CAN"T WE STOP ALL THE POLITICAL CRAP?????

General Chat
mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

CAN"T WE STOP ALL THE POLITICAL CRAP?????

Post by mstangmom »

why is continuously allowed? it clearly states NO POLITICS yet a select few keep on posting it on here.

The politics section was closed on this board, it was stated that for CHAT, no politics allowed. and still certain people keep posting political stuff on here and thens says, I hope this does not cross the political line. when they clearly know it is political.

Pepsiman
JV Team

Re: CAN"T WE STOP ALL THE POLITICAL CRAP?????

Post by Pepsiman »

No one is forcing you to read anything. You only have to read what you want to read.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Hmmmmmmmm is it kinda like those Town Hall Meetings they're wanting to eliminate?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Pepsiman wrote:No one is forcing you to read anything. You only have to read what you want to read.

Thats not true!!!!
Almost every topic has been turned into something political now!!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Orange and Brown...you started talking about 'stimulus' but expected that to not turn political. How would you expect that to work?

Pepsiman
JV Team

Post by Pepsiman »

Orange and Brown wrote:
Pepsiman wrote:No one is forcing you to read anything. You only have to read what you want to read.

Thats not true!!!!
Almost every topic has been turned into something political now!!

Oh but yes it is true..... No one is forced to read anything.......

Keep keeping it real kantuckyll

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Ooops..O & B, I have been corrected that it was the other Orange and Brown that started the thread..sorry..

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

I apologize MOM I did not want mine to be political it was hijacked and I swear I reported it as off topic and political and it wasn't removed...
AGAIN ALL I WANTED TO KNOW HAD ANYONE NOTICED NEW JOBS ETC... I NEVER MENTIONED THE POTUS OR CONGRESS OR SENATORS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT...

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

just don't click on it and leave everyone else alone --pretty simple ? MD

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

The bottom line is this, KantuckyII is going to be allowed to do things the rest will not be able to do. It is his "stock holder" right. The political board was eliminated, to apease a few folks who never wanted it to begin with. Now who can moderate the "chat" section? Half of the stuff in there is political.
The comment that "noone forces you to read it." That is true, but will ALL political rhetoric be allowed to stay up, or just what major "stock holders" put up?

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Why are you so obsessed with me 85? there's lots of other people posting stuff..but....as always, you only have eyes for me :lol: You never say anything about Tobias posting all his political topics and those ARE political! I think I'm going get a restraining order against you..I'm serious...

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

oooooo, tuck is serious..........Hey, he must be the new "Wonder Pet"... :lol: This is searweus!!! :lol: :lol: .................. :12224

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

kantuckyII wrote:Why are you so obsessed with me 85? there's lots of other people posting stuff..but....as always, you only have eyes for me :lol: You never say anything about Tobias posting all his political topics and those ARE political! I think I'm going get a restraining order against you..I'm serious...

I am sure if the people who run this site, are handing out restraining orders, Id say you would succeed. I dont feel Im obsessed, I just feel there is a double standard on this site. Why not just bring the political site back? Why veil it in what you all call the "chat" board? All the moderators have to do is remove the no politics rule and everything is ok.

Not too many people will ever take this iste that seriously, until the rules are applied to everyone fairly. Just because someone wasnt in the basement, when the site was created, doesnt mean they shouldnt get a fair shake at the rules. Since we are asking questions, why are you so frustrated when someone questions you?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

All I know is that I have talked to a lot of good people who more than likely will stop coming to SEOP's in the near future. Everything that is posted gets turned into something political. I for one am sicking of all the name calling and fighting. I have had the honor of talking to some really great people but I just can't take it when every topic gets taken over for the sake of ones political beliefs. It is just to much. You can't get on here and enjoy yourself any more. I am going to give it another 30 days and if things don't change I am out of here. :( :( :(

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

FWIW -- getting rid of the political board was a bad move BUT I can see why they did it -- it was a pain in the backside. bring it back as a unregulated anything goes "enter at your own risk" section. MD

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

agreed............. :12224

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Most of you are assuming that this board operates on anything even remotely close to a democracy....lol. It is a private site ran by an individual who has given you the privilege to become a member of his forum. He selects his own monitors, makes his own rules, and abides by them if he chooses. If you leave, you leave....oh, well....if you don't...oh, well again. If you don't like how the monarchy is being ran then establish your own kingdom (forum) and make your own rules, a lot of other people have, ask around, there are several...lol.

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

ballparent wrote:Most of you are assuming that this board operates on anything even remotely close to a democracy....lol. It is a private site ran by an individual who has given you the privilege to become a member of his forum. He selects his own monitors, makes his own rules, and abides by them if he chooses. If you leave, you leave....oh, well....if you don't...oh, well again. If you don't like how the monarchy is being ran then establish your own kingdom (forum) and make your own rules, a lot of other people have, ask around, there are several...lol.

You are correct ballparent. I never assumed that the site would be fair to all. When I figured out who one of the site creators were, it was already "assumed" by me, that the end would come to this.
The funny thing is that KantuckyII has become the exact thing that he ran away from JJ Huddle over. It's good to be the king.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Pepsiman, you were not here in the past when the CHAT, was turned into all political and no decent chat. so they started the political forum but they got rid of it and clearly stated (where the chat link is)

NO POLITICS

Now this chat is once AGAIN, BY THE SAME PERSON being turned into a political forum.

He continues to break the rules and gets by with it.

sportsfan43
JV Team

Post by sportsfan43 »

:aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18

Return to “The Off season”