ANOTHER Mass Shooting

General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: ANOTHER Mass Shooting

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

It don't matter if you paid your bill, they still will deduct it if you get it changed while you are paid up for the old. They will take care of your frontier stuff too. Internet is way better I noticed. Smooth.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

So they will pay the remainder of my frontier bill if i sign up early? Doesn't sound like something TW would do

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Did mine. CK called them the other day. No more frontier bill will come here the lady said. They take care of it.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I am paid up until January with Frontier,so your saying they will pay what I have left with Frontier and deduct it from my TW bill ?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:I am paid up until January with Frontier,so your saying they will pay what I have left with Frontier and deduct it from my TW bill ?
You won't see a thing, it's a business deal between the two. They aren't fooling me, no one is losing I bet. They just hand the rights over to TW. That's why I couldn't get any incoming calls on my phone all last weekend, cause Frontier still owned the rights to the service line coming into the house. They finally gave TW the business Monday, but I had internet and cable. Must have just been the phone service line and the TW internet wifi box was allowing me online. :D Weird stuff. :?

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
cbolt wrote:They said they been radicalized for some time and she pledge her allegiance on facebook before the attacks, but couldn't find no evidence they communicated back.
Farook and his so called wife crushed their cell phones and tried to destroy computers and such in the house too, but the FBI was able to get info off of them they said per reporter a couple of days ago, But was not ready to be let known yet per investigation matters.
More misinformation leaked out by some media person,today Fox reported they could get no info from the phones or computer because the suspects did too good a job destroying them.They will have to go through the servers now to see if they can get any.I thought it was strange there wasn't more talk of this.Things just got harder.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I would guess they did their communication through the dark web

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yeah, going to hear a lot of stuff. These reporters are everywhere, one saying one thing and one saying another. Lots of miscues but the red flags are there. Gonna wait till they get it figured out and get the whole truth. Mail is another way they can keep in contact. Easy to get rid of after making contact, it's slower but the way these terrorist work, it takes them months to plan something out it seems. Bolt, smashing them phones and damaging the hard drives will only slow the FBI down, like you say, they can get phone records and servers for info. If that's messed up too, they got amazing ways to still find out. We will see in days to come. My gut feeling still tells me the so called wife and farook had other sources pushing and motivating the attack from across the water.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

If they did their communicating through these game systems there is no way the FBI will find it,they say that is the only thing they can't track,but I don't remember hearing if they found any of them belonging to the suspects.They think a lot of the communicating is done this way now days between terrorists to recruit ect.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

US Mail is very confidential but slower and a sneaky way for these terrorist to keep in contact. I don't think they are in a hurry on any of their plans the way it seems. Anyone can go drop a letter/tactics through the mail and send it to anywhere in the world. No one would ever know it unless it went to the wrong place/address and they opened it and read it. But most wouldn't open it, they would make sure it got to it's destination, tell the mail man or take it too the right address themselves. Wants the terrorist king pins/followers gets it and reads it, they burn it. Mail can be tracked but not a crime if they don't see what was written or said. They would just know they was contacting. Don't know if the US could legally intercept mail or not. Be hard to because they could mail it at different places and send it to PO boxes or anonymous places. But the "so called" wife Imo was the main contact with the Isis king pins and stayed in contact with them some how. She was one of their made and trained products before she came here. Jmo. Like I said, we will see in the days to come.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

FBI said today they don't think ISIS or any terror group was involved, these people were just inspired by ISIS and had been radicalized for awhile before they met each other,lets hope there is not too many more of these copycat wannabees over here,but my guess is there is,too many people got in this country too easy over the years

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Inspired? sure is with a few twists....:lol: :lol: Might as well say it's the same thing. Who gets them motivated to do harm that inspires them. Copycats? No need to destroy cell phones and hard drives then, and lie on a fiancée visa if you are a wanna be copycat. FBI hasn't let the rabbit out of the hat yet Bolt. More to come. Won't here another peep out of me on this until they get to the true bottom of it. I think they no more but not letting it out yet. Fox or whoever can keep telling mostly hear say, and some people can keep on denying what is right in front of them all they want. There's lots more to it than they want us to know right now. Again, JMTC. :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yep they were inspired to be copycats seeing the big boys overseas doing the same barbaric stuff.The FBI director doing the conference today said they were hindered by a lot of black encrypted messages they can't track.I don't know who he was referring to whether it was these guys or another homegrown copycat terrorist bunch from awhile back.Don't hold your breath about hearing much more linking these guys to the overseas big boys, but ya never know.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Homeland Security needs to step up and vigorously check any tourist from any country.... too many lives lost from these actions.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I have heard a lot of people say well why didn't the neighbors say something if they saw so much strange stuff going on,problem is you might be labeled a racist in today's society if you told the cops you see a bunch of middle eastern looking men doing stuff.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

cbolt wrote:I have heard a lot of people say well why didn't the neighbors say something if they saw so much strange stuff going on,problem is you might be labeled a racist in today's society if you told the cops you see a bunch of middle eastern looking men doing stuff.
Bingo! This is the year that EVERYONE gets offended at something :(

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:? :twisted:

Return to “The Off season”