The Obama Legacy

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: The Obama Legacy

Post by kantuckyII »

noreply66 wrote:His Legacy will be better than the Hedge
Shame you posted this before I edited my last post...Love to see you answer that one

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

:roll: :roll:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

This is the thread that finally left 'em speechless. I'm even stunned myself at how bad the 'Say What' is from Obama.

surfsider
All State

Post by surfsider »

His legacy is he's the president who was the butt of the most jokes in history.... and counting.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

I'm sure this will make some of you stroke out, but you do realize that Obama will one day have a national monument built for him in DC because he was the first African American President? The same will be true for the first female President, whoever she may be in the future.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I thought his mother was white? Anyway, MLK said he had a dream where a man would be judged by the content of his character and not the color of his skin. Looking at Obama's legacy, and your statement, apparently we aren't there yet then

LucasJackson
Varsity

Post by LucasJackson »

kantuckyII wrote:I thought his mother was white? Anyway, MLK said he had a dream where a man would be judged by the content of his character and not the color of his skin. Looking at Obama's legacy, and your statement, apparently we aren't there yet then
Please dont quote Dr. King. You make yourself look even worse by making believe that you care about diversity.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Dinocrocetti wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:I thought his mother was white? Anyway, MLK said he had a dream where a man would be judged by the content of his character and not the color of his skin. Looking at Obama's legacy, and your statement, apparently we aren't there yet then
Please dont quote Dr. King. You make yourself look even worse by making believe that you care about diversity.
WHy not? what I said was 100% on target..up front and right. YOU KNOW IT TOO!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Dinocrocetti wrote:
Hmmmmm hmmmmm and...wasn't King a minister of the Gospel Of Jesus Christ? how do you think King would look upon Obama's stand on abortion knowing that not only is it murder of all children, it also slays more black children than any other race. Some 13 million since 1973! Obama...character? me thinks not!

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

And it all started in California with Reagan. :roll:

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

NYBuckeye96 wrote: you do realize that Obama will one day have a national monument built for him in DC
that'll be neat. do you suppose they will pose him with a 9 iron in his hand or a driver?

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

dont understand why Dino injected race into this thread..... its Pres Obama's policies and idea's that suck, not his skin color. MD

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

ItownHosscat wrote:And it all started in California with Reagan. :roll:
Who later saw the error of his way and was later smart enough to change his stance on it.

schenk11
All Conference

Post by schenk11 »

You can't put all of the blame on Obama. He was handed over crap from the previous regime. The party system and politicians voting party line is killing this county. They are so stuck of D's and R's that they can't even produce a thought of their own without checking with political headquarters.

Let's eliminate the party system and just vote on the best person, regardless of D or R or I, or whatever. Then maybe they will start doing what is best for their constituents instead of what is best for their respective party and re-election.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I think that Obama himself would point the blame completely at himself...

This is what he said in 2006:
“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure,” he said. “It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here.’ Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.”

Today, he's fighting tooth and nail to raise it during his own adminstration after spending like a drunken sailor. Sooooo the way I see it...eat your own words Barack Obama

RationalVoice
Freshman Team

Post by RationalVoice »

obama's legacy...continuing the democrats' legacy...attempting to erase Christian principles and morals (including a work ethic and obeying the law) from the American culture.

Der_Kommissar1968
JV Team

Post by Der_Kommissar1968 »

RationalVoice wrote:obama's legacy...continuing the democrats' legacy...attempting to erase Christian principles and morals (including a work ethic and obeying the law) from the American culture.
Got excited when I saw a post on a political thread by a guy called RationalVoice. I thought, okay, finally, an unbiased comment. Just goes to show, names can be deceiving. Now I'm totally bummed.

RationalVoice
Freshman Team

Post by RationalVoice »

If you can, please respond using logic - not unsubstantiated comments based on blind faith allegiance to obama & the democrats. obama truly is building upon the newfound (last 30-40 years) refutation of the Christian principles that made this country great.

Der_Kommissar1968
JV Team

Post by Der_Kommissar1968 »

I did use logic, or at least I thought I did. It goes like this.

The name "RationalVoice" implies that the speaker may be rational.

RationalVoice makes an irrational comment.

Therefore, RationalVoice is not really rational.

I think this is solid logic.

RationalVoice
Freshman Team

Post by RationalVoice »

Okay - I'll type slowly...maybe it'll somehow help you understand (who knows ?). I know it's a broad, vague comment on the obama legacy - but, he IS continuing an established effort of the democrats, insisting on moving us further and further from Christian principles...the ones that shaped this country & made it great & blessed.
Yeah...kill babies, save the whales, be kind to muslims, harass Christians, reward those who refuse to work, penalize those who do...give me more of that....

Return to “The Off season”