Re: Deceptive Flawed Poll Distorts Abortion Support

Post by C-Bolt »

Image But you keep saying murder tuck

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

C-Bolt wrote:Image But you keep saying murder tuck
He sure is beating a dead horse has in all his topics.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

kantuckyII wrote:
Der_Kommissar1968 wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:But... one is murder and one is not.

Let's move on, nothing to see here
One of these days, you're going to come across a man whose daughter terminated her pregnancy because it was conceived in rape, or a husband whose wife ended her's because it was ectopic, and your going to throw around the words murder or murderer, and he's going to slap the taste out of your mouth.

When religious kooks like you call people murderers in the context of the abortion debate, it does not resonate with pro-choicers. If your goal is to persuade them, you've failed because at that point, all they hear is that they are murders or complicit in murder. At that point, they've shut down and won't listen to a darn thing you say. But, of course if your goal is not to persuade them, but to be a jackass instead, then by all means, keep using the words murder and murderers.

As a catholic, I might listen to what you have to say, but when you start talking murder, I'm just walking away.

You're like a baby sitting in the corner crying because he crapped his diddies and can't clean his own mess. We just want the baby to shut the hell up, but he won't because he's got a loaded diaper.
..and one of these days, you're actually going to start listening to someone instead of your hateful diatribes and you might know I've never objected to rape in the case of incest, rape and the mother's life being in danger. Those exclusions have ALWAYS been legal

I don't appreciate your little insult and view it as threat...and it doesn't matter whether someone smacks me in the mouth, shoots me or whatever, it's still murder. I just hope that they listen better than you do

...hold on? you're Catholic.

You're a Catholic? what does your Pope/Church say about it?
So you don't object to rape?? That's very Christian of you.

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Post by mustang_lvr »

Him and his twin are Holly Rollers. A true Christian would do what they are doing.

Return to “The Off season”