White House Threatens Executive Orders

General Chat
C-Bolt
SEOP

Re: White House Threatens Executive Orders

Post by C-Bolt »

Well according to this 2010 article you can buy just about anything you want if you got the money,like to know if anybody really has this stuff :aaaaa26
http://www.cracked.com/article_18732_6- ... na_p2.html

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

When I was a boy you could go to the hardware store and purchase dynamite just with your own signature. Could you imagine in today's world if that liberty was still offered? How terrifying!

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

tigercannon71 wrote:I know certain ones have been banned like the "cop killers", but the point was if you let him start to just banning things without going through Congress then whats to stop him from banning guns period.
how do you call yourself a lawrence countian and not know the answer to that question ???? :lol:

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Most grenades ( stun, schrapenal, smoke, chemical, etc) were made illegal years after WWII was over. Recently, home made grenades ( pipe bombs) were made illegal several decADES ago. Just a few years back, asault rifles were made illegal and Rs allowed them to become legal again by refusing to renew after the law expired. The 2nd Amendment would still be valid today if limoited to single shot muskets as the Colonials used when the Constitution was written. Govt is pefectly with in their rights to limit guns as long as SOME guns are allowed. This is and never was a "rights" issue as the NRA espouses -- the NRA is basically a gun manufacturer's lobby. Hunting rifles and shotguns will always be around. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a complete fool or a tool of the gun manufacturers.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Paladin has a valid point. Wait-and-see......wait and see what Obama does when he gets his liberal men wearing dresses sitting in on the Supreme Court to start making rulings as such. They might restrict Gun-owners to single shot 410 shotguns with a 79 inch barrel. We warned and warned and warned you people not to vote for this man! But you just fell in love with him. I've said it hundred times now, the Lord has lived me to see how easy it will be for the Antichrist to take over!

Standback and behold! The ravaging of America!

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

kantuckyII wrote:Paladin has a valid point. Wait-and-see......wait and see what Obama does when he gets his liberal men wearing dresses sitting in on the Supreme Court to start making rulings as such. They might restrict Gun-owners to single shot 410 shotguns with a 79 inch barrel. We warned and warned and warned you people not to vote for this man! But you just fell in love with him. I've said it hundred times now, the Lord has lived me to see how easy it will be for the Antichrist to take over!

Once again saying Obama is the antichrist.........you should banned............. :12224

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

abuck76 wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:Paladin has a valid point. Wait-and-see......wait and see what Obama does when he gets his liberal men wearing dresses sitting in on the Supreme Court to start making rulings as such. They might restrict Gun-owners to single shot 410 shotguns with a 79 inch barrel. We warned and warned and warned you people not to vote for this man! But you just fell in love with him. I've said it hundred times now, the Lord has lived me to see how easy it will be for the Antichrist to take over!

Once again saying Obama is the antichrist.........you should banned............. :12224

That doesnt say that.

Bighitsinc
Varsity

Post by Bighitsinc »

What part of the 2nd amendment do they not understand?????
Our forefathers were NOT talking about hunting in any way.
At the time a muzzle-loading black powder musket was a state of the art weapon.
Drugs are illegal and killing more people than ever before and easily available..
If you take away the weapons that make a common law abiding CITIZEN equal,, don't you think a certain element of our society will know that they have the upper hand?????
Just look at New York and Chicago where guns are illegal it sure doesn't seem to stop that element of society...
Maybe the 1st amendment will be next,,,,,
O yea you can still talk,,, but you can no longer talk bad about our government leaders.....
Wouldn't that be the same thing....
Just take a look back in history,,, look at what happened to the societies that were disarmed...
OR you can bury your head in the sand and hope and pray that the police are around and maybe they can get there....
True,, in some hands they may be assault weapons BUT,,,, in MY hands they are ANTI-assault weapons........

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

No one, absolutely NO ONE is talking about banning guns..............Keep your rifle and shotgun, even a pistol............But you do not need a military weapon with multi ammo clips........ :12224

Bighitsinc
Varsity

Post by Bighitsinc »

Don't you think that a muzzle-loading black powder rifle was a military weapon in the day????????

O and who are you to tell me what I need and don't need????????
Maybe we need only one religion too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bighitsinc
Varsity

Post by Bighitsinc »

abuck76 wrote:No one, absolutely NO ONE is talking about banning guns..............Keep your rifle and shotgun, even a pistol............But you do not need a military weapon with multi ammo clips........ :12224
I need for the 2nd amendment to be left as it was intended by our forefathers....That is what I need :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

abuck76 wrote:

Here's just one more reason why you should have never been allowed to come back. I can not tell if you're just flat out a liar or you have some kind of reading disability?

I've said this before, I said it here, and now going to say it again. In Barack Hussein Obama, God has allowed me to live to see how easy it will be for the Antichrist to seize power! A few flowery promises, a little charisma etc. etc. is all it is going to take. It is just absolutely terrifying how easy it is.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Big Hit, please read the second amendment.........Cons always leave out the FIRST sentence, which is, " A WELL REGULATED MILITIA "....We now have National Guard units..... The second amendment was never intended to give unlimited access to any and all weapons...............They can be regulated by congressional action................Once again, I do not advocate banning all guns, nor do most libs, but military style weapons and ammo should be limited by law.........We get our second amendment in part from the English Bill of Rights, which says weapons can be obtained only as the law allows..........As it should be now......... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

And so should a lot of what is passed off as free-speech, it should be eliminated

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

kantuckyII wrote:And so should a lot of what is passed off as free-speech, it should be eliminated
That kind of statement is exactly why we have a Constitution..........Our Framers were worried about rhetoric like that........... :12224

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

The kind of thing in the article below is going to get out of hand and innocent men , women and children are going to be killed.............They will be accidents, but they will still be dead............We must have rational laws limiting these type of actions.................. :12224

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/01/12 ... un-rights/

Bighitsinc
Varsity

Post by Bighitsinc »

abuck76 wrote:Big Hit, please read the second amendment.........Cons always leave out the FIRST sentence, which is, " A WELL REGULATED MILITIA "....We now have National Guard units..... The second amendment was never intended to give unlimited access to any and all weapons...............They can be regulated by congressional action................Once again, I do not advocate banning all guns, nor do most libs, but military style weapons and ammo should be limited by law.........We get our second amendment in part from the English Bill of Rights, which says weapons can be obtained only as the law allows..........As it should be now......... :12224
As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
I KNOW IT BY HEART...
People such as yourself leave out the second part of the sentence...
"THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"
If they had intended that only members of a militia had the right don't you think they would have worded it as such???
It is just like the Holy Bible and only as good as it is interpreted.
It was 1791 the state of the art weapon was a muzzle loading flint lock black powder rifle.
They did in no way try to take these great assault weapons away from the "people" at the time.
Ask the Jewish peoples if they wish that the people of Germany would have resisted their govt. disarmament.
My father was there he saw what happens when the "people" can no longer keep their govt. in check.
Maybe you abuck need to revisit history

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

abuck76 wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:And so should a lot of what is passed off as free-speech, it should be eliminated
That kind of statement is exactly why we have a Constitution..........Our Framers were worried about rhetoric like that........... :12224
It is amazing to me how easy it is for you to try to describe what type of weapons should not be allowed by the citizens but yet you seemingly are insulted that it is suggested that any type of speech/media should be banned.

If I am not allowed to own a grenade launcher, then why are they allowed to take my Lords name in vain on primetime television? No, I do not believe that any American citizen should have a grenade launcher, however, I do not believe that I should hear Gods name taken in vain on television. That is just one example of what I'm trying to say

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

We do not leave out the last section...It goes WITH the first line, not seperately.............I gave you some of the historical connection to the English BIll of Rights....Once again you insist on saying and implying we, as progressives, are trying to ban all guns....That is not the case........But historically and Constitutionally there is precendence for limiting the access to weapons of mass destruction........Using your logic, people should, if they have the money, be able to purchase bazookas, flame throwers and cannon........Is that also allowed under the second amendment??........I would venture a guess to say it is not..........What Progressives are asking for , with a rational calm voice, is for those common sense limitations that have historical precedence be put in place...................... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

And here me now and believe me later… When Obama, and if Obama, is allowed to put the justices on Supreme Court that he wants, he will shred the second amendment by interpretation by the same judges. I have said all along that this is the endgame, I said it 5 and 6 ago, and I'm telling you now… This is where this is going

Return to “The Off season”