Jackson and Grandma-1

General Chat
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Jackson and Grandma-1

Post by Orange and Brown »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is some funny stuff!

tubby
Varsity

Post by tubby »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

The sad thing about this story is that it is all true, except the part about me wanting him locked up. This was his first visit to Jackson that I did NOT have the police around. They were all already at Alumni Stadium. :122245 Yes, my best friend did have the bomb squad at her house and yes, she did lose her Aunt, and that is just the tip of the iceburg on her adventures. She is the funniest person ever to hang around with as long as you aren't traveling with her. Sorry we all scared FIDO out of town. Lunch was great and I had a really good time. We told OnB365 to wear a name tag because she has lost so much weight, we wanted to be able to recognize her.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

You forgot to mention the time she was shot twice, the gold chains, and her 23 raccoons. :lol: :lol: :lol:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

oh my I love the Teresa stories!!! I told my hubby the newest one on the way home when he called me I was laughing so hard I hardly could drive!! :lol: :lol:
And they knew me without the name tag also!! and to think FIDO was sitting beside The terrorist and did you notice how quickly the room emptied when we came in??? think the word is out!
Sure am glad you got that GPS figured out so no one else gets lost in Intercourse PA :lol:

thanks my friends for a great afternoon just wish a couple others could have made it not mentioning biggdowgg and blues names.....

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

You're right, The whole place did empty out when we went in. They put us in the back room by ourselves to begin with and then when we came out to refill our drinks, the place was empty. :122245 I think they seen we were with FIDO and figured the police were on their way, so they all cut and ran. I don't think it was because of the terrorist because she is a regular there and they even had her special order ready. It was strange though that we ended up in her favorite place because Bob Evans conveniently had a malfunction when we went in there and couldn't be served. :twisted:

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

gahs4ever wrote:I miss all the good stuff!

:122247
Weren't you with the group that got thrown out of Ponderosa that time? That was some good stuff. :lol: :lol: We missed you yesterday. I'll look you up at the game Friday if my family goes.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

happy birthday to 2 of my most favorite posters on here. :aaaaa34 :aaaaa34 :aaaaa34 :aaaaa34 :aaaaa34 :aaaaa34 :aaaaa34 :aaaaa34

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i'm thinkin boo might have had a little to do with the ponderosa implosion. since i was settin right beside him. :-D

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Check out the facebook pictures on my page from the Crew game this evening. Columbus's finest and security nabbed me. :122246 They thought some of you guys might be with me. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i will do just that.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

g-1 I think the law follows you thinking the terrorist is with you :lol: :lol: still giggling over the newest story...

Return to “The Off season”