HOW COULD YOU?!!!

General Chat
abuck76
SEOPS HO

Re: HOW COULD YOU?!!!

Post by abuck76 »

Kentucky Trojan wrote:
C-Bolt wrote:Well he could have provided this as real proof, but you died hard cons just blow it off as liberal media lies so what more proof do you need?,something that blames obama of course would work
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162- ... you-worry/
But how could it be that Obama's policies only contributed $1.44 trillion to the debt when it has risen around $5 trillion since he took office? The answer is the recession. During a recession tax revenue falls as income falls, and spending on existing social services such as unemployment compensation and food stamps increases. The result is a larger deficit. However, Obama didn't cause the recession -- it was already well underway when he took office -- and he cannot be blamed for the debt we've accumulated as a result of the downturn.

This is BS.

He was in office during the recession and could have done things to increase revenue and/or decrease expenses. He did not. Therefore, he is responsible for the increase in the debt.

Oh please tell us what President Obama could have done to overcome the Bush Tax cuts and two unfunded wars, while fighting a crashing stock market he inherited(which fell from 14,000 to 6500 under Bush), while fighting job losses of 800,000 jobs lost a month during the last months of the Bush regime, rising unemployment and a GDP in recession as BUsh left office????............Oh please kyt, tell us what he could have done, other than what he did do , which caused job losses to stop and have in the positive numbers for 29 straight months, stop the stock market crash at 6500 bringing back to 13000?.......I await your infinite wisdom here................ :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Unemployment rate is still right at 8% and will undoubtedly climb in the near future. That's HARD COLD FACTS!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Grasping at straws again..........So you finally admit the rest is the truth..Well, thank God....And unemployment is at 7.9 and is coming down.....Thank you President Obama....... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

SEVEN POINT NINE?! You're bragging on that? LOL I guess you don't teach math then..

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Down from 10% , yea that is good.....And it will be 6.9% in the not so far future......... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

ROFL! he put it at 10 to start with! and..we set records for length of time over 8%. No one has done that before.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Wrong yet again...The unemployment rose to 10 because of two unfunded wars and tax cuts that almost bankrupted this country........The countryt is moving forward...........i know that kills you, but makes other people really happy...........I shall await your next blathering , bombastic statement.......... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

liar

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... that was it???...I am disappointed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . You would not the truth if it bit you on your old butt........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ............... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I'm calling you an idiot cause...well, you are but...

....to suppose that Obama was the right choice or one that pleases God because he was elected is just plain stupid. Don't blame God on that! Ever hear the story of a man named Saul (or is that part of the Bible you reject? it's so hard to keep up with that you endorse and what you don't endorse - must be tough overruling God? Huh?) God, because of their stiff necks, allowed Saul - it was because they insisted...despite being warned it wasn't going to be good for them. They just had to have him - same way you Obamanites had to have ole' Barry.

Now, YES - God is ALWAYS in control but...we have free will too! There were a LOT OF PEOPLE who KNEW that so many issues (abortion, same sex marriage, Israel etc etc) were wrong he supported but yet, voted for that turd anyway. Even though they KNEW it was wrong - they did it. God allows free will and sometimes, that free will gets us in a lot of trouble...modern examples could or would be Hitler, Stalin etc etc..

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Post by Kentucky Trojan »

abuck76 wrote:Oh please tell us what President Obama could have done to overcome the Bush Tax cuts and two unfunded wars, while fighting a crashing stock market he inherited(which fell from 14,000 to 6500 under Bush), while fighting job losses of 800,000 jobs lost a month during the last months of the Bush regime, rising unemployment and a GDP in recession as BUsh left office????............Oh please kyt, tell us what he could have done, other than what he did do , which caused job losses to stop and have in the positive numbers for 29 straight months, stop the stock market crash at 6500 bringing back to 13000?.......I await your infinite wisdom here................ :12224
The debt is the most important aspect about our future.

It needs reduced now.

Balance the budget now and then create a surplus.

It is that easy.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......Your mind is very simplistic......Your plan sounds like Romneys plan...No details......O.K. I will play along....... put people to work is the number one issue...........That is why you cons lost the election.You still think the debt is the number one issue.. :roll: :roll: :roll: ........
"Balance the budget now and then create a surplus.It is that easy."......wow........golly gee whiz, wish one of the candidates had thought of that... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....And exactly how do you , first, balance the budget, and then secondly, how do you create a surplus.......We will all be awaiting your amazingly simple answer. :roll: :roll: ......... :12224

Kentucky Trojan
SE

K.I.S.S.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

That is what I thought........All hat and no cattle............what can you expect from someone who picked the name and avatar of a condom.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .................................. :12224

Kentucky Trojan
SE

abuck76 wrote:That is what I thought........All hat and no cattle............what can you expect from someone who picked the name and avatar of a condom.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .................................. :12224
...and hypocrisy reigns supreme...

...so much for your mantra concerning "preaching tolerance and equality as The CREATOR has done".

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

really?....you want to equate you not being able to explain how you would reduce the deficit, which you used a childish staement, to laughing at your avatar?..........O.k., you go with that Trojan...........I mean you even use a picture of a condom package.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ........Now back on topic, how would you and infinite knowledge reduce this deficit?...we shall be awaiting your solution yet again..........People like you want to set back and say do this, but you have no clue how to do it and the enormity of the task itself.....It will take both spending cuts and revenue raising ....Now the thing is, how..................... :12224

Kentucky Trojan
SE

abuck76 wrote:really?....you want to equate you not being able to explain how you would reduce the deficit, which you used a childish staement, to laughing at your avatar?..........O.k., you go with that Trojan...........I mean you even use a picture of a condom package.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ........Now back on topic, how would you and infinite knowledge reduce this deficit?...we shall be awaiting your solution yet again..........People like you want to set back and say do this, but you have no clue how to do it and the enormity of the task itself.....It will take both spending cuts and revenue raising ....Now the thing is, how..................... :12224
You can quit with the insults. We are both teachers.

We have had this discussion numerous times. (Remember Tobias?)

Reduce spending across the board. This includes military and so-called entitlement spending.

Increase taxes on the wealthy....(remember I am very conservative, but I am an American first). Increase the highest marginal tax rate back to 70%.

Eliminate the dividends tax rate and make it the same as regular income.

Balance the budget.

Create a surplus.

Pay down the debt to zero by 2025.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

abuck76 wrote:

Oh please tell us what President Obama could have done to overcome the Bush Tax cuts and two unfunded wars,...........
not my job, but the fact is HE PROMISED TO DO IT but everything has only gotten worse. :evil:

and he didn't INHERIT ANYTHING....... he fought for the job and bought it with his promises.

he has turned everything around OK..... with a quick 360 degree turn.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

toast wrote:It's comforting knowing 61,680,896 Americans supported and voted for President Obama.

HOW OBAMA WON THE ELECTION

From a teacher in the Nashville area - -

"We are worried about 'the cow' when it is all about the 'Ice Cream. 'The most eye-opening civics lesson I ever had was while teaching 3rd grade. The last Presidential election was heating up and some of the children showed an interest. I decided we would have an election for a class president. We would choose our nominees. They would make a campaign speech and the class would vote. To simplify the process, candidates were nominated by other class members. We discussed what kinds of characteristics these students should have. We got many nominations and from those, Jamie and Olivia were picked to run for the top spot.
The class had done a great job in their selections. Both candidates were good kids.

I thought Jamie might have an advantage because he got lots of parental support.

I had never seen Olivia's mother.

The day arrived when they were to make their speeches.

Jamie went first.

He had specific ideas about how to make our class a better place.
He ended by promising to do his very best.

Everyone applauded and he sat down.

Now is was Olivia's turn to speak.

Her speech was concise. She said, "If you will vote for me, I will give you ice cream." She sat down.

The class went wild. "Yes! Yes! We want ice cream."

She surely would say more. She did not have to.

A discussion followed. How did she plan to pay for the ice cream? She wasn't sure. But no one pursued that question. They took her at her word.

Would her parents buy it or would the class pay for it...She didn't know.

The class really didn't care. All they were thinking about was ice cream...

Jamie was forgotten. Olivia won by a landslide.

Every time Barack Obama opened his mouth he offered ice cream and 51.4 % of the people reacted like nine year old's.

They want ice cream.

The other 48.6% percent know they're going to have to feed the cow and clean up the mess."

The ice cream Obama promised us came from directly underneath the tail of the bull.!

Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else.
Did you vote for the ice cream?

THAT MY FRIEND, IS HOW OBAMA GOT ELECTED...

BY THOSE WHO WANT EVERYTHING FOR FREE

Return to “The Off season”