Joe Biden, is he really this dumb ?

Post by ManitouDan »

I cant believe he said this but evidently the story is not being refuted

http://news.yahoo.com/joe-biden-father- ... ostReplied

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: Joe Biden, is he really this dumb ?

Post by kantuckyII »

Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?

— Vice President Joe Biden to Charles Woods, grieving father of slain Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, during a memorial service at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland.
Who could say something that stupid and caring?!!!

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

It"s his last few minutes of fame Tuck. He won't get very more opportunities to have biker chicks sitting on his lap. Let's just blame Bush and give the poor guy a one way ticket to the Libya or Egypt that "WE HELPED FREE" from the oppression of terrible leaders. :roll:

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

I just noticed your avatar...ice one..........A lie, but we all have grown accustomed to the mendacity of the right........ My students have learned and are learning whether they are conservative or liberal..........But the first thing they have learned , no matter who the President is, you repsect him....He is the President of the United States.......I had a kid ask me if I respected George W.........My answer was yes, of course.......I told them if Bush had come to our high school I would have tried to be the first one to shake his hand...He is the POTUS.....But I also told them that if he asked me if I agreed with his policies, I would have to say No Sir, Mr. President......Respect, is such an easy thing ......My kids agreed.....It sounds like you were never taughth that......I feel sorry for you........ :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

— Vice President Joe Biden to Charles Woods, grieving father of slain Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, during a memorial service at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland.

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

abuck76 wrote:I just noticed your avatar...ice one..........A lie, but we all have grown accustomed to the mendacity of the right........ My students have learned and are learning whether they are conservative or liberal..........But the first thing they have learned , no matter who the President is, you repsect him....He is the President of the United States.......I had a kid ask me if I respected George W.........My answer was yes, of course.......I told them if Bush had come to our high school I would have tried to be the first one to shake his hand...He is the POTUS.....But I also told them that if he asked me if I agreed with his policies, I would have to say No Sir, Mr. President......Respect, is such an easy thing ......My kids agreed.....It sounds like you were never taughth that......I feel sorry for you........ :12224
I was taught by a hard working coal miner and war vet that respect is earned not given. Think i'll stick to my upbringing and not your tainted knowledge thank you...

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Hey, it is your life.....BUt the President of our Country is a little more important than other jobs.......That is what makes a country strong, the idea that we can disagree on policies, but still be Americans at the end of the day.....Maybe that lesson should have been taught to you also........But alas, it was obviously not...........And, I will continue to teach that lesson for as long as the good lord keeps me around...........I will be sure to bring this convo up in class on Monday.......Thank you....... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

You are very welcome but alas it is time for me to go. Feel free to troll until 5 but as for me i have 4 children that would love to play some board games and while i find this back and forth entertaining they won't be around forever so i bid you goodbye and stay dry :aaaaa10

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Very true.......Mine are raised and successful, and my grandkids are healthy and strong....My sons in laws both are successful and have great careers......But they all understand what you do not........But , that is for another time.... :12224

For tuck......BUt the President of our Country is a little more important than other jobs.......That is what makes a country strong, the idea that we can disagree on policies, but still be Americans at the end of the day.....Maybe that lesson should have been taught to you also........But alas, it was obviously not...........And, I will continue to teach that lesson for as long as the good lord keeps me around...........I will be sure to bring this convo up in class on Monday.......Thank you....... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

You have no right pushing your twisted views on children that are captive. If my child was in your class, you wouldn't have your job by the end of the week. Nor would I expect parents to be tolerant if I was a teacher of me expressing my views either on these matters

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

What offends you the most?.... Me teaching respect for any President, the idea that we can disagree on policies but still be Americans at the end of the day , or the President of our Country is a little more important than other jobs?....Just curious.....Because that is what the state of Ohio wants me to teach them.......poor old tuck......... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Oh baloney! You take it way past that. You told us that on more than one occasion

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Here yes....Not in class...........So , to my original question, which offends you more??..............Now if you can not decide we understand that questions like that confuse you........ :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

You are offensive on so many levels, I wouldn't know how to begin to categorize or prioritize them. Well, that's not quite true. I think the fact the way you mingle Islam and Christianity together is very offensive

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

However, this thread is not how dumb you are but how dumb Biden is. You don't always have to be the center of attention when it comes to stupidity - rest in the knowledge that we all recognize it. Even if we do not tell you as often as we should, you know deep down we all think you're a moron

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

kantuckyII wrote:You are offensive on so many levels, I wouldn't know how to begin to categorize or prioritize them. Well, that's not quite true. I think the fact the way you mingle Islam and Christianity together is very offensive
And I think your racist rants and proselytizing are offensive. The Government is SECULAR. Remeber that whole church-state seperation thing?

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

dazed&confused wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:You are offensive on so many levels, I wouldn't know how to begin to categorize or prioritize them. Well, that's not quite true. I think the fact the way you mingle Islam and Christianity together is very offensive
And I think your racist rants and proselytizing are offensive. The Government is SECULAR. Remeber that whole church-state seperation thing?

You show me a racist rant I've made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Re: Debate
by kantuckyII » October 23rd, 2012, 9:43 am

Obama ='Jew hating, baby killing, Islam loving, anti-America.

Obama went to the Holocaust Museum? First, he's NEVER visited Israel as president and secondly he should step around back of the abortion clinics and take a look at their incinerators! They're still burning the innocents there

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

dazed&confused wrote:Re: Debate
by kantuckyII » October 23rd, 2012, 9:43 am

Obama ='Jew hating, baby killing, Islam loving, anti-America.

Obama went to the Holocaust Museum? First, he's NEVER visited Israel as president and secondly he should step around back of the abortion clinics and take a look at their incinerators! They're still burning the innocents there
How is THAT racist? You wanta tell me that?! It's a matter of his character, it's not the color of his skin. Your accusation of racism is ridiculous!

Return to “The Off season”