Good CHristian Pastor..NO

General Chat
Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Good CHristian Pastor..NO

Post by Tigercannon71 »

abuck76 wrote:You expose no one............I will follow Jesus, and you can follow Paul..........And I can not wait to hear the knowledge you will give us after your lecture.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Boom! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .............. :12224

It doesnt matter what he says you will just say, "You can grab whatever logical fallcy that you can in your 'Bag-O-Fallacy', to sadly attempt to obfuscate the issue." or some other version of that line when he proves you wrong like you do whenever you are bested. Thats your go to line.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

there is no obfuscation ... he got whipped and wont answer the question ... WHO IS RIGHT ON HOMOSEXUALITY .... YOU OR the Apostle Paul ? The bible is also correct on greed and how we should treat poor people and the downtrodden AND homosexuality .. !

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Jesus is......Rent Free TC........ :lol: :lol: :lol: ..........I love you man........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :12224

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

abuck76 wrote:Jesus is......Rent Free TC........ :lol: :lol: :lol: ..........I love you man........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :12224

Sorry dude Im not into guys. I know thats your thing and thats cool, but its not for me.

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Post by Kentucky Trojan »

abuck76 wrote:Jesus's story was told by people who had actually walked with him, ate with him, prayed with him...........You know those four guys that are kind of important.........Matthew, Mark, Luke and John :lol: :lol: ......I choose to believe the Gospel of Jesus not the Gospel of Paul.............I am a Christian, not a Paulian.......... :12224
Mark and Luke walked, ate, and prayed with Jesus? I don't think so.

It is my understanding that Mark and Luke learned their knowledge about Jesus through Paul.

hmmmmm

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Mark was young and did hear Jesus..........He traveled briefly with Paul but went with Peter, and became his translator, and used his mothers recall, his own recall and Peters..........And Luke got most of his understanding of Jesus through Mary herself..........And the rest from talking to others who had actually lived with and knew Jesus...........Nice question though......... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

There is no conflict in the writing of Paul and all the OT Scriptures and the other NT Authors, they are in perfect harmony. Paul never contradicts Jesus' earthly teachings either

Kentucky Trojan
SE

abuck76 wrote:Mark was young and did hear Jesus..........He traveled briefly with Paul but went with Peter, and became his translator, and used his mothers recall, his own recall and Peters..........And Luke got most of his understanding of Jesus through Mary herself..........And the rest from talking to others who had actually lived with and knew Jesus...........Nice question though......... :12224
I would say that you are correct about Mark since he followed Peter as Peter referred to Mark as his son.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

abuck76 wrote:..........He traveled briefly with Paul but went with Peter,
wow, that gives you and Mark something in common then..... :122246 :122246 :122246

Kentucky Trojan
SE

KVDW wrote:
wow, that gives you and Mark something in common then..... :122246 :122246 :122246
Don't forget Mary to go with Peter and Paul....

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

KVDW wrote:
lol :lol:

Kentucky Trojan
SE

abuck?

Peter and Puff???

Return to “The Off season”