Best sixth grade boys.

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
GOINDIANS
Freshman Team

Best sixth grade boys.

Post by GOINDIANS »

Who are the best sixth grade basketball boys in the area.

youthsportsfan
JV Team

Re: Best sixth grade boys.

Post by youthsportsfan »

Dominate post player Wilson kid from Ironton. Best in area

Half Slice
Freshman Team

Post by Half Slice »

But he is done growing.

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

Half Slice wrote:But he is done growing.
I guess you haven't seen him eat lately...he actually is in the middle of another growth spurt..grew two inches in the past two months...Doctor says she believes he will be 6'7" or 6'8"...his grandpa was 6'6"

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

I personally have seen a number of good ball players this year. I think the Large kid from Coal Grove has came a long way this year and he was already very good. I like the malachevich kid from C-K at point. I like the Wilcoxen kid from Fairland. I also think that the other Wilson kid from Ironton has came a long way. There are others that are playing good too...but those are the standouts...not mentioning the kid from Eliot County in Kentucky...he is a fenom!

GOINDIANS
Freshman Team

Post by GOINDIANS »

Some kids I have seen that i like beyond the ones mentioned. Brewster from out here at western can really shoot it. The remington kid that transferred back to waverly is extremly athletic. The point guard from Valley is exrtremly quick. Piketon has a point guard that is really good. The thing I really like is the attitude of these kids seems really good. THe two bigs from Ironton and Coal Grove both play hard and never run their mouths. Gonna be fun to watch in the future. Would like to hear about other kids from the shl, svc, ovc, etc.

Tri-StateYouthSports
SEOP

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports »

IBTT wrote:I personally have seen a number of good ball players this year. I think the Large kid from Coal Grove has came a long way this year and he was already very good. I like the malachevich kid from C-K at point. I like the Wilcoxen kid from Fairland. I also think that the other Wilson kid from Ironton has came a long way. There are others that are playing good too...but those are the standouts...not mentioning the kid from Eliot County in Kentucky...he is a fenom!
If someone were smart, they would put together a travel team with these kids. ;-)

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”