Free KFC Grilled Chicken dinners No Joke

General Chat
whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Re: Free KFC Grilled Chicken dinners No Joke

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

Logan and Athens aren't taking these anymore due to "fraud".

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

shame on you all....

I had mine this evening,,it was...GOOOOD :mrgreen:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

I finally got them to print the other night without the download :122245 how don't know but now to find out Athens and Logan won't take them I am #@#@!#@! mad!!!
if they don't I will blast them loudly I am good at that when they do stupid stuff.. and then complain to the main website send an e-mail to Oprah to tell her that they lied about accepting them :122245

WhiteWhiskers
JV Team

Post by WhiteWhiskers »

This whole promotion has turned into a joke, A great BIG joke.
The wife tried to redeem a coupon at New Boston KFC (this AM) and was told they were no longer taking them. When I called I was told that I could get a paper they had and send in the coupon and get a "rain check". Was told they were running out of chicken and couldn't honor any more. Who ever heard of a chick joint running out of chicken? :lol: :lol: :lol: What is it that is said about excuses being like a.. holes?
I hope this whole thing blows up in KFC's face and they get a whole lot of bad publicity for this stunt and put Oprah in there with them.
When I get my dinners I'm through with them!!!!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

they told my son the same thing, they was runing shoirt on chicken.

so,,,I go in and order about 60 bucks worth of chicken dinners "whicth doesnt take long at KFC" , then tried to use the coupon for my fre dinner, they said they no longer took them, so I said I no longer eat here, and left

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

Idk what their deal is lately with kfc...but they gave chicken away for free before.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

hmm firing off a e-mail to Oprah about this...

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

here you all are straight from OPRAH's site I also sent a complaint and told them it didn't reflect well on her :lol:

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/ ... n-download

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

biggdowgg wrote:they told my son the same thing, they was runing shoirt on chicken.

so,,,I go in and order about 60 bucks worth of chicken dinners "whicth doesnt take long at KFC" , then tried to use the coupon for my fre dinner, they said they no longer took them, so I said I no longer eat here, and left

at kfc 60 bucks probably got you a leg and a thigh. maybe a biscuit too. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

qualified101 wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:they told my son the same thing, they was runing shoirt on chicken.

at kfc 60 bucks probably got you a leg and a thigh. maybe a biscuit too. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

yes, and when I ask for honey,,,it was extra :122246 :razz:

WhiteWhiskers
JV Team

Post by WhiteWhiskers »

Everyone that has a coupon should go to KFC and order a dinner and when they bring it pay for it with the coupon and if they dont take it tell them to keep their meal. Sure couldn't tell you that they are running out of chicken cause it's right their on the counter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Portsmouth98
All State

Post by Portsmouth98 »

I would imagine they use a different type of chicken for the grilled and fried. Probably has to marinated or some such thing. Anyways I've worked fast food and complaining to the people at the counter over something like that is pointless. Such decisions are always made at corporate levels and you're basically just making some poor chicken flopper's day that much worse.

Philly
All Conference

Post by Philly »

All I know is, that my son works at KFC, and they were taking the coupons...he works at the on at Rosemount outside of Portsmouth. I will ask him, if they are still taking the coupons there.

Return to “The Off season”