chicken seasoning

General Chat
whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

chicken seasoning

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

i imagine this is very basic, but i just threw some spices together for some chicken and it was amaaazing!

heres what i used:
seasoning salt
garlic powder
cayenne pepper
ground black pepper

what are some of your good ones?

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Re: chicken seasoning

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

I use plain ole salt and pepper we live wild here :lol:

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

Put some boneless chicken breasts into a large tupprware container, pour in a bottle of zesty italian salad dressing. Seal tupperware container, place into fridge overnight. Next day, you can cook them anyway you desire. If grilling and you want to brush on more of this marinade, use fresh, since the other was in raw poultry all night.

Der_Kommissar1968
JV Team

Post by Der_Kommissar1968 »

Space Cowboy wrote:Put some boneless chicken breasts into a large tupprware container, pour in a bottle of zesty italian salad dressing. Seal tupperware container, place into fridge overnight. Next day, you can cook them anyway you desire. If grilling and you want to brush on more of this marinade, use fresh, since the other was in raw poultry all night.

That sounds good Space, but what I think is even better, using your same procedures above, is replacing the Italian salad dressing marinade with teriyaki.

BUCK I
Freshman Team

Post by BUCK I »

we love to grill the boneless breasts with lemon pepper seasoning. Very good and smells great while cooking.

Bigboy52
All State

Post by Bigboy52 »

Seasoning salt for grilling. Seasoning salt, Mrs. Dash lemon pepper, and tomato basil for baking.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Space Cowboy wrote:Put some boneless chicken breasts into a large tupprware container, pour in a bottle of zesty italian salad dressing. Seal tupperware container, place into fridge overnight. Next day, you can cook them anyway you desire. If grilling and you want to brush on more of this marinade, use fresh, since the other was in raw poultry all night.

My wife does this and it is amazing how good these are. We usually cook them on the grill and they are just fantastic.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

secret recipe.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

:lol: :lol: they now have grilled chicken so the old girl can still go eat there :122245

Return to “The Off season”