Islam Seeks The Anti-Christ

General Chat
abuck76
SEOPS HO

Re: Islam Seeks The Anti-Christ

Post by abuck76 »

I do not need to give you bibilcal quotes.......As I have said, and you just simply can not possibly understand or comprehend, is you are just quoting scripture with no evidence.........You use wishful thinking.......I am not nor have I disputed claims in the bible about the rapture or end times.........But you are simply not understanding that todays environment is no worse or better than many, many other times in our past............There have been many times that people have said were the end times.........But it never happened.........Let me ask you, does the temple have to be re-built before the second coming?...If I am not mistaken it has to be............Has it?...Nope.....There is that pesky Dome of the Rock setting up there...............You are blaspheming when you presuppose you know Gods mind or timetable...........You both just look like poor souls that do not know of what you speak..........."But of that day or that hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father" (Mark 13:32)..........hmmmm, sounds like two divine beings huh tuck........... :12224

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

Dr. Calvin Ray Evans will preach on prophecy as it pertains to current events unfolding in our world this Sunday at 9:30 am at Rubyville Community Church. There will be a short song service then straight into the message. This service will not be recorded so CD's will not be available. In these troubled times every person should consider that we could be living in the last days. Come and hear a dynamic sermon and bring your lost family.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

No, it does not need to be rebuilt before the rapture the church. It does have to be rebuilt before the middle of the tribulation when Antichrist defiles the Temple. Israel has been rebuilt, we find that prophecy in Ezekiel, the 37 chapter. For you to suggest there has ever been a situation since the Diaspora like we have today just ignores history.

In the chapter that I gave, we see the regathering it is real and back into the homeland, they are described as dry scattered bones, dead, Being brought together so they can live again. At this moment Israel sleeps they; They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not. They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not: They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat. Israel is spiritually dead.

Ezekiel goes on to say that God will breathe life back into them again. These bones will live again, they will turn in their unbelief, and be witnesses to all the world, during the great tribulation the salvation of the Lord!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

No, In my opinion, I Believe it does not need to be rebuilt before the rapture the church. It does have to be rebuilt before the middle of the tribulation when Antichrist defiles the Temple. Modern construction can erect a building in such a short time today.

Israel has been rebuilt, we find that prophecy in Ezekiel, the 37 chapter. For you to suggest there has ever been a situation since the Diaspora like we have today just ignores history.

In the chapter that I gave, we see the regathering it is real and back into the homeland, they are described as dry scattered bones, dead, Being brought together so they can live again. At this moment Israel sleeps they; They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not. They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not: They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat. Israel is spiritually dead.

Ezekiel goes on to say that God will breathe life back into them again. These bones will live again, they will turn in their unbelief, and be witnesses to all the world during the great tribulation the salvation of the Lord! Millions upon millions will find Christ, but many of them will lose their very head for doing so!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

One final warning, I believe the Bible is pretty clear in stating that those who have had a clear explanation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ will have no second chance after the rapture of the church. The Bible says that God will send strong delusion so they will believe the lie instead of the truth.

King James Bible
(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

..........."But of that day or that hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father" (Mark 13:32)...

Jesus Himself prophesied the conversion of the Jews prior to the Second Coming when He said (Matthew 23:37-39):

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem.... Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'"

The Temple must be re-built and it is not even close..............Jews are not flocking to become Christians.............Again using scripture, you have no leg to stand on....................... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

You have no, or very little understanding, of what you're reading. It does not need to be rebuilt. Disappearance of crisis after the tribulation period. At that time Christ will set up a earthly reign for 1000 years

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

I noticed you made no comment about MARK 13:32.........But I understand you do not want to admit when you are wrong......And wrong about God and Jesus....whew, that is bad...........Now, when the temple is about to be rebuilt and all Jews are flocking to Christian churches, we can discuss further.........Until then, have a blessed day and I will continue to pray for your enlightenment.........Seek Jesus...... :12224

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

ironmen1987 wrote:This topic isn't about biblical Christian vs cultural Christian. It's about a very real threat to the stability and economies of our world. If he truly believes that his sole purpose is to start a war in order to usher in a savior of the world then we all have a problem. He will push until Israel strikes or force the hand of other nations to respond. There can be no diplomacy with someone like this and it will be the innocent people in the region that will die and suffer. No Christian can know how this will play out any more than our govt. All we have to go by are God's warnings and prophecy found in His Word. It may or may not be the event that ushers in the anti-christ. Maybe God will restrain Israel from attacking and maybe He won't. All that matters is that we are closer today than we have ever been and if tomorrow comes then we will be even closer. Believe or don't believe, it's all about free will for now at least. The time is quickly approaching that we will all face the ultimate truth whether it be thru death or the rapture and tribulation. Decide for yourself what you are willing to believe. If you are right then that's awesome. If you are wrong then it's only eternity. No big deal.....
Did you even read this Abuck? Am i saying i claim to know when the end will be or that this particular event is the last thing before the rapture? This flake may or may not act upon his threats but he has less than a year in power and has lost much of his support within the country. He claims to be called to do exactly what he has threatened. Its not a gloom or doom thing but a very real possibility and anyone that thinks he doesn't take this thing seriously is gravely mistaken. As far as the temple, i've always figured it would be rebuilt as part of the peace treaty that Israel will eventually sign with the Anti-Christ to begin the seven year tribulation. That is only my thought based on studying prophecy and not a biblical quote. The Jews are for the most part a secular people at this point in their history so only a small minority even think about building a temple. The rapture will catch everyone off guard with its suddenness but the actual second coming when Christ returns to earth will be at the conclusion of the tribulation but knowing when it will happen will do those left behind very little since they aren't likely to survive. There is nothing wrong with having a love of prophecy and sharing it with others and while every event is not a major step they all combine to result in the eventual rise of that evil one. When will that be? Once again in my opinion and not a biblical quote, i think the man is already among us. Now whether he is 10 years old or 40 at this point i have no clue, possibly he is already in a position of power or maybe he is just swinging from some monkey bars. I don't claim to have inside info and if Tuck has then i've missed it somewhere and i'm not happy that he hasn't sent me a private message to share. I'm sure, like myself, that he is simply stating the opinions he has formed based on the clues that God gave us in His Word as to when the end will be. Prior to 1948 there wasn't as much reason to be excited over the possibility but with the blooming of the fig tree (Israel) then we know that summer is nigh and that this generation shall not pass...

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

It is ALL interpretation........ALL...This generation shall pass..........Preterists believe it already happened in 70a.d...............You are man, and man was not meant to understand and decipher Gods word.........When it happens, is not yours to predict...That is blasphemous..........Pick an interpretation is not the way to seek Jesus......Peace Treaty with Israel........Do you see one in the near future?...NO..........The Temple is no where near being rebuilt.............Jews are not flocking to become Christians........If the generation talked about is ours, Jesus has about another 20 years at best to return...........I for one will continue to seek the truth, not from man, but by seeking Jesus...........You go your way, and I shall seek Jesus.........Have a blessed day and I will pray for you to be enlightened also.......... :12224

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

abuck76 wrote:It is ALL interpretation........ALL...This generation shall pass..........Preterists believe it already happened in 70a.d...............You are man, and man was not meant to understand and decipher Gods word.........When it happens, is not yours to predict...That is blasphemous..........Pick an interpretation is not the way to seek Jesus......Peace Treaty with Israel........Do you see one in the near future?...NO..........The Temple is no where near being rebuilt.............Jews are not flocking to become Christians........If the generation talked about is ours, Jesus has about another 20 years at best to return...........I for one will continue to seek the truth, not from man, but by seeking Jesus...........You go your way, and I shall seek Jesus.........Have a blessed day and I will pray for you to be enlightened also.......... :12224
Not meant to understand God's Word? So the entire ministry of Christ and the bible was just a hobby for God to pass the time or what? That has to be the most ignorant statement i have ever read. I have no clue what God you are following or bible you are reading. How can we share something with others that we don't understand? Wouldn't that make the great commission an impossibility? I will give you this much, you definitely need to seek Jesus so keep seeking. As for you and i...we are done discussing bible. I think Matthew 10:14 fits this situation well in both of our minds. We will not continue debating God's Word in front of those that need Him in their hearts and confuse them even more. Feel free to post anything you want but i will no longer respond to your twisted religion. His Word was, praise His Holy Name, taught to me by wonderful called men of God so THAT I MIGHT UNDERSTAND. Just knowing Him makes every day a blessing but thank you anyway and i pray for you to have the same. I will also pray for you to be "enlightened" as one of us is definitely off course and the way is straight and narrow. Prayer is always the best place to start.....

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

I have given you scripture but you refuse to see..........You use your interpretation and I will use mine.........I have used the original Greek and the real translations...............You have the word as a Pagan has said to follow.....There are many books that the Pagan did not allow...........Seek Jesus, not a Pagan, or a spokesman for the Pagan.............Seek Jesus......... :12224

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

Here is something you might like Tuck.

They Won’t Track What Doesn’t Exist In Their Mind

By Daymond Duck

My wife, Rachel, recently had knee surgery. Two days later, she was released from the hospital with a prescription for a pain killer. I went to the pharmacy to get the medicine and the nice lady that waited on me said she had to see my driver’s license or she couldn’t sell me the pills. I showed her my driver’s license and she entered my number into the store computer.

I took the medicine home to Rachel and told her that our government is tracking the buying and selling of your medicine and they will soon be tracking the buying and selling of everything. Rachel jokingly replied, “They can already track everything except illegal aliens.” Of course, she knows they can track our good friends from Mexico, if they really want to. But they don’t really want to do it because Satan wants a world government and God has decided to let him have one during the fast approaching Tribulation Period.

You see, in opposition to God, Satan tried to establish a world government that would worship him at the Tower of Babel (Genesis 11:1-9). When God came down to look at Satan’s pile of burned bricks He wasn’t fooled. He knew what the wicked one was up to. He halted construction on the Tower and created a barrier to restrain Satan’s world government. God’s barrier was a better barrier than the flimsy walls and fences that have been built along America’s border with Mexico. His barrier was the establishment of nations and borders for a scattered people who speak a different language.

Satan hasn’t given up on his ancient dream. He has found a group of Globalists to help fulfill it by tearing down God’s barrier and reversing what God did. Satan is a sly one. He doesn’t want to destroy nations and borders in one giant act because switching to a world government in one night might be too difficult to accomplish. He wants to gradually do it. First, he wants to reorganize the world into ten groups of nations with one powerful leader over each group for a total of ten leaders that are called ten kings and ten horns in the Bible (Daniel 7:7, 24; Revelation 17:12). Second, after he gets his ten horn dictators established, Satan wants to bring in an eleventh horn (a little horn that Christians call the Antichrist) to merge the ten into a one world government (Daniel 7:8).

Anyway, the ten groups of nations are beginning to appear (the European Union, North American Union, Eurasian Union, Gulf Union, etc.). And all of them want to eliminate the nations and borders within their groups under the guise of common economic policies, common defense forces, and letting goods and people move unhindered within their group, etc. Instead of being citizens of a nation (such as England, the United States, etc.), Globalists want people to be citizens of a group (citizens of the European Union, North American Union, etc.) with a perimeter (some call it an external border to distinguish it from wide open or practically non-existent internal borders) around their group. Ultimately, after all ten groups are established, Satan plans to merge them into a world government. And he plans to call their people citizens of the world not citizens of a group or a nation.

Most illegal aliens aren’t tracked in the United States because Satan and his Globalists don’t want to acknowledge that some nations, some internal borders and some illegal aliens exist. His ultimate goal is to reverse what God did at the Tower of Babel by creating a borderless world government with people worshipping him instead of God. What doesn’t exist in the minds of Globalists (illegal aliens) won’t be tracked. Many Globalists (especially in the EU), including many in America’s political parties (especially the Democratic Party), are already calling for the removal of all mention of God from their documents and the Bible tells us who they will turn to (Revelation 13:7-8).

Readers in North America may want to Google “North American Leaders Summit,” “Trusted Traveler” and “Beyond the Border.”

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

"First, he wants to reorganize the world into ten groups of nations with one powerful leader over each group for a total of ten leaders that are called ten kings and ten horns in the Bible"
..........who will these be ironmen

“They can already track everything except illegal aliens.”
..........so illegal aliens are Satans minions doing his will?

"the ten groups of nations are beginning to appear (the European Union, North American Union, Eurasian Union, Gulf Union"
......I do not where the North Am. Union is, nor the Euraisn Union nor the Gulf Union is. Can you show me on amap please.

"including many in America’s political parties (especially the Democratic Party), are already calling for the removal of all mention of God from their documents "
............You do know or Framers, who were not politicaLLy affiliated chose to not put God in our Documents to begin with. God is not in the DOI or the Constitution, unless you include "Natures God", which I would not think that would call Jesus. Teddy Roosevelt, a republican, fought to take God off money.

“North American Leaders Summit
..........."Yea, how crazy is the fact that the thre countries who trade with other would want to meet and discuss, oh I do not know, TRADE?... :roll: :roll:

Trusted Travelor?..really?
.........And you think Satan is using a speed up pass for frequent fiers?... :roll:

Booga Booga.......People have been looking under beds for Satan since the beginning of time..........Matthew 24:36........... :12224

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

Are you familiar with Jack Kelly Tuck?

Why Ezekiel 38 Will Precede Daniel 9

“Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy.

“Know and understand this: From the issuing of the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble” (Daniel 9:24-25).

Dispensationalists believe, with good reason, that there's one week of years left to fulfill from the promise the angel Gabriel delivered to Daniel near the end of the Babylonian captivity. We know the prophecy as Daniel's 70 weeks. Each week in the prophecy represents 7 years. 69 of these weeks (7 plus 62) had passed when the Messiah presented Himself to Israel as their King on the only day in His life that He did so. On our calendar it became known as the first Palm Sunday.

In the prophecy 69 weeks equals 483 years (69 x 7). This is the exact time that had passed since Artaxerxes Longimonus issued his decree giving Nehemiah permission to begin rebuilding Jerusalem (Nehemiah 2:1-10). (The city had been destroyed when Nebuchadnezzar's army conquered Judah and took its people captive to Babylon.) Daniel's prophecy was being fulfilled in specific detail, and Israel's failure to realize this marked the beginning of the end for them (Luke 19:41-44).

After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be cut off and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed (Daniel 9:26).

The Hebrew word for Anointed One is Messiah. Four days after He presented Himself to them, they executed Him, which is what the Hebrew word translated “cut off” means. Nothing the angel Gabriel had promised to Mary (Luke 1:32-33) had come to pass. Three days after that He rose again, fulfilling a sign He had promised to the religious leaders to prove His authenticity, the sign of the prophet Jonah (Matt. 12:39-40). He gave them 40 days to recognize the most dramatic fulfillment of a prophetic sign in the history of mankind and accept Him as their Messiah, and when they didn't He ascended into Heaven, fulfilling another prophecy in the process.

Then I will go back to my place until they admit their guilt. And they will seek my face; in their misery they will earnestly seek me” (Hosea 5:15)

About 38 years after that the Roman armies destroyed the city and the sanctuary, and for all practical purposes the nation of Israel ceased to exist. But a few years before that happened, the Jewish leadership of the Christian movement called the Church had become divided over the issue of whether Gentiles who were coming into Christianity had to put themselves under the Law first. In other words did a Gentile have to become a Jew before becoming a Christian? The unspoken question that lurked behind it was even more troublesome to them, and that was, “If not, what's to become of Israel?” They had been taught that the only way to God was through Israel. Was this being changed?

The Council At Jerusalem

They all came together in Jerusalem, where James, the Lord's half brother and head of the Church in Jerusalem set them straight. Israel is being temporarily set aside, he told them, while the Lord takes out of the Gentiles a people for Himself. After that He will restore Israel to allow the remnant of mankind one more chance to seek Him (Acts 15:13-18). Therefore, Gentiles would not be required to convert to Judaism in the process of becoming Christians.

The Greek word translated “take” in Acts 15:14 means to carry away for one's own purpose and the one translated “out of” means to remove from a specified time and place. Before restoring Israel to fellowship with Him, the Lord will take a people for Himself out of the time and place of the Gentiles. James was describing the rapture of the Church and saying it will precede Daniel's 70th Week.

Paul, who was at the meeting, confirmed this by saying Israel has been blinded in part until the full number of Gentiles has come in. After that Israel will be saved (Romans 11:25). As I've indicated in previous studies this is another testimony that the rapture of the church will precede Israel's restoration and redemption. From these two prophecies we understand that Israel's rejection of the Messiah did not end the Old Covenant. It merely interrupted its 490 year post exilic duration 7 years short of its allotted time. After the Church is gone this seven years has to be completed.

“He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him” (Daniel 9:27).

The final seven years will begin with a covenant to be signed by the “ruler who will come”, mentioned in Daniel 9:26. Gabriel said this leader will come from the people who would destroy the city and the sanctuary after the Messiah's execution. In the middle of this last seven years He will put an end to sacrifices and offerings by setting up the Abomination of Desolation which kicks off the 3 ½ year Great Tribulation (Matt. 24:15-21).

Put this all together and you can begin to see why I believe the Rapture of the Church will precede the beginning of Daniel's missing 70th week. According to these prophecies the church has to be gone before Israel returns to their covenant relationship with the Lord.

And That's Not All

But my main purpose in reviewing all this with you is to find the answer to one very important question, and here it is. What event will suddenly cause Israel, currently a predominantly secular nation, to officially restore their Old Covenant relationship with God? The study of human nature tells us that while people typically fall away from their beliefs gradually, they don't come back to them the same way. Usually, some external change or event, often catastrophic in nature, has to take place to snap them back. And so it will be for Israel.

And remember, it has to be a return to the Old Covenant because they're seven years short of completing the time God allotted to them, and the only reason they will need a Temple is for the purpose of Old Covenant worship. If it was the rapture of the Church that gets their attention they'd be motivated to enter a New Covenant relationship rather than return to the Old Covenant. Something else has to happen . And it will.

An unexpected event that will threaten Israel's very existence is set to take place soon and God will use it to bring them running as a nation to Him, ending a 2000 year estrangement. This event won't be a protracted one that causes them to slowly conclude that they're doomed and drive them to their knees in a desperate plea for help. Rather it will be one orchestrated and executed by God Himself for the specific purpose of opening spiritual eyes that have been blinded since that first Palm sunday. It will happen so fast that they won't realize what has transpired until it's all over.

God will cause a coalition of enemy forces to strike with out warning in such numbers that it will seem like a cloud has covered the land, and when they do, He will decimate them with torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulphur. Then He'll sew such confusion in the ranks that they'll turn on each other. When it's over there will be so many dead bodies that it will take Israel seven months just to bury them all.

Of course the event I'm referring to is the Battle of Ezekiel 38-39. Four times during Ezekiel's prophecy of this battle God's objective was made clear. Ezekiel 38:23, 39:7, 39:22, 39:28 all tell us His goal is to show His greatness and holiness to Israel and the nations so Israel will know He's the Lord their God. This is the event that will cause Israel's national reconciliation with God and kick off the remaining seven years of the Old Covenant.

Today there appears to be a growing desire among some in Israel for a Temple. But if you read between the lines you'll see it's a nationalistic movement, not a spiritual one. Advocates are hoping a Temple will underscore their right to the land by demonstrating their historical presence there. But this movement is by no means reflective of the national mind set. Most people realize the danger in such a thing.

But after the Battle of Ezekiel 38, the demand for a Temple will be a spiritual movement that will represent the great majority of people in Israel. They'll want to worship the God they've rediscovered and Old Covenant worship requires a Temple. It won't be just a monument to their past but a necessity for their future. And with the great victory God will have just handed them, who will dare to deny them? Even the coming world leader will appear to be championing their cause, enforcing a covenant that will allow them to build their Temple. To Israel it will seem like peace has finally come.

One More Time

Sad to say, the Battle of Ezekiel 38 won't result in a permanent peace for Israel. They'll discover they've been deceived by the very one who they thought to be their champion, bringing about the worst period of persecution the Jewish people have ever known. And this time when foreign nations are mobilized against them, it won't be just a regional coalition. Zechariah 12:3 says all the nations of the world will line up against Israel. This time Israel will know in advance what their fate will likely be and will come crawling to God for help (Hosea 6:1-2).

This time God won't just use His signature weapons of rain, hail, earthquakes and fire that He can deliver from afar. Nor will He sow confusion into the enemy's mind to have them defeat themselves. This time He'll fill the sky with the armies of heaven, with His own Son at their head. The Son will slay them all with just the Word of His mouth. This time they won't spend multiple months burying the dead. This time the birds will devour the carcasses (Rev. 19:11-21).

This time will be different because this time it won't be only the Father they will have recognized. This time it will be the Son as well (Zech 12:10). The reconciliation will finally be complete and the Kingdom Age will begin. You can almost hear the footsteps of the Messiah 09-08-12

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

The Coming Leader
Jack Kelly

He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy the mighty men and the holy people. He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power (Daniel 8:24-25).

When he first comes on the scene he'll quickly garner the world's attention. More that just being likeable, he'll be seen as a man with a brilliant future ahead of him, a charismatic personality who will immediately attract and hold everyone's interest. And when he takes center stage after the Battle of Ezekiel 38, many will believe he has the solution to all their problems. In a world reeling under the twin disasters of the mysterious disappearance of millions of Christians and the outbreak of nuclear war in the Middle East, he'll be a voice of calmness and reassurance. If it seems to them like he has an almost supernatural ability to get control of things and lead the way to peace, it will be because he does. He's Satan's man, masquerading as the savior of the world.

In an early success, he'll broker a treaty in the Middle East that will astound everyone (Daniel 9:27), causing the recently defeated Muslim nations to agree to the building of a Temple in Israel. Using Ezekiel 48 as his authority, he'll show everyone involved that the new Temple doesn't belong on the current Temple mount, but slightly more than 20 miles to the north in Shiloh. Sharing a space with the Dome of the Rock and the al Aksa mosque will not be required. After thousands of years of strife, it will appear that peace has finally come to that war torn part of the world.

I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest (Rev. 6:2).

Not everyone will immediately be convinced to line up behind him, and for those who aren't, conquest will be the answer. He'll justify the need for war by convincing them that a lasting peace depends on everyone submitting to the authority of a single government. Those who don't come willingly will have to be persuaded.

In the process there will be an assassination attempt that will leave him blinded in one eye and crippled in one arm (Rev. 13:3, Zech 11:17). But once again he will astonish the world. They will have thought him to be dead, but suddenly there he'll be, alive again. As a result, His power and influence will grow exponentially. And soon, although it will have required much bloodshed, the world will be forced to accept him as their leader and wear his mark as a sign of loyalty.

Because his goal is not to be just a world leader, but to be worshiped as their god, he will stand in the temple he helped to build and declare that he alone is God (2 Thes. 2:3-4). Using Satan's power to deceive and the supernatural assistance of an apparition who calls herself Mary he'll bring Islam, the Eastern religions, New Age paganism, and what will be left of Christianity together into one world wide religion with the sole purpose of worshiping him.

Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?” (Rev. 13:4)

In Rev. 12:9 the dragon was identified as the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, and yet just one chapter later we learn that the people of Earth will worship him. How could the one who has traditionally been known as the very personification of evil suddenly become an object of worship? The answer comes in two parts.

Part One. The Luciferian Doctrine

Lucifer is a Latin word that means light bearer. It comes to us by way of the Hebrew phrase, heylel ben shachar, found in the Hebrew version of Isaiah 14:12, where it refers to Satan. Heylel means shining one, and was translated into Latin as Lucifer. Ben shachar means son of the dawn.

In 2 Cor. 11:14 Paul said that Satan masquerades as an angel of light. This tells us that in appearing as Lucifer, Satan is not revealing his true nature, but merely the counterfeit facade he uses to deceive mankind.

Experts say the Luciferian doctrine is a radical revaluation of humanity's ageless adversary, Satan, and have called it the ultimate inversion of good and evil. There are many variations of this doctrine, but they all boil down to the claim that Lucifer is actually the champion of mankind, desperately trying to bring mankind through his final phase of evolution, the spiritual one. This is when humans will become as gods, like the Serpent promised Adam and Eve, and will finally be able to live in peace and harmony in the utopian environment mankind has dreamed of since the fall.

But first man will have to win his freedom from the evil Adonai (Hebrew for Lord) who has been holding him back, and that's really what the End of the Age is all about. Mankind is finally ready for an all out effort to defeat Adonai and wipe out His followers, and under Lucifer's direction and control success is assured. In other words, it's not Jesus who came to be the Savior of mankind, it's Lucifer.

This is not a new idea. As we saw, it was first presented in the Garden (Genesis 3:4-5). It's also the motivating force behind Psalm 2:1-3, which we've looked at before.

Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the Lord and against his Anointed One.

“Let us break their chains,” they say,“and throw off their fetters.”

According to experts, the essence of the Luciferian Doctrine can be found in every religious system except Judaism and Christianity, and that's why both have to be destroyed. Even the anti-religions of Darwinian evolution, secular humanism, transhumanism and others can be linked to the Luciferian Doctrine. This shared core belief is what will make it possible for all the religions of the world to unite behind the anti-Christ and worship Satan, while thinking they're in the right for doing so.

Part Two. The Powerful Delusion

The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness (2 Thes. 2:9-12).

When the Church leaves, the Age of Grace will end and those who have refused to believe the truth will be deceived by the miracles, signs, and wonders that Satan will display on Earth. These include the many appearances of the Marian apparition with her call to religious unity, often accompanied by supernatural healing and signs in the heavens, and the apparent although imperfect resurrection of the anti-Christ.

By the way 2 Thes. 2:10 is one of the Bible's strongest statements in support of our freedom to choose whether or not to allow the Lord's death to pay for our sins. How could Paul say unbelievers will perish because they refused to love the truth and be saved unless they could have chosen to accept it?

God has always allowed, and even helped mankind to take our desires to their ultimate conclusion. This is a great blessing for those who desire to spend eternity with Him, but a curse for those who want to be rid of Him for good. Never will this be more obvious than in the time of and just following the Rapture.

We who want more than anything to dwell in His presence forever will receive our heart's desire when in the twinkling of an eye we'll be whisked off the planet to begin our adventure in Eternity. But God will send those who have rejected His offer of pardon a powerful delusion that will make them certain that they made the right choice. This delusion will cause them to believe Satan's deceptions with such conviction that they'll follow him to an eternity of torment in the Lake of Fire.

Please note that I don't believe this delusion will apply to those who won't have made a firm decision either for or against God at the time of the rapture. According to Rev. 7:9 untold numbers of people from all over the world will come to faith following the seal judgments of Rev. 6 and be martyred for doing so. I think the rapture will have been the final sign they needed to make up their minds and give their hearts to Jesus. They won't be part of the Church, but they will have avoided eternal punishment and will be with the Lord forever.

Through out Daniel's 70th Week , even after numerous judgments that are obviously from God, most of the people of Earth will continue to reject Him. These examples tell the sad story.

The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk. Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts (Rev. 9:20-21)

They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him (Rev. 16:9).

The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom was plunged into darkness. Men gnawed their tongues in agony and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done (Rev. 16:10-11)

From the sky huge hailstones of about a hundred pounds each fell upon men. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible (Rev. 16:21)

They'll curse God and refuse to repent because their belief in Luciferian Doctrine will result in the greatest paradigm shift in the history of the world. Evil will be seen as good. Wrong will be seen as right. Darkness will be seen as light. One of the most telling signs of the End of the Age is the extent to which this is already happening in the world. But what we're seeing today is nothing compared to the way it will be when God causes His powerful delusion to descend upon the left behind people of Earth. It will elevate the Luciferian Doctrine to a fervently held religious belief, with Satan as the object of their worship.

Psychiatrists define a delusion as a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact. We can't imagine anyone thinking they could defeat God, but this will quickly become the mindset of the world after the Church is gone. The delusion God sends will help the unbelieving world to take their desire to be rid of Him to it's ultimate conclusion. It will allow them to believe they're justified in uniting against Him, and that they actually have the ability to defeat Him.

It's strange isn't it, how the world thinks we're the odd ones? But while they're lining up like a bunch of lemmings ready to march off the cliff to their doom, we'll just be getting started on our adventures in Eternity. No longer conforming to the pattern of this world (Romans 12:2) we've been made new in the attitude of our mind and have put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness (Ephes. 4:24). Because we're in Christ we're a new creation. The old has gone, the new has come (2 Cor. 5:17). And where our eternal destiny is concerned, that makes all the difference. You can almost hear the footsteps of the Messiah. 09-14-12

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Nice biblical lesson , but it has what to do with the present.........That is right nothing...........Other than Israel becoming a State, what other prophecies are true or are anywhere close to happening.......I will answer for you, none, nada, nil..........Quit looking for signs, and seek Jesus and it will be o.k.........people like you have been preaching the end coming for centuries.........We are still here.....When it happens, it will be what it will be...........Seek Jesus and you will be enlightened............ :12224

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

Last Days Liars

By Daymond Duck

At the very least, lying is as old as Satan approaching Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Jesus called Satan “a liar, and the father of it” (John 8:44). Falsehoods come from Satan and those who use them are taking on the evil one’s character.

When the children of Israel arrived at Mt. Sinai, God gave them Ten Commandments. He wanted them to make these Commandments the foundation of their society. The ninth Commandment reads, “Thou shalt not bear false witness” (Exodus 20:16). So people have a choice: Satan and a lie or God and the truth. And the words people speak reveal what is in their heart (Matthew 12:34).

At the Mount of Olives, when Jesus revealed what the world will be like at the end of the age, He mentioned deceit four times (Matthew 24:4, 5, 11, 24). Many Christians are rightly watching Israel, Jerusalem, natural disasters, advances in technology and the like, but let us not forget to watch for an increase in lying and deception.

Since I believe in the pre-Trib Rapture, I don’t expect to be here when the Antichrist shows up, but I am aware that he will come “after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders” (II Thess. 2:9). He will be a master liar and deceive all those who choose to not love the truth by faking the signs of an apostle (II Thess. 2:12; II Cor. 12:12). He will have a great lie that multitudes will choose to believe (II Thess. 2:11).

Having said that, I have been amazed at how common lying has become lately. I am not talking about Pres. Obama’s promise to cut the deficit in half, or his promise to post all bills on the Internet before they are voted on, or his promise that there wouldn’t be any lobbyists in his Administration, etc., etc., etc. These are old lies. I am talking about three big lies that recently hit the news in about seven days.

The first big lie came when the Israeli press said Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and US Ambassador Dan Shapiro got into a heated shouting match over Pres. Obama’s handling of Iran's nuclear program. When asked about it, Ambassador Shapiro called the report “silly” and said “the conversations were entirely professional and friendly.” But in an interview a few days later, Rep. Mike Rogers, the Michigan Republican who chairs the House Intelligence Committee, and who was present at the meeting, said the heated shouting match did, in fact, happen.

The second big lie came when U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz and head of the DNC told a group of Jewish Democrats that Michael Oren, Israel’s Ambassador to the U.S., told her “that what the Republicans are doing is dangerous for Israel.” When Ambassador Oren disputed what Rep. Wasserman Schultz said, she denied saying it and replied “unfortunately, that comment was reported by a conservative newspaper. It’s not surprising that they would deliberately misquote me.” The problem is that a reporter taped her original statement, her office confirmed the authenticity of the tape and she was caught in her lie.

The third big lie came when the DNC tried to remove God’s name and a declaration that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital from their party platform. Fearing the loss of Christian votes and fat cat Jewish contributions, Democratic officials tried to re-instate these things, but they needed a two-thirds vote to do it. Chairman Antonio Villariaigosa called for the voice vote three times and it was clear that he never got the necessary two-thirds majority, but he declared that he did and the issue passed to the course of many boos.

From my perspective, God wants Jerusalem to be recognized as Israel’s capital, but He doesn’t want His name tied to a document that supports abortion, homosexuality, same-sex marriage, etc. and He doesn’t want people using crooked votes and lies to get Christian votes and Jewish contributions. That is taking His name in vain (Exodus 20:7). Anyway, lying and twisting the truth by seemingly intelligent people is a growing problem, the work of the Devil, a violation of the Ten Commandments, a danger to our society and a sign that the end of the age is approaching.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Booga, booga.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

ironmen1987 wrote:Last Days Liars

By Daymond Duck

At the very least, lying is as old as Satan approaching Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Jesus called Satan “a liar, and the father of it” (John 8:44). Falsehoods come from Satan and those who use them are taking on the evil one’s character.

When the children of Israel arrived at Mt. Sinai, God gave them Ten Commandments. He wanted them to make these Commandments the foundation of their society. The ninth Commandment reads, “Thou shalt not bear false witness” (Exodus 20:16). So people have a choice: Satan and a lie or God and the truth. And the words people speak reveal what is in their heart (Matthew 12:34).

At the Mount of Olives, when Jesus revealed what the world will be like at the end of the age, He mentioned deceit four times (Matthew 24:4, 5, 11, 24). Many Christians are rightly watching Israel, Jerusalem, natural disasters, advances in technology and the like, but let us not forget to watch for an increase in lying and deception.

Since I believe in the pre-Trib Rapture, I don’t expect to be here when the Antichrist shows up, but I am aware that he will come “after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders” (II Thess. 2:9). He will be a master liar and deceive all those who choose to not love the truth by faking the signs of an apostle (II Thess. 2:12; II Cor. 12:12). He will have a great lie that multitudes will choose to believe (II Thess. 2:11).

Having said that, I have been amazed at how common lying has become lately. I am not talking about Pres. Obama’s promise to cut the deficit in half, or his promise to post all bills on the Internet before they are voted on, or his promise that there wouldn’t be any lobbyists in his Administration, etc., etc., etc. These are old lies. I am talking about three big lies that recently hit the news in about seven days.

The first big lie came when the Israeli press said Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and US Ambassador Dan Shapiro got into a heated shouting match over Pres. Obama’s handling of Iran's nuclear program. When asked about it, Ambassador Shapiro called the report “silly” and said “the conversations were entirely professional and friendly.” But in an interview a few days later, Rep. Mike Rogers, the Michigan Republican who chairs the House Intelligence Committee, and who was present at the meeting, said the heated shouting match did, in fact, happen.

The second big lie came when U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz and head of the DNC told a group of Jewish Democrats that Michael Oren, Israel’s Ambassador to the U.S., told her “that what the Republicans are doing is dangerous for Israel.” When Ambassador Oren disputed what Rep. Wasserman Schultz said, she denied saying it and replied “unfortunately, that comment was reported by a conservative newspaper. It’s not surprising that they would deliberately misquote me.” The problem is that a reporter taped her original statement, her office confirmed the authenticity of the tape and she was caught in her lie.

The third big lie came when the DNC tried to remove God’s name and a declaration that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital from their party platform. Fearing the loss of Christian votes and fat cat Jewish contributions, Democratic officials tried to re-instate these things, but they needed a two-thirds vote to do it. Chairman Antonio Villariaigosa called for the voice vote three times and it was clear that he never got the necessary two-thirds majority, but he declared that he did and the issue passed to the course of many boos.

From my perspective, God wants Jerusalem to be recognized as Israel’s capital, but He doesn’t want His name tied to a document that supports abortion, homosexuality, same-sex marriage, etc. and He doesn’t want people using crooked votes and lies to get Christian votes and Jewish contributions. That is taking His name in vain (Exodus 20:7). Anyway, lying and twisting the truth by seemingly intelligent people is a growing problem, the work of the Devil, a violation of the Ten Commandments, a danger to our society and a sign that the end of the age is approaching.
:aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41

Return to “The Off season”