Duct Tape

General Chat
mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Duct Tape

Post by mustang_lvr »

What are some of the wildest things you have seen people use duct tape for?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Duct Tape

Post by Orange and Brown »

Duct tape thong!!!

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

I remember I came home from school once and my mom was watching Maury I think and the guests where crossdressers. A member of the audience asked how they kept it tucked in so no one saw it. Well one of the people on stage answered Duct Tape. A huge groan of pain could be heard throughout the audience from all the men. Thats probably most unusual and painful use of duct tape.

Now in college my roommate and one of my friends went punch for punch on each others shouldes. After 30 mins it was figured neither was going to win like that so me and one of our other friends convinced them to duct tape their hands up to make it hurt more. That was amusing for us.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Worked in a flour mill at one time and we used it for about a hundred things. You can fix anything with it.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

The best use of duct tape I've ever seen.

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

Well, now, what do we have here? :12224 :12224 :12224

I think waxing would have been a better option! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:The best use of duct tape I've ever seen.

I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE THEBG77, AND A WAX JOB ON REMOVAL.
LOL

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Post by mustang_lvr »

A Republican bumper sticker

Cut a length of duct tape, affix it to your bumper and with a sharp marker, pen your message.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:The best use of duct tape I've ever seen.

u are a very intelligent Burgite........ :) :) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

It will help hold the rug down on peoples head too.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

just used some tonight to seal the ole leaky front door up.man that wind is cold tonight! hope that woman shaved her up good yeow

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

When I was a crwechief in the Army, the Dzus fasteners on the tailboom driveshaft covers broke off while we were in the field....so after the pilots did their pre-flight, I duct taped the covers in place by wrapping the tape around the tail a couple of times.

Several years later, I tore up a door and fender on a late model dirt car but managed to come in third....which qualified me to move up to the final heat, so I taped up the fender and door....wound up finishing second in the final heat with a duct taped up race car.

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

Space Cowboy wrote:When I was a crwechief in the Army, the Dzus fasteners on the tailboom driveshaft covers broke off while we were in the field....so after the pilots did their pre-flight, I duct taped the covers in place by wrapping the tape around the tail a couple of times.

Several years later, I tore up a door and fender on a late model dirt car but managed to come in third....which qualified me to move up to the final heat, so I taped up the fender and door....wound up finishing second in the final heat with a duct taped up race car.
Copters?.......We used duct tape all over the place on B52s! Rules are a lot stricter nowadays, but back then duct taped saved many sorties.

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Post by mustang_lvr »

Had a black car that was hit on the front fender and left hanging a bit. Put black duct tape on it and from 20 feet you couldn't tell it.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:
Space Cowboy wrote:When I was a crwechief in the Army, the Dzus fasteners on the tailboom driveshaft covers broke off while we were in the field....so after the pilots did their pre-flight, I duct taped the covers in place by wrapping the tape around the tail a couple of times.

Copters?.......We used duct tape all over the place on B52s! Rules are a lot stricter nowadays, but back then duct taped saved many sorties.

Yup..was a Huey chief. The "field" environment is a little different for helicopters. I would imagine the Army still uses duct (100mph) tape for emergency field fixes. :mrgreen:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Seen it use for a temporary roof shingle

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

furnace duct tape

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:just used some tonight to seal the ole leaky front door up.man that wind is cold tonight! hope that woman shaved her up good yeow
C-BOLT, It looks like she had the Barbasol out right before that picture was taken. :aaaaa46 :aaaaa54 :aaaaa24

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

repair lawn chairs ---be sure the sticky side is down

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

tape down those turned up rugs

Return to “The Off season”