Does getting older also mean you get softer?

General Chat
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Does getting older also mean you get softer?

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I use to love to see shows where the couple broke up but now that I am older it bugs the crap out of me.

Does getting older really mean I am going to get softer?

I am almost scared it does. :122248

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Does getting older also mean you get softer?

Post by Orange and Brown »

Well I don't think you are going soft. I think that you are more mature and your heart is a little more understanding. :-D

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Orange and Brown wrote:Well I don't think you are going soft. I think that you are more mature and your heart is a little more understanding. :-D

This heart thing use to be a cold dark thing but now I am finding it has a warm sport. :122248
Last edited by LICKING COUNTY FAN on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:Well I don't think you are going soft. I think that you are more mature and your heart is a little more understanding. :-D

This heart thing use to be a cold dark think but now I am finding it has a warm sport. :122248

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

I thought as I got older I was mellowing out but then I found seops political forum :lol: :lol:

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

if you feel like your getting softer with age you should talk to your Dr. they have little blue pills that are supposed to be great :lol:

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

SWbaseballFan wrote:if you feel like your getting softer with age you should talk to your Dr. they have little blue pills that are supposed to be great :lol:

:oops: :122245 :lol:

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:I use to love to see shows where the couple broke up but now that I am older it bugs the crap out of me.

I have found that I am only getting softer around the mid-section. :122245 :122245 :122245

Honestly to what you are talking about, I have found that I am getting more sarcastic and bitter as I get older,,my wife says I should get the award for a$$h0le of the year award, because I have gotten better at being one as the years have gone by.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

2trap_4ever wrote:
newarkcatholicfan wrote:I use to love to see shows where the couple broke up but now that I am older it bugs the crap out of me.

I have found that I am only getting softer around the mid-section. :122245 :122245 :122245

Honestly to what you are talking about, I have found that I am getting more sarcastic and bitter as I get older,,my wife says I should get the award for a$$h0le of the year award, because I have gotten better at being one as the years have gone by.
I was like that too but the last few years especially if I watch certain shows alone or hear certain songs I am now thinking completly different then I use to.
Last edited by LICKING COUNTY FAN on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

SWbaseballFan wrote:if you feel like your getting softer with age you should talk to your Dr. they have little blue pills that are supposed to be great :lol:

:122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

nope the opposite for me!!!!!!!!I am not going to take any crap from anyone anymore..I use to but not anymore I am older and much wiser and read people much better I use to fall for every story told to me..not anymore...

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

orange-n-brown 365 wrote:nope the opposite for me!!!!!!!!I am not going to take any crap from anyone anymore..I use to but not anymore I am older and much wiser and read people much better I use to fall for every story told to me..not anymore...

That is so true. With age comes wisdom. You learn to toughen up. When you've been around the block many times, you know where to stop and where not to. No one pushes me around anymore, except the grandbaby. :lol: :lol: :lol:

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

dragoncoach56 wrote:I thought as I got older I was mellowing out but then I found seops political forum :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

grndma1 wrote:
orange-n-brown 365 wrote:nope the opposite for me!!!!!!!!I am not going to take any crap from anyone anymore..I use to but not anymore I am older and much wiser and read people much better I use to fall for every story told to me..not anymore...

That is so true. With age comes wisdom. You learn to toughen up. When you've been around the block many times, you know where to stop and where not to. No one pushes me around anymore, except the grandbaby. :lol: :lol: :lol:

and I saw you get firm with someone on the phone one day at lunch in Subway and by golly it worked too!!!!!!!!! ;-)

are you saying I've been around the block? :122246 :122246 :122246
:lol: just kidding you g-1!!!!!
fool me once shame on you shame me twice shame on me.....
or was it ??
There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee, that says: "Fool me once...”

"... shame on...”.
[pause]
"Shame on you...”
[pause]
"If fooled, you can't get fooled again."
George W. :lol:

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Off season”