Boy Scouts May Soon Welcome Gay Scouts and Leaders

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: Boy Scouts May Soon Welcome Gay Scouts and Leaders

Post by kantuckyII »

It IS a choice. It might not be something that you or us are tempted to do but in the end, it's still a choice they made at some point in their life

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

All men are born with a nose and ten fingers,and in asucks case, a hair lip.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

asuck...name calling...Very sophomoric and against the rules...I was banned......why not you?...oh, this is seops...I forgot............And tuck, it is not a choice, it is genetic..........You are wrong......again............ :12224

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Post by Kentucky Trojan »

abuck76 wrote:asuck...name calling...Very sophomoric and against the rules...I was banned......why not you?...oh, this is seops...I forgot............And tuck, it is not a choice, it is genetic..........You are wrong......again............ :12224
You weren't banned recently for calling Tuck an idiot...

Rent free???

Try free will for once, abuck...it is a choice.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Because he called me a name first......I will only retaliate..That way YOU look foolish for banning someone and not the instigator..........So YOU can call me asuck all you want............Everyone knows.........Rent Free............ :12224

Kentucky Trojan
SE

abuck76 wrote:Because he called me a name first......I will only retaliate..That way YOU look foolish for banning someone and not the instigator..........So YOU can call me asuck all you want............Everyone knows.........Rent Free............ :12224
Free will...it is a choice...

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

very good ky. :roll: .....But being Gay is not......... :12224

Kentucky Trojan
SE

abuck76 wrote:very good ky. :roll: .....But being Gay is not......... :12224
Homosexuality is a choice.

Just like abortion....a choice...

:roll:

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

idiot = clearly it's own word. thoughtfully and intentionally typed.

asuck = ONE letter off..... typo..... sorry. :mrgreen:

you should be banned !!!!

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

abuck76 wrote:Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd and bloody religion that has ever infected the world.
-- Voltaire,
Do you agree with this statement? If so, I thought you were a Christian?

And there's no proof homosexuality is genetic. Until there is, I'll consider it to be a choice.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Mike, Voltaire was a deist, not a Christian...........Christianity has been one of the most bloody religions in the worlds history........To deny that is simply showing your lack of historical reference........kdww, You call me asuck, I get to call you the rube.........Your choice.........And Homosexuality is not a choice......Ask yourself.Why would anybody choose to be ridiculed and hated?.......To be Gay or not to be Gay is a biological issue, not a philosophical issue........And yes, abortion is a choice.....Thank you for agreeing with us, the Pro-Choice people.......... :12224

Kentucky Trojan
SE

abuck76 wrote:Mike, Voltaire was a deist, not a Christian...........Christianity has been one of the most bloody religions in the worlds history........To deny that is simply showing your lack of historical reference........kdww, You call me asuck, I get to call you the rube.........Your choice.........And Homosexuality is not a choice......Ask yourself.Why would anybody choose to be ridiculed and hated?.......To be Gay or not to be Gay is a biological issue, not a philosophical issue........And yes, abortion is a choice.....Thank you for agreeing with us, the Pro-Choice people.......... :12224
Abortion is a choice in our current system, but it is still murder.

Homosexuality is also a choice.....you either condone it or you do not.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Logical fallacy.....If it is legal, it is not therefore murder...........And being Gay is not a choice, and I do condone it.........

Kentucky Trojan
SE

abuck76 wrote:Logical fallacy.....If it is legal, it is not therefore murder...........And being Gay is not a choice, and I do condone it.........
Killing an innocent baby is murder whether it is legal or not in our system.

Homosexuality is a choice. Each of us has choices to make given to us by free will.

Good luck with yours as I will with mine.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Killing a baby is murder.............These are not babies...........Or they would be born.....And you still use logical fallacies... :12224

Kentucky Trojan
SE

abuck76 wrote:Killing a baby is murder.............These are not babies...........Or they would be born.....And you still use logical fallacies... :12224
If the being has a heartbeat inside of another human being, then it also is a human being and therefore a baby.....

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prenatal-care/PR00112

It might seem strange, but you're not actually pregnant the first week or two of the time allotted to your pregnancy. Yes, you read that correctly!

Conception typically occurs about two weeks after your last period begins. To calculate your due date, your health care provider will count ahead 40 weeks from the start of your last period. This means your period is counted as part of your pregnancy — even though you weren't pregnant at the time.

I don't like abortion. However, this is the best case for RU 486. Conception doesn't occur until two weeks after the last period.

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

abuck, I just thought it was odd that you would post a quote that basically tears down your professed beliefs, without any additional comments agreeing or disagreeing with it. I do not deny the history that some have created in the name of Christianity. I personally have yet to kill someone in the name of my God.

Kentucky Trojan
SE

If the being inside of another human being has a heartbeat, then abortion is murder of that child.

Return to “The Off season”