Ohio Unemployment Ticks Up To 11.0 Pct In March

General Chat
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Ohio Unemployment Ticks Up To 11.0 Pct In March

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

COLUMBUS, Ohio - A slow and steady rise in unemployment has put Ohio’s jobless rate at its highest level in more than a
quarter-century.

The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services said Friday that unemployment rate rose slightly during March to 11.0 percent, from 10.9 percent in February.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/cmh/news/state_re ... rch/35201/

Hoggy
SEOP

Re: Ohio Unemployment Ticks Up To 11.0 Pct In March

Post by Hoggy »

People voted for change.......?!

Something has to give pretty soon.

Charley Hustle
SEOP

Post by Charley Hustle »

Hoggy wrote:People voted for change.......?!

time for a new change............. :roll:

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

Alot of the people i talk to says their business is down over 10% this year.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Charley Hustle wrote:
Hoggy wrote:People voted for change.......?!

time for a new change............. :roll:

No Thanks! Most economist agree things are starting to improve across the country. No desire to go back.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Things were so bad for so long(8 yrs)that its hard to see any of the good going on. :122246

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

FIDO wrote:Poor lil bleeding heart liberals....... :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18

Always wanting someone to wipe their ass! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

If you lazy asses don't like your life do something about it instead of blaming others for you worthless self!

Well said Fido! :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41

We are going to start on changing next election, Starting with getting rid of the current governor who has done NOTHING except for receiving a paycheck and stealing from the real workers.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

For 16 straight years Republicans controlled our state government. Look at the mess they made of things! Most people realize it's takes time to turn things around and are willing to give our governor another 4 years.

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

Our governor has already stolen from me and SEVERAL thousands of others what we worked until retirement to earn. There is no way he deserves a second shot at screwing up peoples lives more than he already has.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Funny you should bring up personal responsiblilty/accountability.

No one plays the "victim card" better than the tea party conservative crowd. Blame the government for all their problems. Always gripping about taxes even though our federal tax burden is at a 60 year low. Heck they even think President Obama has raised taxes. Never let the facts get in the way of a good rant..... :lol:

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

My issue with this Governor is not about taxes. It is something that we were GUARANTEED when I retired that he has stolen. After my retirement in May of 2007, Strickland changed what we was guaranteed to get through my benefit package. He has taken away something that is very important, not only to me, but to ALL republican, democrat and independent government workers who WILL NOT be voting for him this year. Yet HE is STILL going to benefit from what he has stolen from us.

People outside of the State, County, City and Township government employment have no clue whatsoever Strickland has done to us except family members and friends. But statewide, that number is high enough to certainly damage any chances of him getting re-elected.

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

ironmen1987 wrote:Alot of the people i talk to says their business is down over 10% this year.

My personal "business" has been down pretty much for the last couple of years....but if I get the kind of raise I'm expecting here soon from the stimulus, I'm gonna put a couple of old ladies booties to work. :oops:

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

Hoggy wrote:

Yeah, YOU will when your taxes shoot up to pay for all this spending that's going on. :roll:

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

FIDO wrote:Poor lil bleeding heart liberals....... :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18

Always wanting someone to wipe their ass! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

If you lazy asses don't like your life do something about it instead of blaming others for you worthless self!

hey, i can't help it if i've had a bad sholder for most of my 26 years of life and can't work but the coupple of times i have voted i have voted democrat and i think the president/govermint owes it to me to take cair of me and give me food and shealter. after all i am a american citisen jest like you. you are won sad individule. :(
jest becuase you are helthy and work a litle bit you think you can look down on me and not share yore good fortune with others like me. :evil:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

....you ain't seen nothing yet baby....either America changes it's course or we'll live to all regret it!

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

FIDO wrote::roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Stop your self loathing pity party. For someone who is not working, how do you pay for your internet?

we finaly got us a GREAT PRESEDENT OBAMA that has the big enouhg hart to sent me a check ever month jest like he does you. hes a fair and great man. god bless him.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

oh yeh.... what do you does so grate thet makes you so high and mighty ? your jest a big suk up to the estableshment and a gready one at that. Shair wit your brother, man.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

FIDO wrote:I'll share some advice, get off your dead beat rear and do something constructive in your life. I guess you allow your children to whine, cry, and blame others for their own demise. .

my four children lives wit there moms so i dont allow them to do anythin see smartie pants. my GRATE PRESIDENT OBAMA sents there poor mamas checks ever month to raise my kids wit. hes a kind and shairing man unlike you gready butte.
why shoudent me an my kids have the same things you doo. its only fare aint it. were american citesens jest like you but you are the high an mihgty one an we are jest plane americans.
shair an shair alike is my motto.
do good for your brother today.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

^^^

Having a conversation with yourself there FIDO? ;-)

Really, do you think we can't see what's going on........ :idea:

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

know, i drive and old 2005 ford an i make most of my payments on it myself to but the kind poeple down at the courthouse are kind enouhg to give me money oncte in a while to keep it repared wit. see their are SOME poeple in the world wit kind harts unlike you. your just stingy an not willin to shair wit your brother. an yo call yourself a good american. huuumf. i think knot. :razz: :razz:

Return to “The Off season”