Homosexual Comic Characters

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Homosexual Comic Characters

Post by kantuckyII »

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/d ... t_4.mailto
Just wanted to pass this warning out there for those with children and grandchildren so they don't make the mistake of buying these comics for their children to read. I know they're going to claim that they're just seeking to make people more tolerant but I do not believe that for a moment. They're wanting to indoctrinate the child's mind to make them believe that homosexuality is just another choice. This world is no friend of God but is an enemy of the same. The devil and the world would like to destroy your child. The battle for his/her mind is very strong. Don't give the devil any space, be careful with what your child sees and hears.

Der_Kommissar1968
JV Team

Re: Homosexual Comic Characters

Post by Der_Kommissar1968 »

Funny, I always figured Batman would be the first to come out of the closet.

Thanks for the warning. I read the article. I just hope it doesn't turn me gay now.

You're right about homosexuality not just being another choice. It's not. Gays are born gay. Good to see you're coming around on that concept.

Unbelieveable that anyone still really cares about homosexuality or feels threatened by it.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I think that some people DO have a natural born tendency to be tempted into the sin of homosexuality. One chooses to yield to that temptation. In that light, it IS a choice just like the choices that we all make between right and wrong.

The god of this world is working very hard to make people believe that it's a harmless choice and that there's nothing wrong with it. That's why they like to start out on the young, when the mind is malleable and the parents are asleep (figuratively) and never realize who and what is speaking to their child. It is a NATURAL...born....instinct to know that homosexuality is wrong...one's mind had to be conformed to the god & the wisdom of this world to escape the guilt from it.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Glad they did not do this kind of stuff to cartoons when I was a kid.

moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

"Hulk ready to stand behind :shock: Green Lantern."

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

I will buy one for my grandson asap..................Proud of these people..........tuck, get a life....... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Because you're conformed to this world.....satan appears in all forms...never thought of him appearing as Papaw but there you go

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

So abuck, just cause this new Green Lantern is gay you will go buy a copy? That pretty sad, but you are a sheep who falls for marketing.

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

What a way to ruin the comic book industry. Kids mimic comic book characters. This is NOT good for them.

Since Obama had a comic book, he should be made a gay character. Oh wait...he is already known as "The Gay President"

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

abuck76 wrote:I will buy one for my grandson asap..................Proud of these people

is he gay or are you just hoping to lead him to that persuasion?

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

KVDW wrote:
abuck76 wrote:I will buy one for my grandson asap..................Proud of these people

is he gay or are you just hoping to lead him to that persuasion?
He just can't wait to see his grandson running around the yard in a pink tutu and cape :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Only Abuck would turn a good thread like a warning to unsuspecting parents by attempting to show how dumb he is

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Kudos to DC comics!

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

I liked the Funky Winkerbean Gay Prom storyline that recently ran in newspapers. That was a great storyline!

http://www.usatoday.com/life/comics/sto ... 54618608/1

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Of course the two liberal sheep on here think this is a great thing. Thats exactly what the writers wanted to use a cheap gimmick to sell comic books since having a gay character is the in thing right now. I bet you both are going to go buy the one where Northstar the gay superhero is getting married arent you?

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I'm hoping that these people are teasing and wouldn't really give their children one of these? I know, if I had a child and his grandfather gave him one of those comics, he'd probably never see his grandchild again unless he repented and promised to never do anything like that again. I'd make sure there was supervision and never allow my grandchild alone with them again. No gift could be given unless I'd seen it first

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

kantuckyII wrote:I'm hoping that these people are teasing and wouldn't really give their children one of these? I know, if I had a child and his grandfather gave him one of those comics, he'd probably never see his grandchild again unless he repented and promised to never do anything like that again. I'd make sure there was supervision and never allow my grandchild alone with them again. No gift could be given unless I'd seen it first

Oh the times they are a changin'!

I think everyone in high school should watch the Funky Winkerbean comic that dealt with gay couples at the prom.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Might be but that sure don't make it better! I think Obama got the idea for approving of gay marriage from his comic book readin'

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

kantuckyII wrote:Might be but that sure don't make it better!

Depends on your perspective. I think its changing for the better.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

My grandkids are very well adjusted and understand people are different and different is o.k.................My Grandkids have a gay uncle who adores them.........They look forward to his visits and enjoy going to see their uncle in the Gay Mens Choir in Columbus.......Especially the Xmas Concert.......I am proud of the way my daughter has raised these kids to be tolerant in an increasingly less than tolerant country......... All kids are going to have to be able to dal with all kinds of cultural differences in their lives, and being bigotted will only hold them back........Toelrance is the key to the future........... :12224

Return to “The Off season”