All State

Re: biggdowgg

Post by blue53 »

Condolences from Jodi and I. I'm here if you or the family needs anything

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

Biggdowgg, Im sorry for your loss. If you need anything, give me a PM. You will be in my prayers.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

thanks guys.

Dave I know if you could be here,you would be,my daughter in California is in the same situation, she is very upset,and she can not make it home either,but we totaly understand.

I never got to meet my biological father, but Richard was my REAL father for the last 38 years,and we couldnt have ask for any better of a man then he was,anyone that knew him would agree.

please remember my mom, she is going to be so lost without him.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Sorry to hear about your loss.......I know last time we talked he was doing better.......you know you have friends in Itown if you need anything.......

IronTigerMum
Varsity

Post by IronTigerMum »

Our sympathies from the Mum house dowwgg.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i'm sorry to hear this my friend, you always spoke so highly of him, and your mother. i'm deeply saddened for you buddy. please keep us posted of arrangements. and as turkey said, you gotta whole slew of tiger family as well. you and ozz , are honorary tigers.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

dowgg so sorry to hear that he passed away...you and your whole family are in my thoughts and prayers....

oldtrojan
All State
Location: Misplaced in Northeastern,Pa rooting for the Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, and Trojans.

Post by oldtrojan »

Biggdowgg... My sympathy,and my prayers go out to you and your family. If the oldtrojan can do anything for you just PM me.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

biggdowgg, my deepest condolences my friend ... we are saddened here in the land of the purple to read of your loss ... It has been written that it is okay to look back at the past as long as you don't stare - biggdowgg, in this case my friend take a long look back, take in all of the memories, hold them close for as long as you can ...

...you are in the pfloyd family's thoughts this day ...

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

thanks again to everyone.

and esp. to you Dave for the call today it meant a lot to me.

blue53, I know you would do anything you could for us also thanks,and I will prob see you friday night if I can make it down, I would love to see kenny while he is in.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

So sorry for your loss biggdowgg.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your father. My prayers are with you and your family. If there is anything I can do please feel free to let me know. I mean it to. My heart goes out to you.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

I am sorry to hear about your Dad. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Let me know if I can do anything.

Philly
All Conference

Post by Philly »

So, so, sorry about you father. I had heard so many nice things about him from Amy. I hate to see you and your family have to go through this pain. My prayers are for you and your family. Your father, is in a wonderful place and will be waiting for you when the time comes. I will be there for Amy just as she has been there for me..we work side by side most days and I will be there to help her through this. Again prayer to you and your family.

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

My thoughts are with you Mike!!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

thanks to everyone!

Return to “The Off season”