Girls GBA Travel Team 9th-11th

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
nculby45
Waterboy

Girls GBA Travel Team 9th-11th

Post by nculby45 »

My name is Nick Culbertson and I am an assistant coach at Ironton St. Joe. I am currently looking for girls in 9th-11th grade to do travel ball with, but I will be playing in the 10th/11th grade division. With GBA rules, it is grade based so for example: If you are a Junior going to be a Senior then you can play.

I started playing AAU when I was in the 5th grade and I've been to a lot of places with it. I also played in OYB tournaments as well in between, so I am familiar with it all. I will have access to Ironton St. Joe's gym (The PLC). It is a brand new facility with great amenities as well as a Shooting Machine to get shots up with.

I would like to have around 8-9 girls.
I plan on doing around 4-5 tournaments depending on scheduling and most likely will be around the Columbus/Cincinnati area.
Practice will more than likely be 2x a week.
Tournaments start in March and run through July. I'd like to get into our first tournament by April.

I will be having 2 open tryouts one in late February and one in early March (Dates and times will be set EARLY February)

For anymore information or questions please don't hesitate to call or text: 740-547-8782
If there is film you'd like to send, it can be sent to: nculby45@yahoo.com

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”