Jokes Or Funny Stories

General Chat
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Jokes Or Funny Stories

Post by noreply66 »

balderdash--A rapidly receding hairline.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

rectitude ---The formal, dignified demeanor assumed by a proctologist immediately before he examines you.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Oyster---A person who sprinkles his conversation with Yiddish expressions.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Frisbeetarianism---The belief that, when you die,your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck there.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

You may have heard that Hostess Bakery plants shut down due to a workers' strike and the union's unrelenting demands.

But you may not have heard how it was split up.

The State Department hired all the Twinkies, the Secret Service hired all the HoHos, the generals are sleeping with the Cupcakes and the voters sent all the Ding Dongs to Congress!

Tiger Lady
SE

Post by Tiger Lady »

A blonde man's dog goes missing and he is frantic.. His wife says "Why don't you put an ad in the paper?" He does, but two weeks later the dog is still missing. "What did you put in the paper?" his wife asks. "Here boy!" he replies.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Pokemon......A Jamaican proctologist

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

What do you get when you cross an elephant and a skin doctor?

A pachydermatologist

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

I was telling a girl in the pub about my ability to guess what day a woman was born just by feeling her boobs.

"Really" she said, "Go on then...try."

After about thirty seconds of fondling she began to lose patience and said.

"Come on, what day was I born"?

I said, “Yesterday."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

What kind of coffee was served on the Titanic?

Sanka

Leo Byrd
SEO

Post by Leo Byrd »

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...

An 80 year old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a Muslim woman in a burka is only subject to having her neck and head searched.

Leo Byrd
SEO

Post by Leo Byrd »

When you marry the right woman, you are COMPLETE. When you marry the wrong woman, you are FINISHED. And when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are COMPLETELY FINISHED.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Always plan a head--It wasn't raining when Noah started the Ark.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

A NUN WAS SITTING AT THE AIRPORT, WAITING FOR HER FLIGHT TO CHICAGO.

SHE LOOKED OVER IN THE CORNER AND SAW ONE OF THOSE WEIGHT MACHINES THAT TELLS YOUR FORTUNE AND THOUGHT TO HERSELF, 'I'LL GIVE IT A TRY AND SEE WHAT IT TELLS ME.'

SHE WENT OVER TO THE MACHINE, STEPPED UP ON THE SCALE AND PUT HER NICKEL IN, OUT CAME A CARD THAT READ, 'YOU ARE A NUN, YOU WEIGH 128 LBS, AND YOU ARE GOING TO CHICAGO '

THE NUN SAT BACK DOWN. SHE TOLD HERSELF THAT THE MACHINE PROBABLY GIVES THE SAME CARD TO EVERYONE. THE MORE SHE THOUGHT ABOUT IT THE MORE CURIOUS SHE GOT SO SHE DECIDED TO TRY IT AGAIN SHE WENT BACK TO THE MACHINE AND AGAIN PUT HER NICKEL IN, AND OUT CAME A CARD THAT READ:

'YOU ARE A NUN, YOU WEIGH 128 LBS, YOU ARE GOING TO CHICAGO AND YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY A FIDDLE.'

THE NUN SAYS TO HERSELF, 'I KNOW THAT IS WRONG, I HAVE NEVER PLAYED A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT EVEN ONCE IN MY LIFE.' SHE SAT BACK DOWN.

FROM OUT OF NOWHERE A COWBOY CAME OVER AND SAT DOWN, PUTTING HIS FIDDLE CASE ON THE SEAT BETWEEN THEM.

WITHOUT THINKING, SHE OPENED THE COWBOY'S CASE, TOOK OUT THE FIDDLE, AND STARTED PLAYING BEAUTIFUL MUSIC.
SURPRISED AT WHAT SHE HAD DONE, SHE LOOKED OVER AT THE MACHINE, THINKING, 'THIS IS INCREDIBLE, I'VE GOT TO TRY THIS AGAIN.'

BACK TO THE MACHINE SHE WENT, PUT IN ANOTHER NICKEL, AND ANOTHER CARD CAME OUT. IT READ, 'YOU ARE A NUN, YOU WEIGH 128 LBS , YOU ARE GOING TO CHICAGO AND YOU ARE GOING TO BREAK WIND.' NOW SHE KNOWS THE MACHINE IS WRONG, AS SHE THOUGHT TO HERSELF, 'I'VE NEVER BROKEN WIND IN PUBLIC A SINGLE TIME IN MY LIFE.' BUT GETTING DOWN OFF THE MACHINE SHE SLIPPED, AND AS SHE WAS STRAINING TO KEEP HERSELF FROM FALLING TO THE FLOOR, SHE BROKE WIND.

ABSOLUTELY STUNNED, SHE SAT BACK DOWN AND LOOKED AT THE MACHINE. SHE SAID TO HERSELF, 'THIS IS TRULY REMARKABLE. I'VE GOT TO TRY THIS AGAIN. 'SHE WENT BACK TO THE MACHINE, PUT IN ANOTHER NICKEL AND ANOTHER CARD CAME OUT.

IT READ: 'YOU ARE A NUN, YOU WEIGH 128 LBS, YOU HAVE FIDDLED AND FARTED AROUND AND MISSED YOUR FLIGHT TO CHICAGO '.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

I got caught taking a pee in the local swimming pool today.

The lifeguard shouted at me so loud, I nearly fell in.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

CLEVER CATHOLICS - ST. NANCY PELOSI

Last Saturday afternoon, in Washington , D.C., an aide to the former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited the Bishop of the Catholic cathedral in D.C. He told the Cardinal that Nancy Pelosi would be attending the next day's Mass, and he asked if the Cardinal would kindly point out Pelosi to the congregation and say a few words that would include calling Pelosi a saint.
The Cardinal replied, "No. I don't really like the woman, and there are issues of conflict with the Catholic Church over certain of Pelosi's views."Pelosi's aide then said, "Look, I'll write a check here and now for a donation of $100,000 to your church if you'll just tell the congregation you see Pelosi as a saint."
The Cardinal thought about it and said, "Well, the church can use the money, so I'll work your request into tomorrow's sermon."As Pelosi's aide promised, Nancy Pelosi appeared for the Sunday worship and seated herself prominently at the forward left side of the center aisle. As promised, at the start of his sermon, the Cardinal pointed out that Nancy Pelosi was present.
The Cardinal went on to explain to the congregation, "While Nancy Pelosi's presence is probably an honor to some; the woman is not numbered among my personal favorite personages. Some of her most egregious views are contrary to tenets of the Church, and she tends to flip-flop on many other issues. Nancy Pelosi is a petty, self-absorbed hypocrite, a thumb sucker, and a nit-wit. Nancy Pelosi is also a serial liar, a cheat, and a thief.

I must say, Nancy Pelosi is the worst example of a Catholic I have ever personally witnessed. She married for money and is using her wealth to lie to the American people. She also has a reputation for shirking her Representative obligations both in Washington, and in California. The woman is simply not to be trusted."

The Cardinal concluded, "But, when compared with President Obama, Nancy Pelosi is a saint."Gosh, I love being around Catholics...Blessings and Make it a Great Day

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Tobacco Smoke Enemas (1750s – 1810s) The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into a patient’s rectum for various medical purposes, primarily the resuscitation of drowning victims. A rectal tube inserted into the anus was connected to a fumigator and bellows that forced the smoke towards the rectum. The warmth of the smoke was thought to promote respiration, but doubts about the credibility of tobacco enemas led to the popular phrase “blowin'smoke up your a$$". It has been reintroduced in Washington , by the Obama Administration. It'll be part of the New Health Care Program.

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

Don Cheadle quoting George Clooney

The 5 Steps to Stardom
Step 1 - "Who the he_l is George Clooney?"
Step 2 - "Get me George Clooney!"
Step 3 - "Get me a George Clooney type"
Step 4 - "Get me a younger George Clooney"
Step 5 - "Who the he_l is George Clooney?"

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying iPhones, TV's and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars).

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:)

Return to “The Off season”