Interesting Story About Tim Tebow!

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Interesting Story About Tim Tebow!

Post by kantuckyII »

Interesting Story About Tim Tebow I never knew this about him until a few minutes ago. Some might have known but I did not

Here's another article that is interesting too on this situation

wildthingRV
All Conference

Re: Interesting Story About Tim Tebow!

Post by wildthingRV »

Yep. It's the new in thing for SEC quarterbacks or something. In all seriousness, I am sure he is quite sincere.

Footballfan1
Waterboy

Post by Footballfan1 »

I sincerely respect this young man. He appears to be what he claims to be.

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

Tolerance, respect, and acceptance is a one-way street to liberals and progressives- their way or no way. You can bet they'd have no problems if Planned Parenthood (Murders-Are-Us) wanted to buy every Super Bowl commercial.

Der_Kommissar1968
JV Team

Post by Der_Kommissar1968 »

mikepike wrote:Tolerance, respect, and acceptance is a one-way street to liberals and progressives- their way or no way. You can bet they'd have no problems if Planned Parenthood (Murders-Are-Us) wanted to buy every Super Bowl commercial.

I often wonder how many women who, in the past, may have had to make the decision to end a pregnancy and who frequent this website have to put up with crap like this - being called a murderer. Mike, I suppose your one-way street runs in the opposite direction.

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

mikepike wrote:Tolerance, respect, and acceptance is a one-way street to liberals and progressives- their way or no way. You can bet they'd have no problems if Planned Parenthood (Murders-Are-Us) wanted to buy every Super Bowl commercial.

:lol: "Their way or no way" followed by saying Planned Parenthood is "Murders-Are-Us". :lol:

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

Der_Kommissar1968 wrote:

I often wonder how many women who, in the past, may have had to make the decision to end a pregnancy and who frequent this website have to put up with crap like this - being called a murderer. Mike, I suppose your one-way street runs in the opposite direction.

What do you suppose abortion should be called? Humanely ending the life of an unborn human? I have my opinions, and you have yours. If I don't like or agree with yours, life goes on. If you don't like or agree with mine, life goes on. When a woman has an abortion...

vids4ckcrash
Varsity

Post by vids4ckcrash »

If the anti-abortion movement took a tenth of the energy they put into noisy theatrics and devoted it to improving the lives of children who have been born into lives of poverty, violence, and neglect, they could make a world shine. ~Michael Jay Tucker

my2cents
S

Post by my2cents »

vids4ckcrash wrote:If the anti-abortion movement took a tenth of the energy they put into noisy theatrics and devoted it to improving the lives of children who have been born into lives of poverty, violence, and neglect, they could make a world shine. ~Michael Jay Tucker

:aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Tim Tebow = :roll: :roll:

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

What if this story had been about Ted Bundy's or Jeffrey Dahmer's mother making the same decision? Did they even have that choice legally available to them?
The fact that Tim Tebow grew up to be a talented and productive person has nothing to do with a woman's right to make that medical decision for herself based on her own circumstances and beliefs. No woman making that choice/decision knows in advance how a potential child will "turn out" - serial killer or talented athlete.

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

caglewis wrote: No woman making that choice/decision knows in advance how a potential child will "turn out" .

Trig Palin's Mother knew.... :mrgreen:

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

She knew thanks to ["godless"] science, technology, and medical research that the fetus she was carrying had Down's Syndrome. She also knew that she had plenty of money and good insurance. She made the choice to carry her pregnancy to term. The point is that she HAD a choice and the right to make her own medical decisions.

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

My parents don't have a lot of money or good insurance. Should I have the right to abort them ? (blow their brains out and not go to jail for it)?

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

The girls first "right" is to keep her pants on....

vids4ckcrash
Varsity

Post by vids4ckcrash »

TheMalteseFalcon wrote:My parents don't have a lot of money or good insurance. Should I have the right to abort them ? (blow their brains out and not go to jail for it)?

Let's compare apples to apples. Your analogy if not very good. You'll have to come up with a better one.

Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born. ~Garrett Hardin

I often wonder how many of those so adamantly opposed to abortion are big brothers and big sisters. Or take in some of the children when the mothers and fathers have them living in squalor and the children are removed by the welfare department. It is very difficult to get foster parents.

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

vids4ckcrash wrote:
TheMalteseFalcon wrote:My parents don't have a lot of money or good insurance. Should I have the right to abort them ? (blow their brains out and not go to jail for it)?

Let's compare apples to apples. Your analogy if not very good. You'll have to come up with a better one.

Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born. ~Garrett Hardin

I often wonder how many of those so adamantly opposed to abortion are big brothers and big sisters. Or take in some of the children when the mothers and fathers have them living in squalor and the children are removed by the welfare department. It is very difficult to get foster parents.

I thought I read somewhere that God loves ALL of His children. I could be wrong though....

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

He didn't do too well in the bowl game yesterday

Charley Hustle
SEOP

Post by Charley Hustle »

noreply66 wrote:He didn't do too well in the bowl game yesterday

Tebow and Gilyard.......Senior Bowl

Return to “The Off season”