SOC Football Jr. High

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
Hitops2.0
Varsity

Re: SOC Football Jr. High

Post by Hitops2.0 »

one guess would be is that it runs into field availability due to football playoffs and soccer sectionals ......some junior highs play on the high school fields ....last night Valley played Burg to 28 -28 tie and on the last play in OT you couldnt see a thing because it was 715pm but it was on their Junior high field ....I would like to see it happen but Valley already had Ironton drop us this year ... and i noticed Minford played chillicothe and are playing wellston this week coming ...games are getting hard to come by ADS and principles are beating bushes .....our boys played 7 games 5 -1-1 I think the rest of the teams had at least 8 or 9 games

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

The max amount of games in Ohio is 8 and one scrimmage. If you have 2 scrimmages then you are only allowed 7 games.

then what
Varsity

Post by then what »

I also think they should make it official. The boys know what each teams record is and I know at Wheelersburg the kids knew last week that the winner of the Valley-Burg 8th grade game would be the SOC champs. A tie in 8th grade for the SOC and the 7th grade Wheelersburg team won it outright! Great year for the pirates! The future looks bright The soph. skill kids with the 9th and 8th grade lineman will be Awesome in a couple of years. Looks like Coach Woodward and the pirates will dominate the future!

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”