Aaron Shust - New Album To Be Released - Pre-Sale

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Aaron Shust - New Album To Be Released - Pre-Sale

Post by kantuckyII »

Just got notice in the mail that gospel artist, Aaron Shust, has a new album to be released the first of August. I love his first two albums and looking very forward to getting this one as well. I already pre-ordered mine a few minutes ago. You can listen to sounds bites from the album here

godsgeneral
Freshman Team

Re: Aaron Shust - New Album To Be Released - Pre-Sale

Post by godsgeneral »

I find it a bit humorous that one of the sponsoring ads for the Aaron Shust thread is promoting Marilyn Manson. Coincidence?

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Hmmmmm mine was Whitney Houston. Marilyn Manson huh? that's scary! ;-) I think that Biggdowgg is a big fan of Marilyn..Marilyn and Barry Manilow

godsgeneral
Freshman Team

Post by godsgeneral »

Always great music by Aaron Shust though!

itownpaw1
Waterboy

Post by itownpaw1 »

I like Aaron Shust. I like the Chris Tomlin Hello Love CD. Eddie James is coming to Christ Temple Church July 2nd. I am so excited for that.

godsgeneral
Freshman Team

Post by godsgeneral »

I visited Christ Temple once a few years ago. Had a great time. I also enjoy Matt Maher and Todd Agnew when I am not listening to Third Day.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Aaron Shust is so different...I really like it..

I also like Jeremy Camp too

godsgeneral
Freshman Team

Post by godsgeneral »

My Savior, My God is still a regular on my iTunes playlist.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I now have 37 or 38 albums on my phone which has a MP3 player in it. I like listing to Aaron out on the lake when I'm fishing. Got the head phones with me

I love "Change The Way" & "Create Again

itownpaw1
Waterboy

Post by itownpaw1 »

Jeremy Camp was great in concert. Do you like Third Day's new CD Revelation? It is really good.

godsgeneral
Freshman Team

Post by godsgeneral »

itownpaw1 wrote:Jeremy Camp was great in concert. Do you like Third Day's new CD Revelation? It is really good.

Excellent!

Going to see Third Day at Spirit Song Festival at Kings Island on July 10th with Newsboys and Kutless. Saturday the 11th will be Mercy Me and Jeremy Camp. Should be a good time.

itownpaw1
Waterboy

Post by itownpaw1 »

I will be at the beach during that time. Mercy Me is great in concert too. Kutless was at Christ Temple a few years back, but I was on a cruise and didn't get to go. So I have never seen them live. A group that I didn't think I would like in concert was Skillet. I am not into the heavy Christian music, but I was really shocked. I loved it. Enjoy yourself at Kings Island.

godsgeneral
Freshman Team

Post by godsgeneral »

Thanks, have a great time at the beach.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

godsgeneral wrote:
itownpaw1 wrote:Jeremy Camp was great in concert. Do you like Third Day's new CD Revelation? It is really good.

Excellent!

Going to see Third Day at Spirit Song Festival at Kings Island on July 10th with Newsboys and Kutless. Saturday the 11th will be Mercy Me and Jeremy Camp. Should be a good time.

I'd love to see that. I thought about it but...I just wouldn't do well there in the heat and such. I saw Mercy Me & Jeremy Camp back in April and I was very disappointed. Not in their performance but in the length of their performance. They were both great, especially Mercy Me but they didn't play that long. They had these 4 other bands before them and if the first two were Christian bands..you couldn't prove it to me. Sooooooooo you had to wait forever before Mercy Me got on stage and it seemed they only played like 35 minutes or so but it could and probably was longer.....there were just so many of their songs that I enjoy so much that they didn't perform. I would think that two hours would be a good length of concert for them

itownpaw1
Waterboy

Post by itownpaw1 »

Eddie James will be at Christ Temple Church in Huntington this Thursday at 7. The concert is free. I have never seen him in concert, but I love his music. I hope to see you there.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

heard lots of good things about Christ Temple in hunt. I have friends from the portsmouth area that attend up there.

I like 7th day slumber awful well, and just listened to Skillets CD all the way (did'nt have to skip any bad songs) Several good cuts . MD

godsgeneral
Freshman Team

Post by godsgeneral »

If you like Skillet you may want to check out Decyfer Down who toured with Skillet for awhile. Great guys and really good music. Some is a little on the heavy side which I enjoy as well.

itownpaw1
Waterboy

Post by itownpaw1 »

I didn't think I would like Skillet, but after seeing them in concert, I have quite a few of their songs on my IPod......

If interested in coming this Thursday, I would probably get there early. I heard the last time he was in Huntington at a different church, the place was packed.

Return to “The Off season”