What do you think?

General Chat
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

What do you think?

Post by noreply66 »

If you watch Tv every once in awhile you will see someone at a sporting event do something crazy with a kid in their harms...........Well.... last night i saw one of Logan's doctors at the Logan/Sheridan game pick up a baby in one hand and act like he was going to throw it like a football. Heard some wired things about this guy and now i know why.

What is your say on this?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: What do you think?

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I know who you are talking about without even asking. I've also heard some very weird stuff from many about him among other things. Back to your question, that was crazy of him imo.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Huh Huh trench's ole buddy showing his quarterback form to everyone.He probably wanted attention.I bet he was a big fan of Michael Jackson.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

He's not my buddy by a long shot!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't know him personally but pretty stupid handling an infant child like that. Wish one of Logan's finest would have seen him doing that. They must not have been sneaking around on their bicycles in there during the jamboree scrimmage. They usually have one riding around on one in there looking around like a sneaky hawk at everyone. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If it would have been anyone else they would have gotten an endangering children charge slapped on them.
Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The bike cop was there but it looked like he was watching the girls CC team. Watching for speeders :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I knew the sneaky bike cop had to be there somewhere, hiding in the shadows. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Off season”