Canceled TV shows....

General Chat
robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

"fALCON BEACH" on ABC Family just got the green weenie.

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

Fox switched off the ignition for "Drive" this AM. It'll be replaced by reruns of "House" for the near future.

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

This morning, the CW net cancelled "Gilmore Girls", one of their longest-running shows.

(But who watches anything besides "Smackdown" on the CW anyway?)

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

Campus Ladies on the Oxygen net was cancelled...BTW, anyone here watch the Oxygen net at all? I don't.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Misteroby wrote:Campus Ladies on the Oxygen net was cancelled...BTW, anyone here watch the Oxygen net at all? I don't.

I don't.

mhs82
Freshman Team

Post by mhs82 »

Misteroby wrote:Campus Ladies on the Oxygen net was cancelled...BTW, anyone here watch the Oxygen net at all? I don't.

I just found this out today - man that is messed up. That show was funny as hell!!

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

NBC has just yanked reality dud The Real Wedding Crashers from their lineup, starting immediately. The last airing of this pieca krap drew only 4.77 viewers, totally unacceptable for any major net. Why they ever aired such codwallop is beyond me!

discgolfer
SEOPS HOF

Post by discgolfer »

I miss Hogan's Heroes & MASH

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

NBC has given "The Apprentice" the green weenie. Personally, I thought it'd worn out its welcome a year ago.

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

The game show "Identity", hosted by Penn Jillette of 'Penn & Teller' was just axed. I watched it just once & thought it was total krudd. Won't miss it.

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

NBC has pulled the plug on "Crossing Jordan". It was a vic of too many crime/forensics/procedural shows. Not a bad show; I'll miss it.

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

NBC has just green-weenied "Thank God You're Here". All I can say about this improv/sketch mess is "Thank God it's GONE!"

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

"Andy Barker, P. I." and "Raines" each ran their full short episode orders to poor ratings & won't be back.

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

"Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip" will return May 24, prolly to air its 6 remaining eps, & then will be history. Won't miss it.

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

ABC canned "George Lopez" today, one of the few funny comedies left. It was in-house politix to lead them to axe this show while keeping a pieca krap like "Notes From The Underbelly".

Boo! Hiss! on ABC! Is Dawn Ostroff secretly in charge there?

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

What ever happened to the "Fear Factor" shows. They were really gross and I didn't watch them but my kids did. I don't remember anything being said about them being canceled.....they just faded away......

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Jerchio has been cancelled. It was one of my favorites.

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

ballparent wrote:What ever happened to the "Fear Factor" shows. They were really gross and I didn't watch them but my kids did. I don't remember anything being said about them being canceled.....they just faded away......

Oft times, nets don't officially cancel shows...they just let'em cease. But it's a sure bet it's history when all the production people are laid off or moved to other projects, & the set, if one exists, is dismantled. That's what happened to "FF", but you can betcher sweet bippy it's gone for good, except someone might show reruns in syndication. No new episodes will be made whatsoever.

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

grndma1 wrote:Jerchio has been cancelled. It was one of my favorites.

Yes, Jericho is history.

CBS also dumped crime drama Close To Home. Just too many crime/forensics/procedural/court shows! Some go, some blow.

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

CBS ended, not cancelled, King Of Queens. I believe they'd agreed several months ago this would be its last season.

Other CBS news: Amazing Race & New Adventures Of Old Christine will return in January, sooner if some of CBS' new shows flop fast.

Return to “The Off season”