Breast Implants identify body.........

General Chat
BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Breast Implants identify body.........

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

In an effort to hide the identity of the person he killed the killer cut off her fingers and pulled all her teeth but he forgot one important thing or maybe I should say he forgot 2 "BIG" things he forgot to remove.............

Implants serial numbers

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Breast Implants identify body.........

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

sounds like something from a steven seagal movie.

and when they catch this bas----- :!:
he should get the same treatment real slow, right before they tie a short piece of rope to a tall tree.

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

Knee [or hip] joint replacement implants would also have the same kind of identifiers imprinted on them as breast implants do. But that's not nearly as "funny" a thing to report on or joke about is it?
I am so sorry for their loss - but I'm also very glad for her family's sake that the fact of her having had ANY previous surgery on ANY body part provided a way to establish her identity and allow them to claim her, grieve for and bury her, and give the police new investigative leads.

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

I believe I heard that this probable murderer has now been found dead himself - an apparent suicide - in a Canadian motel. This whole story just keeps getting sadder and sadder.
A lot of needless suffering and loss that could probably have been cared for or treated or possibly prevented somewhere along the line! "Mental Illness" is as real, threatening, important, and deserves as much attention and financial insurance/coverage as any "physical" illness does.

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

caglewis wrote:I believe I heard that this probable murderer has now been found dead himself - an apparent suicide - in a Canadian motel. This whole story just keeps getting sadder and sadder.

I heard they identified him by the serial # on his penile implant. The serial number was:

893ym486720br03777dkl7412839726309mxz7384509288812 j iwegbssn98643bnjjkenkujusdnojo8ytgfgh=uju :oops:

(sorry Cag). :)

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

lololololo :lol: :lol: :lol: Hey, BOO that's a pretty long number, just curious...but what size font was it? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:In an effort to hide the identity of the person he killed the killer cut off her fingers and pulled all her teeth but he forgot one important thing or maybe I should say he forgot 2 "BIG" things he forgot to remove.............

Implants serial numbers

:aaaaa12 WOW! I remember seeing those two at the strip.....errr, I mean gentlemens club.

Return to “The Off season”