US Soccer Team Booed - IN AMERICA!

General Chat
fightingtigers45
S

Re: US Soccer Team Booed - IN AMERICA!

Post by fightingtigers45 »

I believe kantuckyII has tried to make a point and has gotten caught up in a lie.

Knowing the Tiger Clan guys as well as I do, I know they wouldn't be laughing at a kid. Period. All they do is volunteer their time for the betterment of the kids in our athletic department. As a graduate of Ironton and a coach in the school system, I commend them for what they do and I'm glad they allow me to lend a hand from time to time.

Some help Ironton by taking photos, others help Ironton by putting time, capital, and physical labor to improve facilities and fundraise like crazy.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I said two, now, because I was mistaken who the officers r, I will say at least one. I saw it, won't take it back and it's done so lets move on.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

...and >That Person< KNOWS I'm telling the truth. They'll have to live with it if they don't want to fess up. I'll sleep fine.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Dinocrocetti wrote:There have been some fine and dedicated men serve in the Ironton Tiger Clan over the past 40+ years. Many kids have been helped by these dedicated men over those years.

I for one, can only defend myself. I will be totally honest and say that the only time I ever laughed at an Ironton football game is when one of the coaches stopped really quick and that guy with the website and the camera ran straight up their hind end.

Now that's funny. Very good post!!!

KII lie about something??? Now we all know he's a good Christian. He wouldn't lie, or hate, or wish any ill will toward anyone, now would he??? Oh, but then there's that Obama guy. Right.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Like I said I am an officer of the Tiger Clan and I have never did any such thing.Nor do I believe any Ironton fan would ever do such a thing.I guess we can now start threads that have no basis/backbone.
Im pretty sure if I were to do so mine would be removed.
How bout it GAHS can I start a thread about something I saw you do?I mean as long as I say I saw it,that does make it true right?

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Where have I ever lied Burggrad?

And for the record, this thread was about booing fellow Americans and citizens claiming their allegiance was to another country.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

kantuckyII wrote:Where have I ever lied Burggrad?

And for the record, this thread was about booing fellow Americans and citizens claiming their allegiance was to another country.
However, some of the sentiment shows why there shouldn't be anyone but natural born citizens be our president
Not a jab at Obama????

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Nope, not really but when I said that, I had a thread in mind when we were discussing why someone should be natural born. Yes, THAT thread started about Obama but it grew to that discussion.

Priority should be to 1. God 2. Family 3. Country in that order

LucasJackson
Varsity

Post by LucasJackson »

kantuckyII wrote:Nope, not really but when I said that, I had a thread in mind when we were discussing why someone should be natural born. Yes, THAT thread started about Obama but it grew to that discussion.

You really mean:

1. Skin color 2 God. 3 family. 4. Country

Right? By natural born you really mean white right?

Malcontent
Freshman Team

Post by Malcontent »

Senator John McCain was born in Panama. Does that mean he is not a natural born American....I don't think so.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Dinocrocetti wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:Nope, not really but when I said that, I had a thread in mind when we were discussing why someone should be natural born. Yes, THAT thread started about Obama but it grew to that discussion.

You really mean:

1. Skin color 2 God. 3 family. 4. Country

Right? By natural born you really mean white right?
Again, I ask, don't you ever feel guity for some of the lies, slander and malicious things you say? You know what I meant, just what I said but yet you twist my words around and try to paint me as something I'm not. Once, you even told me you felt guilty about how you acted towards me and you seemed like you were going to change but the very next day you were on my case again and it was long before this political stuff started.

Anyway, if you can live with yourself saying this stuff about me it makes me wonder about you all the more and I know I sure stand in doubt of you. People deserve the truth, is it even in you to begin with?
Last edited by kantuckyII on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Malcontent wrote:Senator John McCain was born in Panama. Does that mean he is not a natural born American....I don't think so.
US military base is considered American soil just like an embassy

Malcontent
Freshman Team

Post by Malcontent »

Is Hawaii counted as a State?

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

Malcontent wrote:Is Hawaii counted as a State?
Is that crappy forgery put out by barakula a legit birth certificate?

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

ItownHosscat wrote:I have to wonder since I am one of the 4 Tiger Clan officers,I gotta know you blaming me?
To answer correctly would mean the truth,the other slander.
And to slander me might get you something you dont want.
Come on Kantucky,tell us who "done" this.You might be walking on some thin ice though. :roll: :roll:

Ohhhhh scary. :lol:

Return to “The Off season”