Chris Christie slams NRA

General Chat
abuck76
SEOPS HO

Re: Chris Christie slams NRA

Post by abuck76 »

To be proud of your ignorance is so refreshing.....Embrace it TC.....YOU are the one that attacks.I have never threatened you....I have never called you a POS........You are the threatening sad lil computer troll.....Oh, I am sorry.I did not mean to be honest with you.........You are a joy to me TC.. :lol: :lol: .....More lessons for my kids.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....... :12224

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Image ........................................... :12224

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

abuck76 wrote:Image ........................................... :12224

How cute abuck trying to rewrite history. Ghandi was one factor, but the bigger factor was after WWII the British were bleed dry and couldn't fight afford money wise and manpower wise to fight to keep the Indians in the empire so they were granted Independence. Good try though.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

You need to read some history.........Do you think Gandhi started at the beginning of WW II?... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .............you funny tc...........NO guns and it brought down a colonial power..........NO GUNS!!...............Awesome............ :12224

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

abuck76 wrote:You need to read some history.........Do you think Gandhi started at the beginning of WW II?... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .............you funny tc...........NO guns and it brought down a colonial power..........NO GUNS!!...............Awesome............ :12224

Boy, you need to learn to read. I said Ghandi was a small factor in helping India gain independence, but the bigger factor was WWII. Maybe you should read real history books instead of your revisionist liberal books.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

abuck76 wrote:Bullying.really?/...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
.I have been called names and threatened..I have called some names like simple minded and ignorant, which are true..........Ancient Proverb - People who talk big on a computer usually live in little house.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ................ :12224

....Image
But that argument is totally dismissing the fact that I have the right to protect my children also......it is avoiding the fact that the government is the largest purchaser of firearms in the world and those in the government feel like they deserve protection, yet can dictate to me how little I can defend myself and loved ones......nope, that dont fly.And as far as the arguement that the government could keep us with single shot shotguns or blackpowder muzzleloaders, I just say look at history: The british muzzleloader of the 1770s was banned from import in 1774. Britain attempted confiscation in 1775. Revolution was in full swing by 1776. Its true that those that dont learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

If you don't like the protection OR the education provided your child in public school, you may enroll them in private school or home school them.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

The IQs here fascinates me. We hear more of the lame Far Right "arguement' that they NEED guns to protect themselves from the Govt. Really ? Really ?? If the Govt actually wanted to, they would blast your butt off the face of the earth and there would be NOTHING you could do about it. The Govt. is us. But you all show your total ignorance in promtong falsehoods. The Govt comes after people who BREAK LAWS and since we are reportedly a nation of laws , your revisonist history doesn't fly . Going to shoot it out with the Sheriff, Police, the Military ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Einstein is laughing in his grave ! 8)

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

abuck76 wrote:In the last Primary, yes , yes I was..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .................... :12224
Yes, I voted for Rick inSanetorum! 8)

Return to “The Off season”