Obama's Blunder In Libya

General Chat
NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Re: Obama's Blunder In Libya

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

dazed&confused wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:..and yet, why do I have this strange feeling you're not serious?
NOW YOU"RE FINALLY GETTING IT!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

][quote="kantuckyII"]
...yet....there was money to hire a LOCAL security force to protect this embassy...

And if they did spend the money and nothing happened you would probably be complaining obama is spending too much money over there and raising the debt :roll:

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

dazed&confused wrote: Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone. :lol: 8)

it's not a matter of who sinned first or who sinned last. you have sinned and i have sinned and we'll both individually be held accountable for those sins..... as should ALL politicians, including Hillary and Rumsfeld. They are never held accountable for ANYTHING and that's a shame on all of us.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Four senior officials have been relieved of duty. Thr Republicans got there little dog-n-pony show with Hillary. So what more do you want? Case closed.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

dazed&confused wrote:

And to the loved ones of the 4,400 plus slain in a useless elective war in Iraq, THAT is the greatest crime to stain the annals of US history.
again, you're trying to justify one bad behavior by pointing out another bad behavior. you can't change history but you can correct the present......if your straunch ideology weren't clouding your vision.
Last edited by KVDW on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

These liberals fail to understand is that Iraq was in violation of UN mandate. When Bush went to war with Iraq he had joint approval of the Democrats and Republicans. He did not take this on his own and do it on his own like Obama did in Libya. Obama never sought approval from Congress or anyone else with Libya, he did it all by himself, therefore it's all on his shoulders

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

KVDW wrote:
dazed&confused wrote:

And to the loved ones of the 4,400 plus slain in a useless elective war in Iraq, THAT is the greatest crime to stain the annals of US history.
again, you're trying to justify one bad behavior by pointing out another bad behavior. you can't change history but you can correct the present......if your straunch ideology weren't clouding your vision.
OK. Libya IS NOW HISTORY. As Hillary said, we need to find out what happened and take corrective measures to guard against future occurences. I'll agree with you about digging up the dead horses but that same idea now applies to Libya. You guys are beating a dead horse and the more you do, the more you will fall out of the mainstream.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

dazed&confused wrote: OK. Libya IS NOW HISTORY.
that's funny, here i thought hearings were still going on as we speak and hillary is scheduled to testify further today on the matter. silly me.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

KVDW wrote:
dazed&confused wrote: OK. Libya IS NOW HISTORY.
that's funny, here i thought hearings were still going on as we speak and hillary is scheduled to testify further today on the matter. silly me.
Silly you, She's done!

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

They keep rehashing what happened yesterday is why she is on TV,like tuck would say nothing more to see here it's over

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

kantuckyII wrote:These liberals fail to understand is that Iraq was in violation of UN mandate

So has Isreal been in violation of UN mandates.......So tuck, et al, you are FOR attacking Israel?............. :12224

Return to “The Off season”