Women Equality Day

General Chat
abuck76
SEOPS HO

Women Equality Day

Post by abuck76 »

Tomorrow the 26th, is a celebration of equality and the continuing struggle for that eqauilty for women..........It is the anniversary of the passage of the 19th amendment..............The struggle continues against forces that try to hold women back.................Fight on for equality for women and all people............. :12224

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Women Equality Day

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

I definitely feel all women should be treated equally except when it comes to Capital Punishment.......no way in hell should a woman be hung like a man............. :) :)

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

I have two daughters and one beautiful grand daughter....I am proud of the sudccess both of my girls have achieved, and I am happy for the opportunities that will be afforded my grand daughter..........But the hard work is not over............Reflect and contemplate what this day means to women in this country..........But please help continue the struggle women try to overcome, every day of their lives..........Happy Anniversary Ladies.......Happy Anniversary for American values........... :12224

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Image.............. :12224

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

abuck76 wrote:I have two daughters ....I am proud of the sudccess both of my girls have achieved,
happy for your daughters but if they have been able to achieve all that success, then where is the inequality?

you are obsessed with "causes" that are no longer "causes" or "struggles".

good heavens man, the 19th amendment was ratified almost a hundred years ago and you're wanting to strike up the band for the struggle for "women's equality day" ? get a life, man.

another of your favorite "struggles" is for the poor and minorities.

LBJ (or some old fart) waaay back 50 years ago declared the war on poverty and the slaves were freed about 200 years ago and since then several Trillion taxpayer dollars have been put into THAT struggle with no results. in fact, the poverty levels still continue to rise every year with more people on food stamps and other govt programs than ever before in history.
you just need to face the facts that you are going to have a certain level of poverty and ne'er-do-wells in this or any other country no matter what you do. so just donate a portion of your money to the govt every year to feed and house those people and move on...it's a stagnant struggle.

the last two secretarys of state have been females and we now have a black president... in case you missed it.

i suppose you now want to elect a black KING and elect a female (or gay or cross-dresser) QUEEN. :roll: :roll:
maybe you can start that thread tomorrow.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

If you are that far out of touch with reality, there would be no benefit of discussion with you.........As far you are concerned, as evidenced by your post, there is no discrimination of any kind in our country.........How sad there are people like you, that do not see............. :12224

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

abuck76 wrote:As far you are concerned, as evidenced by your post, there is no discrimination of any kind in our country.....
never said that at all. in fact i believe there is TONS of discrimination in this country and it ain't just one way either..... but as usual you'll conjure up something to distort what was said.

ignore the rest of the post if it confuses you and just answer the first question....

if your daughters have been so successful, then where is all this inequality?
Last edited by KVDW on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:I definitely feel all women should be treated equally except when it comes to Capital Punishment.......no way in hell should a woman be hung like a man............. :) :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

hell, i'm as white as the pure snow and have a nine inch hammer in my pocket...... and you think I'VE NEVER BEEN DISCRIMINATED AGAINST WHILE JOB HUNTING??? :122246 :122246 think again.. :roll:

i sincerely believe that is a big part of the problem. you, and some others, believe people like me can just walk in to any business or company in the country, snap my fingers and i have a job because i'm a white male. get real.

EVERYBODY (that has ever job hunted) has been discriminated against at some time or another but you and the people you pray so hard for don't even have the foggiest notion that that is true. get up..... don't sign up....and go try again

MOST of those that have jobs didn't have it handed to them, they WORKED and/or STUDIED for it.
have your downtrodden try it sometime.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

KVDW wrote:hell, i'm as white as the pure snow and have a nine inch hammer in my pocket......
:lol: :lol: :lol: somebody (female i hope) just PMed me and said... "gimme a call, sweetie, and i'll put your little booty to work." ;-)

this isn't Craig's List is it ???? :122246

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

How about Baby Equality Day Abuck?

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

As usual, the ignorant make childish jokes.....And tuck can not possibly understand that one can stand for principles that have nothing to do with abortion...........Start a Baby equality day tuck... :12224

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

I can remember when they banned and burned their bras... :122246 :122246

Now them were the days..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Yeup.......Symbolicly throwing off the chains of slavery..... :12224

Return to “The Off season”