SEO

Re: Hey!!

Post by Space Cowboy »

Come on, Fido. You and I will be lost without it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

Not really cowboy,now we can talk about the important stuff,football, outdoors,and ytb's hummingbirds which I love reading about. I'm glad I won't be tempted by it anymore. Oh and by the way pm me if you don't care I have a couple questions about the best handgun to buy. I have a couple but they are not really good ones.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

Al kiddin aside, did the mods actually pull it???
Cant say as I blame them, but there is some discussion that I will miss.
There is also some discussion I wont miss. :lol:

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

Tobias wrote:no more "doom and gloom" economic forecasts...

:mrgreen:

will you pm 'em to me I looked at them all the time :lol:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Who needs politics...... It's almost football season!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

This place just got a lot more boring.

Flatulence
Freshman Team

Post by Flatulence »

Wow, that really shocked me. I have no idea what happened other than there were some strong disagreements, but, HEY, that is what it is all about. Even in government there have been very strong disagreements; there used to be duels fought over disagreements! We only shot words!

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

gahs4ever wrote:The mods DID NOT pull the forum. You give us too much credit.

Then what happened????

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

[quote="Flatulence"]Wow, that really shocked me. I have no idea what happened other than there were some strong disagreements, but, HEY, that is what it is all about. Even in government there have been very strong disagreements; there used to be duels fought over disagreements! We only shot words![/quote]

this will be my last post on this subject.

there were more then "shot words", there was threatning PMS, bashing of members,and even threats on members family.

I told the admin. I would not police the politics forum, because I knew it would come to that, and it did.

godsgeneral
Freshman Team

Post by godsgeneral »

I'll probably get a lot more work done now.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Who is deleting posts? Mine are disappearing like Girl Scout cookies at a Overeaters Anonymous meeting. lol

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

It all couldn't have been any worse than what FIDO treats Biggdowgg on the Chat Forum of all things!

moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

I feel like I had hemorrhoid surgery, and it was successful.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I think he might have told me he lays awake at night and thinks about torturing you. Man, that's scary now! You just could just imagine how twisted his face would look if you saw him saying that...he's scary!

hmmmmmmm not much here now though...

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

FIDO wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:It all couldn't have been any worse than what FIDO treats Biggdowgg on the Chat Forum of all things!

Well, yes, the dowgg and I have gone at it. He's my first cuz, a childhood friend, a fire bug buddy, and we got reacquainted thru SEOPs. We hadn't spoke in almost 20 years, at the time about the same number of years I had in service. But, if I have offended my furry cuz, he hasn't said as much, but I'll apologize in open forum just in case. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

no need to appoligize.......youve gone to far to stop now......

:mrgreen:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Here it goes again..the mods causing problems! :lol:

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

What you think about the quality of discussion on this little site is of no importance...........But it was an avenue for some to read some interesting comments and discussions...........How many people got on that site just to read......How many might have set there, at home, too bashful or shy to comment, but shaking their head yes, i agree with sig, or yea, I agree with fido.........For as little and unimportant in the big scheme of things, the Political Forum was, it did give an avenue of an exchange of ideas............Remember John Stuart Mill who said,.........There is no greater assumption of infallibility in forbidding the propagation of error, than in any other thing which is done by public authority on its own judgment and responsibility. Judgment is given to men that they may use it. Because it may be used erroneously, are men to be told that they ought not to use it at all? To prohibit what they think pernicious, is not claiming exemption from error, but fulfilling the duty incumbent on them, although fallible, of acting on their conscientious conviction. If we were never to act on our opinions, because those opinions may be wrong, we should leave all our interests uncared for, and all our duties unperformed. He said that all opinion and discussion was good no matter the content........
We must and should have avenues to agree and disagree...........I would probably never agree with boonie, but would fight for his right to say it, as with others on here.............Its a shame............ :12224

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I say good bye. The political forum was just a big waste of time. No one respected any ones opinion. It was a big mess. I am glad it's gone.

However I do understand that a lot of people liked it. I tried to enjoy it but if you have an opinion people just bash you for it.
Last edited by Orange and Brown on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Bring it back!!.......... :12224

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

Orange and Brown wrote:I say good bye. The political forum was just a big waste of time. No one respected any ones opinion. It was a big mess. I am glad it's gone.

However I do understand that a lot of people liked it. I tried to enjoy it but if you have an opinion people just bash you for it.

Agree completely orange and brown,,,I had been saying over the past week instead of bashing each other,,,try discussing the problems and finding solutions that make everyone feel like they won,,,,that bashing stuff on each other was getting old anyway.

Return to “The Off season”