CNN Report Card - Interesting

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

CNN Report Card - Interesting

Post by kantuckyII »

I think it's pretty interesting here where the nation is broke down, state by state, as to how they grade the President, Congress and the Media. Not hard to see that America is getting very dissatisfied and growing more so by the day. Here it is

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Re: CNN Report Card - Interesting

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

The ratings in the "F" and "D" columns equals 52%. :shock:

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Again most americans have no clue how this country works..........Plus the fact that most live in a satisfy me at this very second mentality.............The slide has slowed tremendously, and yes it was under the Bush 8 yrs. that this country went from a surplus to a death spiral, of lost manufacturing jobs and the destruction of the middle class..............But alas, it will come back, and those that are now being poled will turn the head of a dime..........You know it too......... :12224

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

abuck76 wrote:Again most americans have no clue how this country works..........Plus the fact that most live in a satisfy me at this very second mentality.............The slide has slowed tremendously, and yes it was under the Bush 8 yrs. that this country went from a surplus to a death spiral, of lost manufacturing jobs and the destruction of the middle class..............But alas, it will come back, and those that are now being poled will turn the head of a dime..........You know it too......... :12224

Well since most of us have no clue about how the country works, we are so lucky to have you. Please, fill in all of us stupid people!!!!!!!! :mad:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

These report cards don't mean anything.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Bush most be haunting the White House

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

so orange, you believe most americans do understand how things work?.......And I agree, these report cards don't mean much.............. :12224

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yea I do believe that most people know how the goverment works. I think that most people just don't run around giving there opinions or telling every one else how they think things should be. I will admit that it seems like our citizens act like sheep sometimes, but people know whats going on they just feel like they have to much to deal with so you don't see them taking action.

You should give people more credit. I do think people should wake up and let our goverment know we are watching, but I know I have to much crap to deal with every day so it gets left off my list to.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

FIDO wrote:Yeah Right! Those pesky little report cards, polls, surveys, etc........don't mean squat, unless they are favorable to your point of view............ :12224 :122245

Thats how most people look at it. I don't pay attention to polls. How in the world can you let a few hundred people or even a few thousand people represent how you are supossed to fill about something???

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

statistics is a science............ :12224

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Hey, these people in these polls can whine all they want. Until they realize the power is in their hands and put these idiots in Washington in their rightful place as public SERVANTS, nothing will change!
Power to the people!

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their Constitutional right of amending it or their revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it."

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

yes power to the people, by all means, but we must know how,what, and why............ :12224

"Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people." - John Adams

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

abuck76 wrote:yes power to the people, by all means, but we must know how,what, and why............ :12224

"Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people." - John Adams

So. . . if the people vote for Barack Obama, that means they have "general knowledge". If they disapprove of his policies, they're ignorant. Is that the measuring stick for "general knowledge"? :lol:

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

FIDO wrote:That's what Obama's adivsors are saying on TV, fuzz. :shock:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

What's even more telling about a survey like this is that it's usually far more biased towards younger voters and those more sympathetic to the left. I don't believe it represents all demographics and I'd be about willing to bet Fido's wings, Orange and Brown's palette, Fuzzhead's sting, Maltese Falcon's Oscar, Abuck's confusion and Noreply's billion posts... that if you included much of the older voter base in a survey like this..it would be far worse for the current adminstration.

HighSchoolFootballFan
Waterboy

Post by HighSchoolFootballFan »

What the???... Wheres the political forum?

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

This ain't political! this just is a survey! abuck is trying to make it political though! :evil:
:razz:

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

just commenting on the comments.................. :12224

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

HighSchoolFootballFan wrote:What the???... Wheres the political forum?

it's been moved to the whatever KII posts on chat and acts like it's not political forum

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

FIDO wrote:Does anyone really believe that either party has the wherewithal to turn this country around, besides the typical partisan talking points?

NO!!!!!

Return to “The Off season”