Job hunting

General Chat
ItownHosscat
S

Job hunting

Post by ItownHosscat »

With the way things are now a days.I think Im gonna get another job :(
What I'd like to have is a free check and fish all the time,but alas Im not afraid to work.So the way I see it I think I could be one of those ice road truckers.I mean if you wreck so what your on ice duh.I could train with the chick,she would dig me.Or....
actually Im leaning toward being a swamp person.I am pretty accurate with a gun,once shot a doe through the eye,moving at 40 yards for a kill shot.How hard could it be to shoot a freaking gator on a fishing line?The plus for me is after the days work is done we get to eat and drink,another thing Im good at.So if anyone out there knows Troy Landry or any of those swamp peeps please let em know Im interested in a job.

Thanks Hosscat

KVDW
SE

Re: Job hunting

Post by KVDW »

ItownHosscat wrote: What I'd like to have is a free check and fish all the time,
there's not a lot of "free" checks out there.....unless you take to STEALING. :mrgreen:

LucasJackson
Varsity

Post by LucasJackson »

Any luck?

tomcat
Riding the Bench

Post by tomcat »

KVDW wrote:
ItownHosscat wrote: What I'd like to have is a free check and fish all the time,
there's not a lot of "free" checks out there.....unless you take to STEALING. :mrgreen:

so much stealing going on now days , not only on the streets, but from work places, and from own family members

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Thieves stole from my son's grave a few years ago,my dad caught the lady in the act.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

happens all the time.

Return to “The Off season”