Mass extinction threat significant in Oceans

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: Mass extinction threat significant in Oceans

Post by kantuckyII »

Here's a clue as to what's going to happen to this earth, global warming doesn't seem to be that great of a problem ;-) God is going to pour out massive destruction and misery upon this earth and those who live on it. Just as sure as the sun is going to come up tomorrow, this is going to happen. Anyone who tries to tell you they're a Christian and tells you this isn't so, they're lying and the truth isn't in them!

PS, he does touch upon global warming in the video

toast
All State

Post by toast »

gahs4ever wrote:Again....I never said humans have done a good job of taking care of the earth. Why do you people keep trying to put words in my mouth I didnt say? I just said the the One who created it and everything in it has a plan that is revealed in His Word, and it is going to take more than the human race to overcome that.

But since you want to accuse people of being cop outs, I wonder how much plastic you use and throw away everyday (non-biodegradable) and how many aerosol cans you shoot off? And that is just the tip of the melting iceberg. How many of earth's resources do you waste without thinking; water and petroleum products for example?

The fact is, even if I got as passionate as some of these bleeding hearts about save the earth causes, I could never reach enough people in my lifetime that would result in a drop in the bucket in trms of measurable change.
Our family does recycle but I'm sure we can do better. There is always room for improvement. :-D :-D

You seem to be taking the approach that you alone can't make a difference. That's an easy out. We all have a responsibility to try. I just don't think some people take stewardship of the Earth seriously. That's too bad.

wildthingRV
All Conference

Post by wildthingRV »

kantuckyII wrote: Just as sure as the sun is going to come up tomorrow, this is going to happen. Anyone who tries to tell you they're a Christian and tells you this isn't so, they're lying and the truth isn't in them!
Hate to nitpick, but we've no assurance that the sun WILL come up tomorrow. Anyone who tells you otherwise isn't a Christian.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Before you listen, realize that Hagee is NOT saying this IS the generation, he's simply stating that there are 10 signs that we are the Final Generation

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

interesting vid.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

"Until that time, our worst apathy will not destroy this planet nor deter God from His purpose and will."

We will not destroy this planet but humans can sure mess things up in the mean time. And stewardship of the Earth is something we should not take lightly.

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

dazed&confused wrote:Here's my issue. There what....7 billion people on Earth now. So if we are influencing climate change, it would take huge changes in liefstyle on behalf of all of us affect it and the next thirty years of change are probably already in the works if not more. Having said that, if it gets above 80, I'm cranking my air conditioner; I ain't sweating.
Look into agenda 21

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

for Believers, no proof is necessary.

for non-believers, no proof is possible.

Return to “The Off season”