Yes - This Might Be Called Political - Removing God!

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: Yes - This Might Be Called Political - Removing God!

Post by kantuckyII »

:122246 LOL! I don't blame 'em, I wouldn't wanta be out there in lightning either if I was them! :122246
Democrats scrapped plans today to have President Obama accept his party’s nomination in the 74,000 seat Bank of America stadium citing forecast thunderstorms as convention planners scrambled to avoid ticking off disappointed ticketholders.

"We have been monitoring weather forecasts closely and several reports predict thunderstorms in the area, therefore we have decided to move Thursday's proceedings to [indoor] Time Warner Cable Arena to ensure the safety and security of our delegates and convention guests," said DNCC CEO Steve Kerrigan.

He encouraged members of the public holding "community credentials" to "continue to come together with their friends and neighbors to watch and participate in history," promising Obama would address credential holders in a national conference call being set up, and promised to invite them to another event later.

Republicans, who had canceled the first day of their own convention last week due to weather in Tampa, Fla., accused Democrats of downgrading their events because of low enthusiasm.

"Problems filling the seats?" said Republican National Committee spokeswoman Kirsten Kukowski.

Stadium ticket holder Rachel Simpson, a 21-year-old student from Ashville, NC, came to Charlotte with six friends to hear Obama.

“It was kind of easy to get tickets. Now it seems kind of impossible. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity and it’s really disappointing,” she said.

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

You think Tuck is a flake? You have no idea so let me enlighten you. I COULD really care less who actually wins this election. I am Christian first and American second. My Father promised me that I would always have what I needed to sustain me and NO president regardless of party can or has been able to take that away from me. I don't care because I know my bible prophecy and I know that none of this will matter very soon. Bush is not the reason for failure. It started in our own homes. You want to have anything goes then reap what you sow. How's that for a RELIGIOUS rant? You see Tuck is Baptist if I'm not mistaken. I'm Pentecostal, believe in speaking in tongues and the baptism of the Holy Spirit, believe the bible is the only authority, and that Jesus is the only way to heaven. Tuck tries to tell you the truth and while I'm not near as political as him I respect him for his efforts

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

There is more to this story than what kantucky presents. If I was at the convention, I would not want to receive anything that was anti-choice. I would be insulted if someone presented me a basket of information with abortion propoganda.

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

Very sad.. I didn't think I would live to see things like this happen in America.

The most dangerous thing in America is a systematic movement that is trying to remove God from our society....
Thet are doing a pretty good job at it..

But......... He wins!

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Nobody is trying to remove God from us........We have and always have had, a secular government........The Framers wanted it that way.........The belief in God is a personal choice, and should not be dictated to us by any government official........You want to worship, worship.....The Constitution and Governmant guarantees it.......But do not ask me to believe the way you believe, by using governmental action............No one has ever said anything about me and my religion......No one is trying to take God from you....No governemnt agency, institution or officer has ever tried, nor will they try, to take my beliefs from me........But keep God out of politics as the Framers wnated and designed............God is not in the Constitution....I repeat, GOD IS NOT IN THE CONSTITUTION........There is even a specific article in the Constitution that says, in Article VI, "The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States. "............Go pray for guidance to your God for understanding of our country and its founding.........As a SECULAR Governemnt............ :12224

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

If you are not for God then you are against Him. Not a Christian rant, a biblical fact.....

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

I love God.....God loves me.............Has nothing to do with a government that by design does not want to interfere with that......We are, have always been and will continue to be a Secular Government.......Thank God .......... :12224

Eagle82
All Conference

Post by Eagle82 »

NYBuckeye96 wrote:
ironmen1987 wrote:Hahaha....typical democrat answer. I have no plans on inviting Obama or Romney over for dinner anytime soon but if career welfare is the aim then you keep right on supporting the big O...

And if you enjoy being a b*tch to corporate America and support CORPORATE WELFARE, you go right on and support Romney.
96, it seems that OWS Charlotte doesn't support your theory. There is protest saying Obama is a traitor?

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

abuck76 wrote:I love God.....God loves me.............Has nothing to do with a government that by design does not want to interfere with that......We are, have always been and will continue to be a Secular Government.......Thank God .......... :12224
You're right and we are and will continue to pay the price for our sins.....The rain falls on the just and unjust

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

You worship a different God than we do abuck. Our God is the creator of the universe, Jesus Christ. You have repeatedly stated that you do not believe that Jesus Christ was God, manifested in the flesh. Just wanted to point that out

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

It does matter what you believe.....And GOD did create the universe, not his son...........But God , nor Jesus his son, did not create the Constitution.......... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Again, I just wanted to point out, that you do not worship the same God that we are talking about. Jesus was, is and always will be God. That is a Christian truth that is from cover to cover. The whole word of God is about one person, that is Jesus Christ.

Your beliefs more lean towards Islam

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Showing your ignorance again, as well as your ignorance about our Constitution......Just pointing out is all.......... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Excuse me, I meant to say but mispoke, I meant that your beliefs are more aligned with the teaching of Islam then they do them what Jesus Christ said of himself. Jesus said that he was God came in the flesh. I believe this. You and Muhammad say that he was not. I think I will believe Jesus over you two.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

abuck76 wrote:Showing your ignorance again, as well as your ignorance about our Constitution......Just pointing out is all.......... :12224

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

In “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.

We already know where his president stands Tuck.....

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Try and stay on topic..........This is a secular government and has nothing to do with religion.......This great government is not trying to take God away........... :12224

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

It has everything to do with religion and the desire to make it go away.....

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

How is government taking away your right to believe in God?.....I can not wait for this answer :roll: ....... :12224

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

abuck76 wrote:How is government taking away your right to believe in God?.....I can not wait for this answer :roll: ....... :12224
They try it with UFO----------So--lol

Return to “The Off season”