than played a few 1st year or very small 8th graders. Regardless, both coaches knew and Trimble has had to do it to when they have had small numbers.

tcatpride
Freshman Team

Post by tcatpride »

wasnt complaining.....just stating trimble didnt play any 8th graders.....nybuckmom posted that trimble used 8th graders.....she was wrong

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”