Your dream custom car

General Chat
C-Bolt
SEOP

Re: Your dream custom car

Post by C-Bolt »

Your ears are being tricked trench huh huh! That sneaky auto industry knows what people like to line their deep pockets.Fake engine noise,now I have heard it all,i knew something didn't sound right,that's what was happening when Richard hit that remote :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/2 ... 33596.html

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Go test drive one and hear it for yourself. My hearing is fine and Dodge is on top of their game. The older cars was not louder they just sounded different and they didn't have the throaty loud glass pack exhaust note sound either like you think they did. Only get that from glass packs and the factory didn't put them on there back then, you had to do it yourself. BR gave me an ear full today on it. Don't know where you get a space ship sound out of a thunderous wicked deep rumble with these newer cars. They have one he(( of an exhaust note to them and it's called a tuned exhaust that gives more power. Who's ears are not working? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If I ever have the luxury of owning one you will hear me go by your house without the glass packs. Won't be no space ship sound either. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sabbatical time, I'm joining moonshine. :-D

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Huh Huh Huh I knew that would get you going. If you would read them posts from that forum you would see a lot of people agree with me on the sound factor.Just not the same.Too muffled sounding and not enough crack, but more power and clean exhaust.That one guy even wanted an after market kit on his to get more sound out of it but his wifey said no way,so he went and did it anyway and when he listened to the new exhaust he said she would never notice the difference huh huh huh.The Dodges probably do have the best exhaust sound of today's cars if they are not fake :lol: and your right they would lose power if you tried messing with it unlike the older cars where you gained power changing exhausts. Go get ya one of them spaceships trench,heck you only live once might as well live it up.Since your on sabbatical now I am done with this topic so if you decide to come back you and noreply can hash it out from here.Oh and to answer your question on the helmets yes they put a purple stripe down the middle my senior year and I think Perry is the first one to go to the spear and BTW I knew what you meant by that spear on the car look,that's why I said no thanks I see them enough during football season year after year after year. Bye Bye :aaaaa10

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Maserati Quattroporte :122246

Return to “The Off season”