The Trailer Park

General Chat
BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

15 in the flatlands of the park this morning.........temps only going up to around 27 today with more snow in the forecast for the first of the week.........Ray may have to do the snow dance again in the high-rise for our teachers in the park.................

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

16 and chilly in the park this morning and snow and ice in the forecast for the beginning of the week...........maybe another snow day in the making......

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

The trailer park was very quiet last night when I pulled the old red bug into the garage under the high rise. I didn't see one burning couch last night in celebration of the victory in Marietta. I don't know whats become of people these days. ;-)

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

RiverRatRay wrote:The trailer park was very quiet last night when I pulled the old red bug into the garage under the high rise. I didn't see one burning couch last night in celebration of the victory in Marietta. I don't know whats become of people these days. ;-)

the couch lite was on in my trailer but it wasnt burning.......Mrs TTT was in Portsmouth for a Red Hat ladies thingy at Shawnee State and me and the dog was here listening to the Tigers........and padding them ol posts again...... :lol:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

I saw something burning in the trailer park last night and it wasn't a couch! :shock:

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

The Instructor wrote:I saw something burning in the trailer park last night and it wasn't a couch! :shock:

Makes a person wonder! :lol:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

chilly in the park this morning with the a single digit temp of 7 and snow and ice in the forecast for tomorrow and Tuesday..........

the security chief of the park, Jethro, was spotted in Jackson last nite so he is still alive and kicking,,,,,thought he might have been hiding on us....

by the way, couch burning is illegal in the park....

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:chilly in the park this morning with the a single digit temp of 7 and snow and ice in the forecast for tomorrow and Tuesday..........

the security chief of the park, Jethro, was spotted in Jackson last nite so he is still alive and kicking,,,,,thought he might have been hiding on us....

So is sleeping under the truck. :lol:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

RiverRatRay wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:chilly in the park this morning with the a single digit temp of 7 and snow and ice in the forecast for tomorrow and Tuesday..........

So is sleeping under the truck. :lol:

Who hands out the tickets for it?

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

17 in the park this morning with a heat wave this afternoon, temp going up to 43 with rain and sleet in the forecast for tonite and tomorrow......could be another snow day for our teachers......

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Looks like we are going to get an ice storm.

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

I have my digital camera all charged up so I can get some pictures of the naked snow dance!

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Your turn TTT.... :lol:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

RiverRatRay wrote:Your turn TTT.... :lol:

that woman is driving me nuts.......... :lol: :lol:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

35 this morning in the park and the teachers are back to work again.....temp going up to 43 this afternoon with showers in the forecast.......

Weis-guys
JV Team

Post by Weis-guys »

I heard that the security cheif had to add some help to his staff...seeing that their had been numerous complaints of couch buring lately...

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Naw he didn't add people, that guy knelling on the ground was mad because it was his couch. :lol:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

What the hell is couch "buring"....... :lol:

on topic: 17 and windy and icy in the park this mornin and the teachers are out of school today.....so things should be hopping in the park today.........Ray better be careful coming down the steps from the
high-rise today as they will be slick.....

today is Valentine's day and remember there is no cooking in the park today, take your favorite out to eat but watch the roads........

of course for the Educator everyday is Valentine's day when it comes to cooking...you said it, I didnt..... :lol:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

The Educator wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:
today is Valentine's day and remember there is no cooking in the park today, take your favorite out to eat but watch the roads........

of course for the Educator everyday is Valentine's day when it comes to cooking...you said it, I didnt..... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am waiting for my Cutie Pie to take me out to dinner tonight. :-D

I wonder where he is? :?

Return to “The Off season”