Police: Naked couple fed LSD to dog

General Chat
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Police: Naked couple fed LSD to dog

Post by dazed&confused »

SNELLVILLE, Ga. — A Georgia couple wandered naked in the road in search of their dachshund after giving the pooch a dose of LSD in a gummy worm, authorities say.
A police report on The Smoking Gun website says officers were called to a home on Pinehurst Road on Sunday night after reports of a man and a woman running nude on a street. When the officers knocked on the door, they were greeted by a nude man and a woman naked from the waist up in a very agitated state, the report says.

The reason for the agitation: They were upset that their dog, Oscar, was missing. They told officers that they had taken acid, smoked marijuana and drunk alcoholic beverages — and had given the dachshund LSD, the report says.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that police said the LSD was in a gummy worm.

The police report says that the couple were sent to a hospital for treatment, and while officers were still on the scene, the man's mother and brother arrived with Oscar, which had been hit by a car. The mother and brother wound up being bit by the injured dog and required treatment at a hospital.Oscar was turned over to an animal control officer. The Journal-Constitution said the man's family asked that the dog be taken to a private veterinarian.

Snellville police told the newspaper that Nicholas Modrich and Jamie Hughes would face drug charges and might face animal cruelty charges.

I know this is serious but I couldn't help laughing out loud, especially when it was reported the mother and brother of the man showed up with the dog and had to be hospitalized because it bit them. I mean, you can't make this up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

moose
Varsity

Re: Police: Naked couple fed LSD to dog

Post by moose »

New list of Pet Peeves

You don't walk me enough.
Rover has a bigger bone.
We never play tug of war anymore.
It was a wood tick. :shock: Why the vet? I coulda grown out of it.
That new dog food makes me feel like flying.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

There's some bad Milkbones going around...if you don't want to trip, don't eat them

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

UPDATE:

The dog ran into the street, was hit by a car and later died.

Oscar went to that big mosh pit in the sky :(
Wait, is that Janis Joplin over there? Man, I just want to pee on a tree!

Return to “The Off season”