Youth soccer player makes state team for Ohio

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
Tower
JV Team

Youth soccer player makes state team for Ohio

Post by Tower »

Congratulations to Evan Throckmorton an 11 year old from Northwest Youth Soccer League for making the state team in soccer. He will be traveling to Illinois for Midwest Regional training this July. Good luck in Illinois.

pcohio
Varsity

Re: Youth soccer player makes state team for Ohio

Post by pcohio »

Congrats and Good Luck Evan!

Tower
JV Team

Post by Tower »

Thanks pc. He has attended Regionals in Dekalb, Illinois where he has played against the other state teams in Region II. 4 days of soccer that started at 8am -8pm. He is a very dedicated young man and almost always has ball at his feet. Very unselfish team ballplayer. Even though he does not look for any publicity, I am disappointed in the local paper by not putting any article regarding his accomplishment in the paper. They have been notified by at least three people and they have yet to call. Good luck in your upcoming season.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Tower wrote:Thanks pc. He has attended Regionals in Dekalb, Illinois where he has played against the other state teams in Region II. 4 days of soccer that started at 8am -8pm. He is a very dedicated young man and almost always has ball at his feet. Very unselfish team ballplayer. Even though he does not look for any publicity, I am disappointed in the local paper by not putting any article regarding his accomplishment in the paper. They have been notified by at least three people and they have yet to call. Good luck in your upcoming season.
That does not surprise me our local paper is a joke. Evan is fine athlete and a great kid.
Congrats and good luck to you Evan.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”